Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

How To Access Bank Account Of Deceased Person In Nigeria (next Of Kin Or Not) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Access Bank Account Of Deceased Person In Nigeria (next Of Kin Or Not) (3580 Views)

At What Age Should I Open Bank Account For My Child? / As A Husband, Or Wife, Who Will You Make Your Next Of Kin / Why You Should Be Careful In Choosing Your Next Of Kin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Access Bank Account Of Deceased Person In Nigeria (next Of Kin Or Not) by Fertilenigeria: 9:26am On Jul 02, 2015
Situation like this can happen to anyone. In fact, let me tell you something. Every year, so many people in Nigeria (an other countries) die and leave huge amount of money in their bank accounts.

The most worrying thing is that the children or relatives of these deceased persons may not even know the steps to recover this money from the banks. Because of ignorance, many of them will go home leaving the money to perish.

Banks will in-turn recycle the money and use it anyway they like because there's no one to ask them. This is a reality and it happens everyday in our society.

That's is the reason, I met with my family Barrister, who agreed to share these guidelines. Anyone can use these guidelines to access the bank account of any deceased relative in Nigeria even though the person was named the next of kin or not.

Click here to read full guide: http://infoguidenigeria.com/access-bank-account-of-deceased-person/
Re: How To Access Bank Account Of Deceased Person In Nigeria (next Of Kin Or Not) by axiliborha(f): 9:26am On Jul 02, 2015
sad
Re: How To Access Bank Account Of Deceased Person In Nigeria (next Of Kin Or Not) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 02, 2015
no idea
Re: How To Access Bank Account Of Deceased Person In Nigeria (next Of Kin Or Not) by otabuko(m): 9:52am On Jul 02, 2015
Okay... Now i read!

(1) (Reply)

I Nid Urgent Answers / Learn How To Reduce High Cholesterol In The Body / I Need Help Urgently! (For Sale)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.