Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Why Have I Been Banned? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Have I Been Banned? (1950 Views)

Have You Been Banned On Nairaland Before:share Your Experience / When You Hear That Finally Garri Has Been Banned In Nigeria (hilarious Pix) / How Many Times Have You Been Banned On This Forum...? And State The Reasons.. (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Why Have I Been Banned? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 02, 2015
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Moderators are trained professionals and do not ban accounts for no reason. Habbo staff can check the reason why you have been banned and we will know exactly what has happened. As such, we very rarely have any reason to remove a ban from an account.

How can I appeal a ban?

You can contact us using the "Submit a Request" button above to appeal a ban that is more than 7 days in length, and we will review the situation. However this does not guarantee that your ban will be lifted!

Until when can I appeal a ban? 

You have six months from when your account got banned to contact us about an appeal. Unfortunately, after those six months have passed, we will not be able to help you with an appeal.

I was permanently banned and I contacted the Help tool, but they told me that my ban is correct. What do I do?

If you’ve already written to the Help tool and your permanent ban has been looked into, we’re afraid we won’t be able to assist. Remember that we only ban permanently for the most serious of cases, where the behavior of a habbo can have a real negative effect on other users.

Why is my ban different to my friends when we did the same thing?

We are unable to comment on your friends ban, but if yours is different it is likely that you may have done something along the same lines before. If you break the Habbo way and continue to do so, you will find that your bans might get longer in length. So if this was your friends first time of doing something against the Habbo way, and it was your second or third, then your ban may be longer.

What are the reasons for me being banned?

Any Habbo that breaks the Habbo way may get banned. For details on 'some' of these reasons you can find out morehere.

My friend/brother/sister got me banned. Can I be unbanned?

Only you should have access to your account. If your friend/brother/sister or anyone else has got your account banned, then they must have had your password.
We are always warning our users not to allow other people on their Habbo accounts. As your account is your responsibility, you should take more care over it. If you've been banned because you let someone else on your account - it's still your responsibility.

Why did I get a moderator message or alert?

If you received a message from a moderator or staff it is likely that you did something you shouldn't have, and the moderator is giving you a warning to stop. Some messages are just for information so they may be letting you know what is going on in the hotel.

Why did I get kicked from the room?

If you are kicked from a room with a moderator message it is likely that some disruption was being caused by you, or it may be that the moderator is simply just closing the room and removing everyone from inside. The message will explain why you were removed.

You as a moderator should be explaining to people why you purposely kicked them out after all this is 21st Century. And once someone comment on a particular thread some of your friends will be calling your name to block or hide the particular thread. ...In fact it's unfair.
Re: Why Have I Been Banned? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 02, 2015
undecided
Re: Why Have I Been Banned? by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 02, 2015
ban from where

1 Like

(1)

See The Biography Of Kiss Daniel And How He Started His Music Carrier / The Crowed I Saw Today At Shoprite Owerri(photos) / With Fitila Solar Bulb Life & Biz Are Good Without NEPA Free Sunpower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.