Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,810 members, 7,806,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Travel Procedure - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Procedure (2065 Views)

USA Conference Interview Procedure. Pls Help Needed ASAP. / What's The Procedure For Suspension Of Nigerian International Passport? / Giving Birth In The United States. Its Cost And Procedure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel Procedure by 0lushola(m): 11:07am On Jul 02, 2015
pls guys, HOW do I apply for an INTERNATIONAL pasports.. need answers A.S.A.P!
like nigeria Int. pasport.. GREEN CARD
Re: Travel Procedure by Holamidhe(m): 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
Jesus!!! ....Their are like 7 threads on this same topic, why don't u just google it and join nairaland with ur search ..

Well to the questn, u can get it from immigration office in any state in the country

Just google 'Immigration office in ...... State' u going to see their address ...

Price u can get it frm 19k to 27k depends on ur state and when u want to collect it but make sure you enter don't mind those guys outside,tell them u just came to pick ur passport .

About what to take along
1 Birth certificate
2 local government of origin confirmation
3 Application fee
4 passport (I don't know d background tho)
5 Letter of recommendation (Don't knw if it necessary)

Bless up

1 Like

Re: Travel Procedure by chimaamaechi17: 12:35am On Jul 15, 2015
The noba5 is not needed... Go with two passports
Holamidhe:
Jesus!!! ....Their are like 7 threads on this same topic, why don't u just google it and join nairaland with ur search ..

Well to the questn, u can get it from immigration office in any state in the country

Just google 'Immigration office in ...... State' u going to see their address ...

Price u can get it frm 19k to 27k depends on ur state and when u want to collect it but male sure you enter don't mind those guys outside,tell them u just came to pick ur passport .

About what to take along
1 Birth certificate
2 local government of origin confirmation
3 Application fee
4 passport (I don't know d background tho)
5 Letter of recommendation (Don't knw if it necessary)

Bless up
Re: Travel Procedure by 0lushola(m): 3:40am On Jul 15, 2015
thankz ya'll.. and t0h the n05 is n0t a priority buh incase, what kinda recomendation letter are we looking at?
Re: Travel Procedure by Holamidhe(m): 7:43am On Jul 15, 2015
chimaamaechi17:
The noba5 is not needed... Go with two passports

Thanks 4 d correction
Re: Travel Procedure by Holamidhe(m): 7:47am On Jul 15, 2015
0lushola:
thankz ya'll.. and t0h the n05 is n0t a priority buh incase, what kinda recomendation letter are we looking at?

That should be the 1 written by your parents or religion leader
Re: Travel Procedure by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 15, 2015
0lushola:
pls guys, HOW do I apply for an INTERNATIONAL pasports.. need answers A.S.A.P!
like nigeria Int. pasport.. GREEN CARD

Re: Travel Procedure by 0lushola(m): 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
Holamidhe:

That should be the 1 written by your parents or religion leader
have an idea what wil be on it? like the letter content.
Re: Travel Procedure by Holamidhe(m): 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
0lushola:
have an idea what wil be on it? like the letter content.

From father : That u ar truly his son and u hav good behaviour ...He is going to sign

From religion leader : That u are religious and of good behaviour ...His signature
Re: Travel Procedure by 0lushola(m): 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
Holamidhe:

From father : That u ar truly his son and u hav good behaviour ...He is going to sign

From religion leader : That u are religious and of good behaviour ...His signature
l0l.. i g0t it.. tenkz man
Re: Travel Procedure by Holamidhe(m): 9:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
0lushola:
l0l.. i g0t it.. tenkz man

Pleasure
Re: Travel Procedure by 0lushola(m): 10:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
Holamidhe:

Pleasure
1 more tin.. the letter i fink shld be a sort of f0rmal leter, so wh0 is g0nna be d reciever?? #address
Re: Travel Procedure by Holamidhe(m): 11:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
0lushola:
1 more tin.. the letter i fink shld be a sort of formal leter, so wh0 is g0nna be d reciever?? #address

www.immigration.gov.ng/index.php?id=50

www.immigration.gov.ng/index.php?id=8

Ur home address /church or mosque address

Header : letter of recommendation

Body :I hereby recommend that so so so is my son and he is of good behavior ......... please kindly giv him any assistant / I hereby recommend that so so so is our member and he is ..................Please kindly giv him any assistant

Signature

Peace out
Re: Travel Procedure by 0lushola(m): 11:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
Holamidhe:

www.immigration.gov.ng/index.php?id=50

www.immigration.gov.ng/index.php?id=8

Ur home address /church or mosque address

Header : letter of recommendation

Body :I hereby recommend that so so so is my son and he is of good behavior ......... please kindly giv him any assistant / I hereby recommend that so so so is our member and he is ..................Please kindly giv him any assistant

Signature

Peace out
I know all these, am jez finking wh0/what address wil the letter be filed to.. nw i guess datz nt important.. tenks anyway.
Re: Travel Procedure by Holamidhe(m): 11:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
0lushola:
I know all these, am jez finking wh0/what address wil the letter be filed to.. nw i guess datz nt important.. tenks anyway.

Uwc

(1) (Reply)

Things You Must Know Before Traveling To Canada / Ask Anything About Thailand Visa Here / Uk Post Study Visa In Nigeria With Uk Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.