Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,922 members, 7,802,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Good News To All Wives And Girlfriends(organ PADLOCK IS HERE) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good News To All Wives And Girlfriends(organ PADLOCK IS HERE) (3743 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends / 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends / How Can She Break This News To Her Fiance?!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good News To All Wives And Girlfriends(organ PADLOCK IS HERE) by Tinder: 11:32am On Jul 02, 2015
Goodnews to all the wives and girlfriends out there!

Organ Padlock is now available in different sizes."Extra small,Small,Large&Extra large" Ladies would you buy this for your husband or boyfriend and if he refuses to wear it. What happens grin

CC: lalasticlala
Ishilove
Seun

Re: Good News To All Wives And Girlfriends(organ PADLOCK IS HERE) by INTROVERT(f): 11:35am On Jul 02, 2015
Rubbish
Re: Good News To All Wives And Girlfriends(organ PADLOCK IS HERE) by Barry2015(f): 11:35am On Jul 02, 2015
Will it curb infidelity?
Re: Good News To All Wives And Girlfriends(organ PADLOCK IS HERE) by Onemansquad(m): 11:35am On Jul 02, 2015
so u expect a sane man to put dis on abi *dats gud*
Re: Good News To All Wives And Girlfriends(organ PADLOCK IS HERE) by Tinder: 11:36am On Jul 02, 2015
INTROVERT:
Rubbish

Why? don't you like it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Good News To All Wives And Girlfriends(organ PADLOCK IS HERE) by Tinder: 11:37am On Jul 02, 2015
Onemansquad:

if u refuse 2 wear it then you are cheating angry
Re: Good News To All Wives And Girlfriends(organ PADLOCK IS HERE) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 02, 2015
Introvert don't disturb yourself

Re: Good News To All Wives And Girlfriends(organ PADLOCK IS HERE) by Tinder: 11:39am On Jul 02, 2015
shiizzy:
Introvert don't disturb yourself

Is that your own contribution undecided
Re: Good News To All Wives And Girlfriends(organ PADLOCK IS HERE) by henry255: 11:41am On Jul 02, 2015
What if he gets erect*ion after seeing a nude fine girl, that could be very painful u know?
Re: Good News To All Wives And Girlfriends(organ PADLOCK IS HERE) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 02, 2015
Tinder:

Is that your own contribution undecided
yhh.. I've read this thread like 2000 yrs ago... Same old shit
Re: Good News To All Wives And Girlfriends(organ PADLOCK IS HERE) by Tinder: 11:43am On Jul 02, 2015
henry255:
What if he gets erect*ion after seeing a nude fine girl, that could be very painful u know?

this is to make him disciplined,because an e.rection can lead to bleeping cheesy
Re: Good News To All Wives And Girlfriends(organ PADLOCK IS HERE) by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 02, 2015
oMG this is so funny

1 Like

Re: Good News To All Wives And Girlfriends(organ PADLOCK IS HERE) by Tinder: 11:43am On Jul 02, 2015
shiizzy:
yhh.. I've read this thread like 2000 yrs ago... Same old shit

who make you vex tongue
Re: Good News To All Wives And Girlfriends(organ PADLOCK IS HERE) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 02, 2015
undecided
Tinder:

who make you vex tongue
kiss The lightning wey go strike you still dey fast
Re: Good News To All Wives And Girlfriends(organ PADLOCK IS HERE) by henry255: 11:54am On Jul 02, 2015
Tinder:

this is to make him disciplined,because an e.rection can lead to bleeping cheesy
Do u tink i'd be stupid enough to allow my wife or gf enslave me with that?
Re: Good News To All Wives And Girlfriends(organ PADLOCK IS HERE) by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 02, 2015
I'll only allow that _shit come near my dick over my dead body.
Re: Good News To All Wives And Girlfriends(organ PADLOCK IS HERE) by wordbank(m): 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
INTROVERT:
ftc
Abeg how u dey take do dis ftc sth
It's marvelous in my eyes
Re: Good News To All Wives And Girlfriends(organ PADLOCK IS HERE) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
A stubborn guy will still bleep with the padlock on

Click like below

2 Likes

Re: Good News To All Wives And Girlfriends(organ PADLOCK IS HERE) by henry255: 1:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
ilovelikes:
A stubborn guy will still bleep with the padlock on

Click like below
With the kind pix u have on your profile, honestly any man's erect*ion can break the padlock and bleep u even public
Re: Good News To All Wives And Girlfriends(organ PADLOCK IS HERE) by bishopstan(m): 1:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
rubbish
Re: Good News To All Wives And Girlfriends(organ PADLOCK IS HERE) by Lilyomi(f): 1:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
Onemansquad:
I am seriously lookn for one to buy for u.
Re: Good News To All Wives And Girlfriends(organ PADLOCK IS HERE) by Jayjay0(m): 1:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
Rubbish...

they should padlock the eyes too...Cause the eyes do the bleeping before the dick

1 Like

Re: Good News To All Wives And Girlfriends(organ PADLOCK IS HERE) by gamaliel121(m): 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
This shiiittt is fuckinggg. Funny
Re: Good News To All Wives And Girlfriends(organ PADLOCK IS HERE) by Onemansquad(m): 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
Lilyomi:
I am seriously lookn for one to buy for u.
u want to use it for who undecided undecided
Re: Good News To All Wives And Girlfriends(organ PADLOCK IS HERE) by misspicy(f): 2:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
bishopstan:
rubbish
you will need it tongue
Re: Good News To All Wives And Girlfriends(organ PADLOCK IS HERE) by vega84(m): 2:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
Hahahahahahahhahahaah #vegatalks
Re: Good News To All Wives And Girlfriends(organ PADLOCK IS HERE) by bishopstan(m): 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
misspicy:
you will need it tongue

for what.....
Re: Good News To All Wives And Girlfriends(organ PADLOCK IS HERE) by misspicy(f): 3:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
bishopstan:

for what.....
For locking ur pee pee tongue
Re: Good News To All Wives And Girlfriends(organ PADLOCK IS HERE) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
I want to test it on my bfs

Peeparty

Loomer

HerexG

nairalandar

isacolukay

it will be nice
Re: Good News To All Wives And Girlfriends(organ PADLOCK IS HERE) by Lilyomi(f): 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
Onemansquad:
u want to use it for who undecided undecided
For u. U r such a womaniser.
Re: Good News To All Wives And Girlfriends(organ PADLOCK IS HERE) by aaamos(m): 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
k o
Re: Good News To All Wives And Girlfriends(organ PADLOCK IS HERE) by Onemansquad(m): 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
Lilyomi:
For u. U r such a womaniser.
nd aw did u come about dis conclusion undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

City Of Sex Where Men Have More Than Three Women / See What This Small Girl Said About Guys On Facebook [photo] / She Calls Me Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.