Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,761 members, 7,802,323 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

I Want To Insult Him - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Insult Him (6308 Views)

Why Do People Use Marriage As A Means To Insult Single Successful Women? / Did I Insult Him? / Please I Need Matured Advice Only, I Dont Need Anyone To Insult Me!!!urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Insult Him by pbs4real(m): 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
You guys are in world of your own
jack our mentortongue
Re: I Want To Insult Him by pbs4real(m): 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
Sinnzu:
Detective cool
still part of the game u knwwink
Re: I Want To Insult Him by pbs4real(m): 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
Sinnzu:
wetin i do? embarassed
as a prof, dre's ntn we do,we wont mention ugrin
Re: I Want To Insult Him by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
pbs4real:
still part of the game u knwwink
wink
Re: I Want To Insult Him by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
pbs4real:
as a prof, dre's ntn we do,we wont mention ugrin
As a VP, i will always be loyalgrin
Re: I Want To Insult Him by komzyb(f): 9:13am On Aug 04, 2015
Richy4:
Just use the best respected terms to let him know you are not available.

Start with sir, I thank you so much for contributing in making me who i am today and who i intend to be. I will for ever remain grateful.

But what you are asking me is a derail on the goal i set for myself. I know you are happily married and i do not want to do such a wicked thing to a fellow woman like me.

Sir i intend to get married one day and i would not like my man to do the same thing you want me to do to your wife. Because i strongly believe in karma.

I wish you long life sir. And i am looking forward to sending my wedding invitations to you when the right man comes.
wow,this is nice...i'm just seeing this now,thanks
Re: I Want To Insult Him by remotecontrol: 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
komzyb:
My teacher that taught me in primary 4 is asking me out,he keeps disturbing me,calling me all the time...'ve told him am not interested but he keeps bugging me,now i want to insult him coz i think that will keep him off,so guys will insulting him help?is it the right thing??

from your post he isn't rich. men d suffer all because he is not rich he is now bugging u
Re: I Want To Insult Him by komzyb(f): 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
remotecontrol:

from your post he isn't rich. men d suffer all because he is not rich he is now bugging u
weldone
Re: I Want To Insult Him by Kjking(m): 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
first know you are pweety... secondly he was once your teacher so there is no need to insult him... maturity is key!
Re: I Want To Insult Him by Twaci(f): 11:29am On Nov 06, 2015
where's my daughter

komzyb sad where are u?
Re: I Want To Insult Him by hertz9te(m): 11:43am On Nov 06, 2015
komzyb:
My teacher that taught me in primary 4 is asking me out,he keeps disturbing me,calling me all the time...'ve told him am not interested but he keeps bugging me,now i want to insult him coz i think that will keep him off,so guys will insulting him help?is it the right thing??
show him a gun.......he'll flee
Re: I Want To Insult Him by komzyb(f): 11:48am On Nov 06, 2015
Twaci:
where's my daughter
komzyb sad where are u?
i'm around mum
Re: I Want To Insult Him by Twaci(f): 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
komzyb:
i'm around mum
How have u been dear? How's life?
Re: I Want To Insult Him by komzyb(f): 1:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
Twaci:
i'm good,life is good too....thanks for remembering me today
Re: I Want To Insult Him by komzyb(f): 1:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
Twaci:
i'm good,life is good too....thanks for remembering me today after abandoning me
Re: I Want To Insult Him by Twaci(f): 4:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
komzyb:
i'm good,life is good too....thanks for remembering me today after abandoning me
cry cry

Oya sorry na sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Met A Billionaire's Daughter. / My Look For Today!!! / Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.