Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,005 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere (36353 Views)

Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG / National-Assembly May Take Over Kogi Assembly / Harassment Of PDP Leaders Is Buhari’s Achievement – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by centozikas: 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
He is on his own
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
ghen ghen
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by phrezzz: 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by Yem0350: 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
We don't want Saraki as president. So, leave them alone.
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by Mogidi: 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
The Dullard would be gone by Christmas.

1 Like

Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by sdindan: 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
This should be the remix cos I have read this tread here earlier.
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by gbengus26(m): 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
Story for the gods
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by baby4u2(f): 4:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
Didn't read the article. But all I can say is there is no better job for some lawyers again than to talk smack.
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by Cecediva(f): 4:19pm On Jul 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by hob(m): 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
Story 4 d gods
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by spako4(m): 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
Vanguard = Tanoid
I have been monitoring your news and editorial.
Uncle Sam pls warn your boys
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by Nayok(m): 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
Satanoids on duty,
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by makzeze: 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
H eis just trying to protect his kinsman'Ike Ikweramadu'
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by Jorussia(m): 4:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
Cecediva:
Warrisdis?
lol,pay $500 and i will give the empty space.
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by Masculity(m): 4:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
glimpse33:
Who the f** has guts to impeach Buhari?

*Laughing in Swahili*

oh! maybe he thought the man without shoes is still ruling us?

GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT

help me ask them abeg
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by asumo12: 4:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
ASP

Lool

Association of Sace Bookers

Cecediva:
Warrisdis?

cheesy
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by bobolizim(m): 4:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
INTROVERT:
The first 2 to comment. Thumbs up.
u neva get job ooo...Choi...Hv been seeing u running after FTC in all threads...get somefin to keep u busy sister
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by Masculity(m): 4:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
Born2eatPussy:
Please
Don't impeach buhari
I want him to rule Nigeria for 9 years so that Boko Haram will kill all the Northerners & the Yellow bars, So,we Igbo's will have the whole Nigeria to ourselves.

Buhari President Buhari 1 of Duara.

hehehehehhee.
Your username has said it all.

gringringrin
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by gbrown(m): 4:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
samueld0:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/harassment-of-national-assembly-may-lead-to-buhahis-impeachment/
WHAT IS THIS IGBO KWENU BABBLING ABOUT? I,ll SEE WHERE THIS IGBO ROMANCE WITH PDP AND SARAKI FACTION WILL LEAD THE CHILDREN OF BIAFRA TO?
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by Cecediva(f): 4:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
asumo12:
ASP

Lool

Association of Sace Bookers

cheesy
You're among them abi? I will ban u guys soon.
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by 9jatatafo(m): 4:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
Cheap popularity
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by frankdivine: 4:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
It is almost impossible for that to happen and it will not be easy to oust saraki.
It is even impossibl for them to oust the deputy SP,cos they don't have 2 third of the house.

witch hunting them,will only ferment internal conflit.
**it is a case of one shooting himself in the foot**

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2558856_img20150623wa002_jpeg2ed73791a9ef32d4ba99b5aa2b3b2e26
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by CHUKSKALIDONN: 4:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
As a country without history apart from from coups and monumental allegations, it is very typical that barbarism prevails. Notwithstanding the emptiness in the assertions of the lawyer, am deeply concerned about the barberic nature of Buhari, the president of the country i refused to recognise and be part of......
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by bobolizim(m): 4:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
Born2eatPussy:
Please
Don't impeach buhari
I want him to rule Nigeria for 9 years so that Boko Haram will kill all the Northerners & the Yellow bars, So,we Igbo's will have the whole Nigeria to ourselves.

Buhari President Buhari 1 of Duara.
seriously?are u in primary school?smh,or somefin is wrong with ur thinking faculty?u igbos are too greedy...I don't no ur problem....u will never accept defeat....person Dey enjoy himself for ado rock u Dey here Dey rant rubbish....u had better go continue your shoe making job...bigot people
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by Bifwoli: 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
Buhari should not only be impeached but he should also be arrested and jailed for staging a coup.

This fox went against the constitution in 1981 so why the hell should he be entrusted to be the guardian of the national henhouse?

1 Like

Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
naijainfogalery:
sometimes i just assume because some people are lawyers that they should have sense but you just realise that sense isnt just earned by reading books only
Exactly my thinking. His thinking is so distorted, how did this fathead graduate from law sch? A typical Abian mentality. He is nothing but a 1st class efulefu.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by Rotimi47: 4:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
samueld0:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/harassment-of-national-assembly-may-lead-to-buhahis-impeachment/
And what Saraki is doing won't destroy the party if its allowed? Saraki can never get the necessary numbers required to impeach the President while the President can frustrate saraki and his cohorts by vetoing the senate. This lawyer must be a learner! Abeg move on!
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by Karlman: 4:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
Tell them
Re: ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere by dotcomnamename: 4:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
[size=40pt]DREAM IS FREE

KEEP ON DREAMING.. E EASY TO IMPEACH? MUMU PEOPLE grin [/size]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Must Not Be Sworn In As President / G5 To G-String, Hustlers United: Sowore Reacts To PDP G5 Meeting With Tinubu / INEC Lacks Power To Withhold My Certificate Of Return – Okorocha Boosts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.