Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Unpaid Salaries: APC Indict Ex President Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unpaid Salaries: APC Indict Ex President Jonathan (1359 Views)

Senate Forgery: Police Submit Fresh Report, Indict Saraki, Ekweremadu - Punch / Low Savings: Okonjo-iweala Did Not Indict The Jonathan Administration / Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unpaid Salaries: APC Indict Ex President Jonathan by kheart(m): 5:08am On Jul 02, 2015
The All Progressives Congress has accused former president, Goodluck Jonathan of playing a big part in the backlog of unpaid salaries and outcry of state governors on inheriting empty treasuries in their states.

According to the party, the alleged massive looting of the nation’s fund by the Jonathan’s administration is the reason behind the current unpaid salaries crisis, The Punch reports.
This was disclosed in a statement by the director of publicity, Research and Strategy of the APC in Osun state, Kunle Oyatomi, on Wednesday, July 1.

Oyatomi described the PDP administration as the worst in terms of corruption in the Africa continent, saying their stealing of public fund was unequalled.

The statement reads: “The leadership of the PDP in Osun were recipients of the looted funds which would have been available to pay salaries if the PDP government of Goodluck Jonathan did not steal such humongous sums and wasted the nation’s resources in the most expensive party campaigns for retaining political power that has never been seen in the Continent of Africa.

“From the NNPC alone, the PDP stole trillions of Naira. The ex-minister of finance spent billions of dollars without authorisation, not to talk of other agencies of the federal government which joined in the looting spree of Nigeria by the PDP.

“If all these monies the PDP had looted from the federal purse were equitably distributed to the 36 states of Nigeria and the FCT, no working staff anywhere in Nigeria will be owed a kobo in salaries today.”

The APC, aside blaming Jonathan for the unpaid salaries crisis, said the former president and his government also deducted federal allocations to states by mid-2013.

According to the party, this move by the ex-president further incapacitated states from paying their workers.

The ruling party said it was sad that the leaders of the PDP in Osun state were “mocking the workers whose plights were caused by the former PDP administration at the federal level.”

http://www.naij.com/476874-unpaid-salaries-apc-indicts-jonathan.html
Re: Unpaid Salaries: APC Indict Ex President Jonathan by jammani(m): 5:10am On Jul 02, 2015
Ok
Re: Unpaid Salaries: APC Indict Ex President Jonathan by HungerBAD: 5:10am On Jul 02, 2015
Said it before that Jonathan looted Nigeria dry.

2 Likes

Re: Unpaid Salaries: APC Indict Ex President Jonathan by Papasmal(m): 5:20am On Jul 02, 2015
Madness
Re: Unpaid Salaries: APC Indict Ex President Jonathan by DONMAYOR19(m): 5:21am On Jul 02, 2015
HungerBAD:
Said it before that Jonathan looted Nigeria dry.
The money they shared with other governors 2 weeks ago, was it money president michelle gave him from west Germany or how and where did he got the money from? I AM JUST CURIOUS TO KNOW O. this dogo yaro man and apc no go kill person with lies and propaganda, even when election don finish them still dey lie.

7 Likes

Re: Unpaid Salaries: APC Indict Ex President Jonathan by kheart(m): 5:26am On Jul 02, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
The money they shared with other governors 2 weeks ago, was it money president michelle gave him from west Germany or how and where did he got the money from? I AM JUST CURIOUS TO KNOW O. this dogo yaro man and apc no go kill person with lies and propaganda, even when election don finish them still dey lie.

So for ur mind mr stealing is not corruption is not a Thief? Smh
Re: Unpaid Salaries: APC Indict Ex President Jonathan by Rawani: 5:27am On Jul 02, 2015
If you ask me, all these tales of looted funds is just noise until Jonathan is probed and prosecuted if found guilty, then I'd be convinced. I wonder why PMB and the APC keep treating the opposition with kid gloves while they are throwing everything except the kitchen sink at the ruling party and our dear General.

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: APC Indict Ex President Jonathan by ascaris(m): 5:27am On Jul 02, 2015
When will these guys realise that GEJ is not our president any more. We all knew things were difficult but you promised to fix everything and now you keep mentioning GEJ in every thing.

4 Likes

Re: Unpaid Salaries: APC Indict Ex President Jonathan by DONMAYOR19(m): 5:28am On Jul 02, 2015
kheart:

So for ur mind mr stealing is not corruption is not Thief? Smh
and for your mind only northerner are qualify to take all the top position in Nigeria? blind man.

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: APC Indict Ex President Jonathan by kheart(m): 5:31am On Jul 02, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
and for your mind only northerner are qualify to take all the top position in Nigeria? blind man.

What is dis one saying
Re: Unpaid Salaries: APC Indict Ex President Jonathan by mistabiola: 5:33am On Jul 02, 2015
cheesy
Re: Unpaid Salaries: APC Indict Ex President Jonathan by mistabiola: 5:36am On Jul 02, 2015
DONMAYOR19:

Pathetic , oya kill yourself because of position cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: APC Indict Ex President Jonathan by jcross19: 5:47am On Jul 02, 2015
Rawani:
If you ask me, all this tales of looted funds is just noise until Jonathan is probed and prosecuted if found guilty, then I'd be convinced. I wonder why PMB and the APC keep treating the opposition with kids gloves while they are throwing everything except the kitchen sink at the ruling party and our dear General.
yes not only jonathan even from 1960, no one of them will be free . Oga jona even if you die they will be calling you for their failure and oga jona self , huh you swallow money no be small.
Re: Unpaid Salaries: APC Indict Ex President Jonathan by oganology33(m): 5:49am On Jul 02, 2015
Guess u weren't born wen our Lazy Governors Shared d National Cake and allocated billions and millions in da name of Security Votes. Federal revenues fell and states allocation 2, but dia security votes ddnt. How can they pay salaries then Now I Believe. . .Excuses are d nails used 2 build a house of failure. Rubbish!!!
Re: Unpaid Salaries: APC Indict Ex President Jonathan by DONMAYOR19(m): 6:00am On Jul 02, 2015
mistabiola:

Pathetic , oya kill yourself because of position cheesy cheesy
typical apc supporters. they get confuse when fact is being presented to them. I won't kill myself but I will keep watching how your slave master disappoint you and your South West people. 1-diot.

2 Likes

Re: Unpaid Salaries: APC Indict Ex President Jonathan by Nobody: 6:05am On Jul 02, 2015
APC n stupidity is synonymous.
Re: Unpaid Salaries: APC Indict Ex President Jonathan by mistabiola: 6:12am On Jul 02, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
typical apc supporters. they get confuse when fact is being presented to them. I won't kill myself but I will keep watching how your slave master disappoint you and your South West people. 1-diot.

After attending Oby ezekwesili lecture @ #SocialMediaForChange I also change my orientation and shift base from #SocialWar. I will also preach peace and pray for the president to take Nigeria to where it belongs in world ranking. cheesy cheesy

Re: Unpaid Salaries: APC Indict Ex President Jonathan by mistabiola: 6:16am On Jul 02, 2015
chuna1985:
APC n stupidity is synonymous.

If you have grudges with anybody #LetYourVoiceBeHeard ..... APC n stupidity are synonymous ~ It has no meaning because we don't know who you're referring to. cheesy cheesy

Re: Unpaid Salaries: APC Indict Ex President Jonathan by DONMAYOR19(m): 6:16am On Jul 02, 2015
kheart:

What is dis one saying

I am telling you what you will never realise now until you try to reason with your brain and not like your dull master President Buhari.
Re: Unpaid Salaries: APC Indict Ex President Jonathan by DONMAYOR19(m): 6:17am On Jul 02, 2015
mistabiola:

After attending Oby ezekwesili lecture @ #SocialMediaForChange I also change my orientation and shift base from #SocialWar. I will also preach peace and pray for the president to take Nigeria to where it belongs in world ranking. cheesy cheesy
your brain don finally come back?
Re: Unpaid Salaries: APC Indict Ex President Jonathan by mistabiola: 6:21am On Jul 02, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
your brain don finally come back?

I never lost any. And I'm not a blind supporter.... If my dad is not doing well in government; I will criticize him. cheesy #iStandForJusticeAndEquity cool cool
Re: Unpaid Salaries: APC Indict Ex President Jonathan by DONMAYOR19(m): 6:25am On Jul 02, 2015
u are not a blind supporter, just a blind man.
Re: Unpaid Salaries: APC Indict Ex President Jonathan by arabbunkum: 6:31am On Jul 02, 2015
Is this not craziness?
Re: Unpaid Salaries: APC Indict Ex President Jonathan by stinggy(m): 6:31am On Jul 02, 2015
Simply put, you guys are just MAD, totally MAD! Their game play is always to shift blame.
Why referring to NNPC scam as a reason? You guys generate next to nothing internally and yet you'll never be owed by FG without crying around.

Just imagine Osun state APC saying this gibberish. A state where all appropriations meant for Local Governments are being squandered by Aregbe without anybody asking.
Re: Unpaid Salaries: APC Indict Ex President Jonathan by UncleJudax(m): 6:37am On Jul 02, 2015
kheart:

So for ur mind mr stealing is not corruption is not a Thief? Smh
If majority (all) of the politicians and political office holders are not corrupt Nigeria wouldn't be this 'shapeless'. Elections are over, propaganda should be put on the backburner. undecided

Deal with the 'troubles' you fought tooth and nail for. Jonathan is so GONE, like forever.

Just like marriage, being in power is never a bed of roses. APC should quit the blame game, and Get to work!

Hian.

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Salaries: APC Indict Ex President Jonathan by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 02, 2015
Ok
Re: Unpaid Salaries: APC Indict Ex President Jonathan by HungerBAD: 6:41am On Jul 02, 2015
UncleJudax:

If majority (all) of the politicians and political office holders are not corrupt Nigeria wouldn't be this 'shapeless'. Elections are over, propaganda should be at the backburner.

Deal with the 'troubles' you fought tooth and nail for. Jonathan is so GONE, like forever.

Just like marriage, being in power is never a bed of roses. APC should quit the blame game, and Get to work!

Hian.

Judas, i actually disagree with you. It is not a blame game, APC is working but the truth/fact have to be said the way it is. Buhari needs something to work with, but he met an empty coffer, so what does he work with? PDP and Jonathan heavily mortgaged Nigeria and Nigerians into debt and hunger.

There is no way we will not continue to blame JONATHAN in the next 4 years.

2 Likes

Re: Unpaid Salaries: APC Indict Ex President Jonathan by funlord(m): 6:53am On Jul 02, 2015
grin

Poor old ebele! No be small sins and curses dem don visit on top the man skull! Even Lucifer dey pity am! Choii!
Re: Unpaid Salaries: APC Indict Ex President Jonathan by UncleJudax(m): 6:58am On Jul 02, 2015
HungerBAD:

Judas, i actually disagree with you. It is not a blame game, APC is working but the truth/fact have to be said the way it is. Buhari needs something to work with, but he met an empty coffer, so what does he work with? PDP and Jonathan heavily mortgaged Nigeria and Nigerians into debt and hunger.

There is no way we will not continue to blame JONATHAN in the next 4 years.
Hahaha. You must have been 'Hungered' for at least a decade.#Hallucinating.

Now listen to you, we are not blaming, we are working, but we will continue to blame Janathan for the next four years. Hahahaahaha..oh fuckkk, I just wet myself grin

Nice try! cheesy
Re: Unpaid Salaries: APC Indict Ex President Jonathan by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 02, 2015
mistabiola:

If you have grudges with anybody #LetYourVoiceBeHeard ..... APC n stupidity are synonymous ~ It has no meaning because we don't know who you're referring to. cheesy cheesy
Re: Unpaid Salaries: APC Indict Ex President Jonathan by richidinho(m): 10:26am On Jul 02, 2015
And with 40billion naira from IGR, why is Lagos state owing salaries

With 25billion naira monthly from IGR, why is Rivers state owing 3 months salary arrears

Did Jonathan also mismanaged their IGR?

(1) (Reply)

Wike’s Impeachment In The Offing So Soon?- By Kennedy Friday / Rivers Monorail Project No Longer Tenable After Gulping N33.9b / Motorists Blast Ambode Over Herbert Macaulay Road, LASG Responds - Greennews.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.