Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? (19709 Views)

If 22% Monthly Return Is Not Too Small For You, Then Join Me In This / 5% Monthly Return On Investment In Port Harcourt: Real Or Scam? / Dangote meets Mugabe on investment approval (PHOtO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by john4m2k(m): 5:18am On Jul 02, 2015
Is there anybody with information on money investment that will return 5% profit per month? I mean on registered company or business profile only.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by ultrazone(m): 7:44am On Jul 02, 2015
d
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by daniel54: 10:50am On Jul 02, 2015
Invest just 36,000 in Aim Global and have the opportunity of becoming a selfmade millionare in a space of one year, by earning income in six ways and a free visa from the company to visit six defferent countries, all expense paid trip.
Go to youtube and search for Aim Global business videos. You will see lots of videos about this company. You can still google it up.
Here is my contact. 08140545426, 07015588034. Dnlamachree@gmail.com.
You can still whatsapp me

1 Like

Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by daniel54: 10:51am On Jul 02, 2015
Invest just 36,000 or 41,000 in Aim Global and have the opportunity of becoming a selfmade millionare in a space of one year, by earning income in six ways and a free visa from the company to visit six defferent countries, all expense paid trip.
Go to youtube and search for Aim Global business videos. You will see lots of videos about this company. You can still google it up.
Here is my contact. 08140545426, 07015588034. Dnlamachree@gmail.com.
You can still whatsapp me
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by TUBLEZ(m): 10:59am On Jul 02, 2015
Am into palm oil business, u can invest with me and I pay u 5% monthly..I already hv some investors from naira land .

TUBLEZ AGRO FRESH
19 AIYEPE AVENUE SOMOLU LAGOS
08034828586 WATSAP 08121680787

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by seunbobo: 10:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
U can invest in some money market instruments to get that. Its real, av been doing it for 7 yrs now.its not forex or any online stuffs. You can send email to me using kd_segun@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by john4m2k(m): 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
TUBLEZ:
Am into palm oil business, u can invest with me and I pay u 5% monthly..I already hv some investors from naira land .

TUBLEZ AGRO FRESH
19 AIYEPE AVENUE SOMOLU LAGOS
08034828586 WATSAP 08121680787

I don't want to have any moratorium on my money by anybody or entity on any business I invest my money on. I am a lazy man and you should know that it is my money that works for me. If you look at all the replies on this thread, you would understand the nature of Nigerian people. I ask for money investment like interest loan or return on passive investment, They were avising on Active and paticipatory investment.

On your own terms, please provide your convincing documents on this.

1 Like

Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by john4m2k(m): 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
seunbobo:
U can invest in some money market instruments to get that. Its real, av been doing it for 7 yrs now.its not forex or any online stuffs. You can send email to me using kd_segun@yahoo.com

Please give details here for others to see. john_4000@yahoo.com is my email

1 Like

Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by john4m2k(m): 8:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
john4m2k:
Is there anybody with information on money investment that will return 5% profit per month? I mean on registered company or business profile only.

I have a system that pays me 50,000 on my 1m Naira monthly already but there is no law or legal binding on the security of my investment. I have tried other means like Treasury bills of 91days, FBN capitals,Fixed Deposit before I got that 5% offer from one business man. All I ever needed was legal backing and security of my investment. Since he doesn't have that , I must look for other better alternative according to my post above. Please do not post any reply about business opportunities in Naija or how to crazily multiply my money. I am a lazy man in terms of energy and risk taking in business.

Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by potoki: 11:34am On Jul 04, 2015
john4m2k:

I'll give u 50% monthly consistently but will need to pay me 15k before I show u where to invest d money. Mind u,u r not giving either me or d company ur money. u r only paying d 15k for service charge n is a one time payment that's all. If interested u can call or add my number (08034209734) on whatsapp

1 Like

Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by dexter1983(m): 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
hor=john4m2k post=35383274]Is there anybody with information on money investment that will return 5% profit per month? I mean on registered company or business profile only. [/quote]

(Sholeskyfxltd.Com)........we are a new , young registered IT and forex company that manage funds and do training. You can get 11-15% in 2 months with sound legal securitt backing for your investment... We have different investment packages, you may wish to visit our website which is almost completed...for more details... Send me a mail at pentane90@yahoo.Com if you need further info so I can call you.
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by keleto(m): 10:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
dexter1983:
hor=john4m2k post=35383274]Is there anybody with information on money investment that will return 5% profit per month? I mean on registered company or business profile only.

(Sholeskyfxltd.Com)........we are a new , young registered IT and forex company that manage funds and do training. You can get 11-15% in 2 months with sound legal securitt backing for your investment... We have different investment packages, you may wish to visit our website which is almost completed...for more details... Send me a mail at pentane90@yahoo.Com if you need further info so I can call you.

am interested. can you link me up
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by dexter1983(m): 11:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
keleto:

am interested. can you link me up

Send your email or number so I give u a call...pentane90@yahoo. Com
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by Greenlandncom(m): 12:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
john4m2k:

Please give details here for others to see. john_4000@yahoo.com is my email
Sent!
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by ogawisdom(m): 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
john4m2k:

I have a system that pays me 50,000 on my 1m Naira monthly already but there is no law or legal binding on the security of my investment. I have tried other means like Treasury bills of 91days, FBN capitals,Fixed Deposit before I got that 5% offer from one business man. All I ever needed was legal backing and security of my investment. Since he doesn't have that , I must look for other better alternative according to my post above. Please do not post any reply about business opportunities in Naija or how to crazily multiply my money. I am a lazy man in terms of energy and risk taking in business.

I ve searched everywhere for a genuine investment dt can give me 5percent per month in naija but d closest I got was 2percent per month on 1m ie 24pa and dt ws a microfinance bank. If u eventually see I will b interested in dt too preferably a biz worth over 100m nt one dt needs my 1m to survive lol
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by gr8david(m): 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
john4m2k:

I operate a small scale building construction and block industry (Registered).
I resently obtained Dangote distributorship and nee some cash to run the business smoothly.
I will appreciate if you can invest with me. Contact me on 08068644710 or e-mail: gr8david11@gmail.com
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by edmarknetwork: 6:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
john4m2k:
MY COMPANY SHARES A TOTAL OF 71percent of its monthly sales volume with us.TO SIGN UP IS LESS THAN N40,000.
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by Greenlandncom(m): 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
ogawisdom:

I ve searched everywhere for a genuine investment dt can give me 5percent per month in naija but d closest I got was 2percent per month on 1m ie 24pa and dt ws a microfinance bank. If u eventually see I will b interested in dt too preferably a biz worth over 100m nt one dt needs my 1m to survive lol
Why do you think that a well established business worth over N100m would still need your investment and be paying you 5% monthly ROI? It doesn't happen anywhere in the world. Any upcoming business paying you that percentage is paying you for the risk you took in investing and not for the fun of it.
No bank or big company needs your money to survive.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by ogawisdom(m): 6:54am On Jul 06, 2015
Greenlandncom:

Why do you think that a well established business worth over N100m would still need your investment and be paying you 5% monthly ROI? It doesn't happen anywhere in the world. Any upcoming business paying you that percentage is paying you for the risk you took in investing and not for the fun of it.
No bank or big company needs your money to survive.

Security for principal is very impt to me d4 would love to invest in very big established biz. I will gladly take 3percent per month on 1m if I see any

1 Like

Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by Greenlandncom(m): 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
ogawisdom:

Security for principal is very impt to me d4 would love to invest in very big established biz. I will gladly take 3percent per month on 1m if I see any
You are right Sir! But there are different levels of security. A well entered agreement with a legal seal is also a form of security. We can even give beyond 5% with our form of business.
Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by PrinceOga: 5:01pm On Jul 06, 2015

2 Likes

Re: I Need 5% Monthly Return On Investment. Anybody With Genuine Company Or Info? by emmbet: 11:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
john4m2k:

It is achievable.Invest it in gold mining in Ghana.
I am in JV with a registered and licensed small scale goldmining company in Ghana.
Already got 25-acre mining concession from Minerals Commission Ghana and geological survey already done on the site to be sure of gold deposit.
Need funds to finance operations and hire escavators to expand work on the site.
Can produce not less than 40 grams of gold per day which is about 1600usd.
You can invest we enter into a legally binding agreement for 5% per month.

PM me for more info.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? / How To Invest In The Nigerian Stock Exchange / Federal Government's Savings Bond Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.