Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Femi Gbajabiamila Is About To Destroy APC. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Gbajabiamila Is About To Destroy APC. (2203 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Gives Keke, Motorcycles To Members Of His Constituency / Lawmakers Break Their Fast At Femi Gbajabiamila House / Hon Gbajabiamila Is The New Majority Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Gbajabiamila Is About To Destroy APC. by Ideyontop: 8:28am On Jul 02, 2015
Too much selfish ambition and a state of delusion has consumed Hon. Femi Gbaja,either being driven by self interest or he is just being manipulated and influenced by his big boss: B.A.T.

Femi is now in a stage that is normally achieved before a great fall: PRIDE.

Yesterday, the Commander in Chief met with Femi and his supporters in the House of Reps but talks/advice from such a rare meeting with the number one citizen fell on deaf ears.

If this has happened, then, I must say that Femi is about to go down but the sad news is that he may drag APC with him.

What he wants is not possible. He has lost the leadership of the house. He didn't play his political game well. It's time to accept defeat and live with what is before him. Trying to settle for Majority Leadership is not even his shot to call. It's simple,you lost,live with it.

Honorable Femi Gbaja, pls be honourable and emulate our former president GEJ by simply accepting defeat honourably. Which is better than trying to tear down the house with rancour. Remember you are really affecting Nigerians negatively and damaging your own reputation for future political offices. A true leader does not act the way you do. Hon. Femi be wise!

My advice to APC: If Femi is your Jonah, pls throw him overboard.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Is About To Destroy APC. by oyindare(m): 8:29am On Jul 02, 2015
Just in case
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Is About To Destroy APC. by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 02, 2015
oyindare:
Just in case
did u just buy a 4g phone or wifi
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Is About To Destroy APC. by oyindare(m): 8:32am On Jul 02, 2015
Luedave:
did u just buy a 4g phone or wifi
omo no be small thing na joblessness

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Is About To Destroy APC. by seedgreen(m): 8:33am On Jul 02, 2015
Following
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Is About To Destroy APC. by davspog2(m): 8:42am On Jul 02, 2015
For your church mind, dogara and his cohorts are right bah?

5 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Is About To Destroy APC. by LeOstrich: 8:46am On Jul 02, 2015
APC is already factionalized.

The Southwest APC controlled by Tinubu is incapable of understanding that they are no more the opposition.
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Is About To Destroy APC. by Ideyontop: 8:49am On Jul 02, 2015
davspog2:
For your church mind, dogara and his cohorts are right bah?

Nobody is saying whether the speaker is right or wrong. Look at it democratically and logically. There was an election and Femi lost. It's simple,he (and his boss) should accept defeat and stop messing around using the party as a cover.

Also, trying to call the shots or dictate to the speaker on what to do is not only disrespectful but very undemocratic. No matter who the speaker is,what Femi and his cohorts are doing is not right!

He should learn to submit to authority.

It is God that gives power and if he has decided to give it to Dogara instead of Femi,live with it.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Is About To Destroy APC. by softwareman(m): 9:32am On Jul 02, 2015
Ideyontop:
Too much selfish ambition and a state of delusion has consumed Hon. Femi Gbaja,either being driven by self interest or he is just being manipulated and influenced by his big boss: B.A.T.

Yesterday, the Commander in Chief met with Femi and his supporters in the House of Reps but talks/advice from such a rare meeting with the number one citizen fell on deaf ears.

If this has happened, then, I must say that Femi is about to go down but the sad news is that he may drag APC with him.

What he wants is not possible. He has lost the leadership of the house. He didn't play his political game well. It's time to accept defeat and live with what is before him. Trying to settle for Majority Leadership is not even his shot to call. It's simple,you lost,live with it.

Honorable Femi Gbaja, pls be honourable and emulate our former president GEJ by simply accepting defeat honourably. Which is better than trying to tear down the house with rancour. Remember you are really affecting Nigerians negatively and damaging your own reputation for future political offices. A true leader does not act the way you do. Hon. Femi be wise!

If APC needs advice, it won't be from PDP goons or APC turncoats whose known destination is actually PDP which is actually their final destination.
As to facts, Dogara's support base in the HOR IS PDP. 90 percent of gbaja's support is APC. The leadership positions being filled is an APC affair.
Dogara is working for his PDP masters to undermine the APC before finally porting to PDP where he came from and where he belongs.
PDP cannot decide for APC who the majority leader should be and where it should be zoned.
MAJORITY OF THE APC CAUCUS, THE PRESIDENT AGREES WITH THE PARTY. DOGARA IS NOT AN APC PERSON ANYMORE.
ALL HE IS DOING IS MARKING TIME TILL THE RIGHT PORTING TIME.
IF I AM THE PARTY, I WILL CUT MY LOSS, AND EXPEL ALL THESE RENEGADES. THEY ARE CANCEROUS TO THE PARTY.

7 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Is About To Destroy APC. by softwareman(m): 9:40am On Jul 02, 2015
Ideyontop:

Nobody is saying whether the speaker is right or wrong. Look at it democratically and logically. There was an election and Femi lost. It's simple,he (and his boss) should accept defeat and stop messing around using the party as a cover.

Also, trying to call the shots or dictate to the speaker on what to do is not only disrespectful but very undemocratic. No matter who the speaker is,what Femi and his cohorts are doing is not right!

It is God that gives power and if he has decided to give it to Dogara instead of Femi,live with it.
Yes there was an election for speakership whereby Dogara aligned with PDP to win. Accepted.
But this is an all APC affair. Dogara's PDP masters cannot dictate to APC members who their leader should be. If the party is irrelevant, how did DOGARA got to the house? Via PDP?
NO SINGLE PDP CANDIDATE WON FROM BAUCHI STATE IN THE LAST ELECTION!
FACE THE TRUTH:YOUR DOGARA IS THE ONE WHO IS TRYING TO DESTROY THE PARTY BUT HAS FAILED. NOW THERE IS NO DOUBT WHERE THE PRESIDENT BELONGS.

8 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Is About To Destroy APC. by bjdon: 9:45am On Jul 02, 2015
softwareman:

PARTY. DOGARA IS NOT AN APC PERSON ANYMORE.
IF I AM THE PARTY, I WILL CUT MY LOSS, AND EXPEL ALL THESE RENEGADES. THEY ARE CANCEROUS TO THE PARTY.

That would be a very unwise move. Those expelled would simply move to PDP, potentially giving them a majority in both houses, certainly in the Senate. Do you have any idea how disruptive that would be to Buhari's agenda? The adage keep your friends close and your enemies closer is quite apt in this situation.

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Is About To Destroy APC. by Azedplus(m): 10:13am On Jul 02, 2015
that's your own view point .... the issue is not about Gbaja vs Dogara ,its about having respect for a constituted authority ( a party that brought u to power ).The party interest should be made supreme,

4 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Is About To Destroy APC. by luvinhubby(m): 10:19am On Jul 02, 2015
Azedplus:
that's your own view point .... the issue is not about Gbaja vs Dogara ,its about having respect for a constituted authority ( a party that brought u to power ).The party interest should be made supreme,
The same way Tambuwal also respected the authority of the party that brought him to power, aided by same Gbajabiamila & co?

3 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Is About To Destroy APC. by Ideyontop: 10:26am On Jul 02, 2015
softwareman:

If APC needs advice, it won't be from PDP goons or APC turncoats whose known destination is actually PDP which is actually their final destination.
As to facts, Dogara's support base in the HOR IS PDP. 90 percent of gbaja's support is APC. The leadership positions being filled is an APC affair.
Dogara is working for his PDP masters to undermine the APC before finally porting to PDP where he came from and where he belongs.
PDP cannot decide for APC who the majority leader should be and where it should be zoned.
MAJORITY OF THE APC CAUCUS, THE PRESIDENT AGREES WITH THE PARTY. DOGARA IS NOT AN APC PERSON ANYMORE.

There is a popular statement that in politics,especially Nigerian politics,that "There is no permanent friend nor foe, only permanent interests." Hon. Dogara simply used the available to achieve the desirable when he knew that B.A.T wanted to impose partisan interest on the legislative arm of government which is actually totally wrong in the first instance.

It is not right to try to bring partisan politics into the arms of government: The Executive, Legislature or The Judiciary. APC crossed the line on this and what we see today is the repercussion of such uncalculated moves.

I strongly disagree that Hon. Dogara is PDP. And if APC by themselves push these legislators and senators to PDP, that will be a shot on the foot.

It was wrong for APC to meddle into Legislative affairs in the first place. It's an insult on democracy for APC to write a letter to the legislature to make any demands that does not bother on national interest. It is wrong. They should have done that neatly & quietly even if they must.

GMB,Sen. Saraki,Hon. Dogara and indeed all senators and rep members though belonging to a party, no longer are representing their political parties on the job,instead they represent the people despite their political affiliations.

Let me repeat: APC crossed the line in trying to interfere in the proceedings of the house. It's wrong! It was indeed this wrong move that forced dogara and saraki to explore other options.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Is About To Destroy APC. by Ideyontop: 10:35am On Jul 02, 2015
Azedplus:

It is wrong for APC to meddle in the affairs of the Legislature. There is no senator nor house of reps member representing APC or PDP on the floor of the house. They have constituencies,and even in those constituencies there are APC,PDP and indeed other political party members. They now represent the people and not a political party.

APC should know when to do what. It was a wrong move in the first instance to interfere to the extent of shamelessly writing a letter requesting for principal officers. That was way too far! That was the move that pushed dogara and saraki to use alternative solutions.

APC should be careful not to make more wrong moves by touching these legislators or encouraging the rebellion for constituted authorities.

By the way, I am neither APC nor PDP. I do not belong to any political party. I am for everybody and I belong to nobody!
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Is About To Destroy APC. by Tecnonews24: 10:37am On Jul 02, 2015
so APC now know that GEJ did a honorable thing by accepting defeat, something baba one chance can never do in his entire life. I don't Think the dullard has any moral standing to advice femi to accept defeat.

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Is About To Destroy APC. by seunmsg(m): 10:47am On Jul 02, 2015
Ideyontop:

Who becomes the Majority leader in the house is not a choice for the speaker to make. It is strictly the prerogative of the party and lawmakers from the majority camp. As at today, it is very obvious Femi Gbajabiamila is the choice of majority of APC representatives and even the party hierarchy. So, what exactly is your point? Or, the APC should watch and allow PDP to determine for them who will be the majority leader.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Is About To Destroy APC. by adadadon(m): 11:01am On Jul 02, 2015
[s]
Ideyontop:

[/s]
Trash why should PDP dictate for APC?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Is About To Destroy APC. by softwareman(m): 11:06am On Jul 02, 2015
Ideyontop:

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Is About To Destroy APC. by softwareman(m): 11:11am On Jul 02, 2015
Ideyontop:

It is wrong for APC to meddle in the affairs of the Legislature. There is no senator nor house of reps member representing APC or PDP on the floor of the house. They have constituencies,and even in those constituencies there are APC,PDP and indeed other political party members. They now represent the people and not a political party.

APC should know when to do what. It was a wrong move in the first instance to interfere to the extent of shamelessly writing a letter requesting for principal officers. That was way too far! That was the move that pushed dogara and saraki to use alternative solutions.

APC should be careful not to make more wrong moves by touching these legislators or encouraging the rebellion for constituted authorities.

By the way, I am neither APC nor PDP. I do not belong to any political party. I am for everybody and I belong to nobody!
I find your assertion completely laughable! So PDP lawmakerrd should work for the INTEREST of APC then?
Honestly you are either INCREDIBLY POLITICALLY NAIVE OR DELIBERATELY MISCHIEVOUS!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Is About To Destroy APC. by GabrielSuswam(m): 11:11am On Jul 02, 2015
him Palaver

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Is About To Destroy APC. by softwareman(m): 11:19am On Jul 02, 2015
bjdon:

That would be a very unwise move. Those expelled would simply move to PDP, potentially giving them a majority in both houses, certainly in the Senate. Do you have any idea how disruptive that would be to Buhari's agenda? The adage keep your friends close and your enemies closer is quite apt in this situation.

My brother, don't let us deceive ourselves, they are already in PDP. let me ask you a simple question:
IF THERE WERE TO BE A CLASH OF INTEREST BETWEEN PDP AND APC TODAY WHOSE SIDE DO YOU THINK DOGARA WILL BE?
DOGARA KNOWS PDP IS NOW HIS LIFELINE. HE DARE NOT DISOBEY HIS NEW MASTERS. DOGARA CANNOT BE INDEPENDENT.
HE HAS SOLD HIS SOUL TO PDP ON THE ALTER OF PERSONAL AMBITION , A PDP SLAVE HE SHALL BE UNTIL HE DECAMPS BACK TO PDP FROM WHERE HE CAME!!
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Is About To Destroy APC. by pomporiking: 1:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
Pls do your research before posting stuff like this.Dogara is completely at fault not gbaja
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Is About To Destroy APC. by davspog2(m): 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ideyontop:

you're trying to justify dis obedience that's all! The party chairman! Not femi wrote a letter to the house and dogara in all his wisdom chose to disregard it! Why?
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Is About To Destroy APC. by babyhrt(m): 6:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
softwareman:

Dagora is a PDP man now all because he dare stood up against the LEGENDARY thief...BAT who hits behind a toothless APC NEC to perpetuate his goons in different positions....Fascinating fact.

1 Like

Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Is About To Destroy APC. by Femistico(m): 6:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
let him destroy it..which one be my own

make babaonechance sha go to work, we are tired of all dis bullshit
Re: Femi Gbajabiamila Is About To Destroy APC. by Volksfuhrer(m): 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
Rubbish!

Ideyontop:

(1) (Reply)

Samuel Akintola's 105th Birthday (posthumous) / Shocker! Dino Melaye Is 42yrs Old Obtains WAEC In 1986 / Nnamdi Kanu to be Released From Prison.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.