Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) (68958 Views)

South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) / Pastor "Heals Mad Man" In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (photos) / Pastor 'heals' Mad Man In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by londonrivals: 11:25am On Jul 02, 2015
www.metronaija.com reader sent in this.

I'm very exhausted so I will like to go straight to the point. I got to Ketu bus stop yesterday morning to meet a commotion, I initially thought it was an accident but as I got closer, I saw it was a jubilation.

Stella, people said that as a pastor was passing through and saw the mad man (popular in that area), he came down and walked to the mad man and wanted to pray for him but the madman charged at him.

He continued wrestling with this man while praying, shockingly, the man regained his senses and pastor prayed for him. He was even saying Amen to the prayers, pure water was brought and was used to wash his head then someone brought a change of clothes for him.

If I had not seen this mad man before, I would have said it was staged but yesterday I confirmed miracles do exist''.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/photos-pastor-heals-mad-man-on-street.html

cc lalasticlala

76 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by londonrivals: 11:25am On Jul 02, 2015

2 Shares

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by glimpse33(m): 11:26am On Jul 02, 2015
Jesu! shocked
Take that man of God to YABALEFT or USELU smiley

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Tolexander: 11:27am On Jul 02, 2015
Praise the lord!

But no evidence of a healed madman in the pictures shown.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by INTROVERT(f): 11:27am On Jul 02, 2015
Na for Lagos e happen abi.... grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by PassingShot(m): 11:27am On Jul 02, 2015
If true, it's an evidence that miracles happen all the times BUT not the "arranged" type by the mega churches who scam their gullible flock.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by lomprico(m): 11:28am On Jul 02, 2015
U
londonrivals:
www.metronaija.com reader sent in this.

I'm very exhausted so I will like to go straight to the point. I got to Ketu bus stop yesterday morning to meet a commotion, I initially thought it was an accident but as I got closer, I saw it was a jubilation.

Stella, people said that as a pastor was passing through and saw the mad man (popular in that area), he came down and walked to the mad man and wanted to pray for him but the madman charged at him.

He continued wrestling with this man while praying, shockingly, the man regained his senses and pastor prayed for him. He was even saying Amen to the prayers, pure water was brought and was used to wash his head then someone brought a change of clothes for him.

If I had not seen this mad man before, I would have said it was staged but yesterday I confirmed miracles do exist''.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/photos-pastor-heals-mad-man-on-street.html

cc lalasticlala
For how long have u noticed the mad man?

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 02, 2015
Hope not Drama o

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 02, 2015
The way this man church go take troop like star troopers ehn

47 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Melahou(m): 11:32am On Jul 02, 2015
angry

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by theSpark(m): 11:33am On Jul 02, 2015
Na so one time person carry stone stone mad man and the mad man recovered.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by sathel(m): 11:33am On Jul 02, 2015
And dat iz just the power of God ...oseun baba baba omase Jesu oseun olorunmi oseun baba.

42 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by iliyande(m): 11:34am On Jul 02, 2015
There is power in Christ

113 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by dustydee: 11:35am On Jul 02, 2015
Wow! Miracles still happen.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by writetopoker: 11:37am On Jul 02, 2015
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 11:37am On Jul 02, 2015
Awesome power of the most high God
If it was inside the church, some foolish ones will say it's a stunt
Thank you JESUS for healing power

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by dorocent(m): 11:37am On Jul 02, 2015
na only naija...... tinx dey happen

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by johnshagb(m): 11:37am On Jul 02, 2015
For real? Praise God

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 11:37am On Jul 02, 2015
as planned tongue tongue tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Holyfield1(m): 11:38am On Jul 02, 2015
So real pastors still exist...Godwin
I hope he's different from the CHARMites/JUJUlites
Make I no mention name lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by youngwarlocks: 11:38am On Jul 02, 2015
ok
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by ylaa(f): 11:38am On Jul 02, 2015
PRAISE THE LORD SOMEBODY

14 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by 190: 11:38am On Jul 02, 2015
Lol I don't know if to laugh or if to praise the lord
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by umar4info(m): 11:38am On Jul 02, 2015
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:38am On Jul 02, 2015
From today onward this man church go become mecca enough members this man don hammer. Can we invite the man here lots of mad people plenty for nairaland he can help cure them.

14 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Jaymima(f): 11:39am On Jul 02, 2015
The pastor has started it. Let him cure all the mad (wo)men roaming the streets of Lagos, after which he should proceed to either Yaba Left or Uselu Psychiatric

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Funjosh(m): 11:39am On Jul 02, 2015
Se lo to shocked
Re: Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 02, 2015
So Johnny has finally been healed shocked shocked

Power of GOD is awesome....
Praise GOD shocked
shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya / RCCG Lady Renounces Membership Because Of VP Osinbajo. See Reactions / I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.