Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Fitness 101 - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fitness 101 (50063 Views)

GLAUCOMA 101 - QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS / 101 Die From Lassa Fever In Nigeria / Fitness Without Bars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fitness 101 by EfemenaXY: 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
And yeah, your wife is doing very fine.

I need to tell you the story about an episode we had with her hairdresser. So funny....
Re: Fitness 101 by damiso(f): 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
Efemenaxy thank God for those wits o. me sef I have my dog antennae out so I can sense them and cross but these ones just came out of nowhere hian angry

Day 18 done and 1st day of level 2 done.

This queen 47 is another fitness winch shocked as I was doing my cool down I was thinking to myself so someone did this immediately after the level :o1 my arms are tingling. I enjoyed it though..I actually enjoyed doing the plank jacks but struggled a bit at the walking push ups.
Oh well tomorrow is another day.

I think my scale has mental issues .. or maybe puff puff added 1.5 kg over night angry

Lost 3 inches around the waist though and my work trousers this morning were like harem pants so not going to fixate or get depressed over the scale.
Re: Fitness 101 by damiso(f): 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2015
cococandy:
I want to eat that.
Whatever that is. How does it taste? Like stew?
Yes its like stew but made with green peppers.

1 Like

Re: Fitness 101 by damiso(f): 10:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
naijababe:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Na you biko...............I went parrying on Friday, woke super late on Saturday. Took Sunday off par usual and woke late today too and I can't bring myself to exercise in the evening sad

My spirit cannot give up now o, Damiso, my mouth is watering. I don't really feel guilty about the odd infraction.....my stomach seems to have shrunk and I probably would not finish the portion in your pic.

Me too when she brought it I said haa me I can't eat all this so she ate with me.. but even at that I had a few spoonfuls and just gave up, the puff puff had filled me up.
Re: Fitness 101 by smartmom(f): 10:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
EfemenaXY:

I'm sure you didn't have Great Danes, Smartmom. When you see a dog like the one in Picture 1 suddenly stand at attention with it's ears on end, you nor go fear?

Certainly not any Dane great or small shocked if na me I would be petrified! infact frozen if not peeing in my knickers eh?
Re: Fitness 101 by damiso(f): 11:06pm On Jul 27, 2015
Moca keep forgetting .. Hello how are you and the lil one? Hope you are feeling much better now? Kisses and hugs to you and the lil ones kiss
Re: Fitness 101 by Kimoni: 11:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
Chillis:

Nice one dear cheesy
you are doing great. But remember it's not all about weight but how you feel inside.

For me too much oil fat gives me phlegm in the morning.
You can also use lime, ginger and warm water for cleansing immediately after eating your shiken and chips

Thanks Chillis. Biko explain this..willing to give it a try
Re: Fitness 101 by Kimoni: 11:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
damiso:
Efemenaxy thank God for those wits o. me sef I have my dog antennae out so I can sense them and cross but these ones just came out of nowhere hian angry

Day 18 done and 1st day of level 2 done.

This queen 47 is another fitness winch shocked as I was doing my cool down I was thinking to myself so someone did this immediately after the level :o1 my arms are tingling. I enjoyed it though..I actually enjoyed doing the plank jacks but struggled a bit at the walking push ups.
Oh well tomorrow is another day.

I think my scale has mental issues .. or maybe puff puff added 1.5 kg over night angry

Lost 3 inches around the waist though and my work trousers this morning were like harem pants so not going to fixate or get depressed over the scale.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fitness 101 by Kimoni: 11:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

I'm always on the lookout. That's one reason why I'll never go out running / jogging with ear plugs on, listening to music. I need my wits about me. Most times when I sight those huge German Shepards / Alsatians from a distance, I jejely cross over to the other side of the road oh. Never been bitten by one and I don't intend to get bitten either. cheesy cheesy Come to think of it, there is an absolute nutter with not one or two, but three Great Danes! shocked shocked shocked The first time I saw him and his dogs (without a leash) see as my heart cut. Na so your sister quickly cross to the other side o, before I become a victim of stories that touch.

But funny as it sounds, dogs in general don't worry me, as long as there's a healthy distance between us. My real pet peeves are finding dog shyte littering the pavement. Urgh!!. Cyclists whizzing past at high speed are another wahala. Almost as though they just wanna either ram straight into you, or brush you off onto the side path. Must be the transferred aggression they get from motorists sef. grin grin grin

Anyway, we're all trying to keep fit jor. The park belongs to everyone. Man, dog, cyclists, et al... smiley

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

too many funny post today o...so why the heck was I thinking I am the only person who is afraid of dogs in this country?
Re: Fitness 101 by Kimoni: 11:17pm On Jul 27, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Well done.

And very well done to you too, Kimoni. cheesy cheesy

Thanks Efe smiley
Re: Fitness 101 by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
Kimoni:

Thanks Chillis. Biko explain this..willing to give it a try

grin grin grin grin E be like say dem take shiken and ships swear for you. I used to do that lemon and ginger ish before I got into juicing.

Way I did it, I drank half a cup of warm water with half a lemon in first thing in the morning and drank 2 tablespoons of ginger juice with half a cup of warm water before I went to bed at night. I can swear by it, it cleansed my internal plumbing properly.
Re: Fitness 101 by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
Damiso we r cool o.
Thanks for asking after us.

Hope u and family r chillin?

I dey envy u guys here o.
Re: Fitness 101 by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
I am not afraid of dogs, I just hate them angry EfemenaXY, damiso, the next time you go running take some weights with you. When those yeye owners see you swing your weights as you run they either put their pets on a leash or call 'em to get out of your way.
Re: Fitness 101 by Kimoni: 11:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
naijababe:

grin grin grin grin E be like say dem take shiken and ships swear for you. I used to do that lemon and ginger ish before I got into juicing.

Way I did it, I drank half a cup of warm water with half a lemon in first thing in the morning and drank 2 tablespoons of ginger juice with half a cup of warm water before I went to bed at night. I can swear by it, it cleansed my internal plumbing properly.

Lol..you cut the lemon into half and throw in the water or you squeeze half a lemon juice in water??

Ginger juice?? What's that? Can I buy off the shelf?
Re: Fitness 101 by cococandy(f): 11:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
damiso:

Yes its like stew but made with green peppers.

I wish knew how to make it. I've heard so much about ayamase that my long throat is throbbing.
Re: Fitness 101 by Nobody: 2:46am On Jul 28, 2015
Day 1 of JM something...

I could only manage 5mins...goshhhh!!! It's so stressful... cry

Hello everybody...
Re: Fitness 101 by Nobody: 6:19am On Jul 28, 2015
Kimoni:

Lol..you cut the lemon into half and throw in the water or you squeeze half a lemon juice in water??

Ginger juice?? What's that? Can I buy off the shelf?

You squeeze the juice into the water. Ginger juice is from ginger now, take some the size of thump, grate it and pour into warm water. Strain the water and drink it.

I dunno if you can buy off the shelf o grin
Re: Fitness 101 by Kimoni: 10:08am On Jul 28, 2015
naijababe:

You squeeze the juice into the water. Ginger juice is from ginger now, take some the size of thump, grate it and pour into warm water. Strain the water and drink it.

I dunno if you can buy off the shelf o grin

Clearer now. Thanks
Re: Fitness 101 by opella(f): 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
Day 12, level 2 day 2 done. First pix, day 1 JM workout ( 6 months post partum), 2nd pix Day 12 JM workout.
Re: Fitness 101 by cococandy(f): 8:44pm On Jul 28, 2015
opella:
Day 12, level 2 day 2 done. First pix, day 1 JM workout ( 6 months post partum), 2nd pix Day 12 JM workout.
that's a huge improvement smiley

And in only 12 days
Re: Fitness 101 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 28, 2015
Opella, your picture is inspiring!

You just saved a soul..
Re: Fitness 101 by damiso(f): 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
Nice one opella

Day 19 level 2 .. These walking push ups wan kill me o
Re: Fitness 101 by Kimoni: 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
Waoh! Opella, well done. Very clear difference
Re: Fitness 101 by opella(f): 10:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
Kimoni:
Waoh! Opella, well done. Very clear difference

damiso:
Nice one opella

[quote author=keppyy post=36374768]Opella, your picture is inspiring!
You just saved a soul..

cococandy:
that's a huge improvement smiley
And in only 12 days

Thanks dears. Am surprise too at the difference. Finding level 2 a bit hard, but with time I know it will be a lot easier.
Re: Fitness 101 by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
opella:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I best get best back into gear, I am just so tired these days. I cannot possibly stall at day 17 nau angry
Re: Fitness 101 by opella(f): 9:07am On Jul 29, 2015
Day 13, level 2 Day 3 done.
Re: Fitness 101 by queen47: 10:13am On Jul 29, 2015
opella:

i no see the pinsure oooo. A girl needs motivation
Re: Fitness 101 by opella(f): 10:20am On Jul 29, 2015
queen47:

i no see the pinsure oooo. A girl needs motivation

Lol! Is nothing much, I know you are well toned.
Re: Fitness 101 by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
opella is a real fitness winch! Choi, why did no one warn me that level two is on another level? shocked shocked shocked Omo come and see plenty 5s rests mehn, na like say I wan quench.

Day 1 of level 2 completed today, chisos!!! Diarisgodu oo!!!
Re: Fitness 101 by opella(f): 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
naijababe:
opella is a real fitness winch! Choi, why did no one warn that level is one another level? shocked shocked shocked Omo come and see plenty 5s rests mehn, na like say I wan quench.

My dear am not finding it easy either, am beginning to feel sick self. Is like I will rest tomorrow and continue on friday
Re: Fitness 101 by damiso(f): 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
naijababe:
opella is a real fitness winch! Choi, why did no one warn me that level two is on another level? shocked shocked shocked Omo come and see plenty 5s rests mehn, na like say I wan quench.

grin

I felt that way too esp at the walking push up I swear the sweat that engulfed me after just like 20 seconds no easy.

and to think queen 47 did level 1 & 2 plus jogging.
Re: Fitness 101 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
damiso:

grin

I felt that way too esp at the walking push up I swear the sweat that engulfed me after just like 20 seconds no easy.

and to think queen 47 did level 1 7 2 plus jogging.

She is the one that pushed me to get back into gear today o. Kai, I have joined team Natalie again

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

Ebola Is Here: 5 Reasons Not To Panic / Please Help: Is She Truly Pregnant? (PICTURES ATTACHED) / Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.