Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Can I Do This For My Wife If She Likes - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Can I Do This For My Wife If She Likes (40032 Views)

Can A Muslim Lady Woo A Man She Likes? / In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me / Would You Marry A Second Wife If You Were Wealthy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Do This For My Wife If She Likes by gombos: 9:54pm On Mar 03, 2009
salaan 2 my all wadadis and wannabes,

im kind person who likes to know everything if it is possible, i have this Q i know it may sound nasty to you but i realy wanna to have knowlegde about it, my qestion is, can a man lick his wife,s private organ if she likes him to do for her satisfaction and can women also give a head to her hasband if he likes and gets satisfaction from it and what is da religion say about this ?
Re: Can I Do This For My Wife If She Likes by Lagosboy: 8:19am On Mar 04, 2009
Islam doesnt resrict the methods of pleasures in the bedroom and the only expressly forbidden thing is anal sex!!! Anyother thing is allowed as long as both parties consent to it and it is not harmful to them. In fiqh muamulat (mundane issues not relating to direct ibadah) there is a general rule that everything is halal until proven haram.

My bro u could get a head from ur Mrs and you could lick her to orgasm if u both wish grin
and Allah knows best!!!

2 Likes

Re: Can I Do This For My Wife If She Likes by MrCrackles(m): 8:21am On Mar 04, 2009
gombo_s:

salaan 2 my all wadadis and wannabes,

im kind person who likes to know everything if it is possible, i have this Q i know it may sound nasty to you but i realy wanna to have knowlegde about it, my qestion is, can a man lick his wife,s private organ if she likes him to do for her satisfaction and can women also give a head to her hasband if he likes and gets satisfaction from it and what is da religion say about this ?

Aaaaarghhhhhhh! shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Can I Do This For My Wife If She Likes by cece84(f): 8:30am On Mar 04, 2009
;d
Re: Can I Do This For My Wife If She Likes by Lagosboy: 9:20am On Mar 04, 2009
MrCrackles:

Aaaaarghhhhhhh! shocked shocked shocked grin

Wetin do u brash grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can I Do This For My Wife If She Likes by mukina2: 11:34am On Mar 04, 2009
shocked mehn shocked
Re: Can I Do This For My Wife If She Likes by Lagosboy: 12:10pm On Mar 04, 2009
mukina2:

shocked mehn shocked

Wetin do mukina as well.

The thing wey d guy ask na koko for marriage and many people tend to be shy to ask what they dnt know and d guy asked which is good.

My broda Gombo abeg carry go na d pleasures from God u dey enjoy 100% halal na ur wife!! grin grin
Re: Can I Do This For My Wife If She Likes by mukina2: 12:46pm On Mar 04, 2009
nothing o shocked grin grin tongue

i want another sheik to come here and declare it haram grin tongue

i want lagosboy to cry grin

remember Frizy's reaction on the other thread? grin
Re: Can I Do This For My Wife If She Likes by MrCrackles(m): 12:55pm On Mar 04, 2009
Lagosboy:

Wetin do u brash grin grin

Na fear i fear ooo!

Oga gombo wan lick toto, chei
! grin
Re: Can I Do This For My Wife If She Likes by Lagosboy: 1:03pm On Mar 04, 2009
Na im wife own nah so e be 100% halal for him. Oga Gombo carry go no shaking!!!
Re: Can I Do This For My Wife If She Likes by mukina2: 1:28pm On Mar 04, 2009
hmmm grin see how brashy and lagosboy dey shine teeth grin
Re: Can I Do This For My Wife If She Likes by muhsin(m): 8:04pm On Mar 04, 2009
Hahaha, grin
Re: Can I Do This For My Wife If She Likes by bilms(m): 5:57pm On Mar 05, 2009
Assalamualaikum

Muslim jurists are of the opinion that it is lawful for the husband to perform cunnilingus on his wife, or a wife to perform the similar act for her husband (MouthAction) and there is no wrong in doing so. But if sucking leads to releasing semen, then it is Makruh (blameworthy), but there is no decisive evidence (to forbid it).

These parts are not dirty like anus, but it is ordinarily disgusting to man. But there is no decisive evidence to make it unlawful, especially if the wife agrees with it or achieves orgasm by practicing it. Allah, Exalted and Glorified be He, says: "And who guard their modesty, save from their wives or the slaves, that I heir right hands possess, for then they are not blameworthy, but Who so craveth beyond that, such are transgressors.” (Al-Mu'minun: 5-7)”

In the light of this, scholars maintain that the husband is allowed to enjoy his wife through any means of enjoyment except anal sex, for that is strictly forbidden.

Dr. Ali Jum`ah, professor of the Principles of Islamic Jurisprudence at Al-Azhar Univ., says further that licking, sucking and kissing spouse's sexual organs are all allowed, as long as it gives a person sexual gratification that will keep him away from Haram (unlawful) or starring at opposite sex (marriageable). But every Muslim must keep in mind that sexual intercourse is just a lust and passion that must be satisfied in a lawful way; it's not to be perceived as necessary as foods and drinks, as it's the case in the Western perverted ideology.

Shedding more light on this, Dr. Sabri `Abdul Ra’ouf, professor of Islamic Comparative Jurisprudence, at Al-Azhar Univ, says that it's allowed for the married couple to enjoy each other as long as what they do does not run counter to the teachings of Islam or violate the public norms. He also gives support to the view of Sheikh Al-Qaradawi that MouthAction or kissing private parts of the spouse is something viewed disgusting to Muslims, but if the aim is just kissing (without having constant indulgence in it) it's not sinful to do that, but people of high morality normally keep away from that, as not to give in to imitating non-Muslims.”

But note that it is not a practice of a good muslim.

cheers
Re: Can I Do This For My Wife If She Likes by Lagosboy: 9:04am On Mar 06, 2009
bawomolo:

shut up, you are an idiot if you let some imam or sheikh tell you what to do in the confines of your bedroom.

Gentleman i have never insulted you before neither have i thrown any derogatory word at you and it is only 1 person i have insulted here on NL which is davidylan for obvious reasons. Please refrain from such languages to me in future as we may disagree but civility should rule.

I dont know your faith but every belief or science has its experts people go to univerisites to study under professors due to their expertise and so does the religion of God have professors which the field is their expertise. No one is an island of knowledge neither does anyone has a monoply of knowledge. We learn everyday and to learn from a knowledgebale person is humility while perpetuating in ignorance due to arrogance and pride is shameful.

Sheikhs and imams are supposed to have expert knowledge in the field of islam and they are the scholars of the faith, their opinion matters and counts. It is up to you to accept or disagree.

1 Like

Re: Can I Do This For My Wife If She Likes by bilms(m): 1:27pm On Mar 06, 2009
dont mind him.

just be patient with him, and am sure he will realise his mistake and apologise to you.

Inna laha maha sobireen
Re: Can I Do This For My Wife If She Likes by bawomolo(m): 11:33pm On Mar 06, 2009
Sheikhs and imams are supposed to have expert knowledge in the field of islam and they are the scholars of the faith, their opinion matters and counts. It is up to you to accept or disagree.

does their expertise include love-making? pardon my language
Re: Can I Do This For My Wife If She Likes by bilms(m): 4:07pm On Mar 07, 2009
bawomolo:

[/quote
yes.

in islam, our Qur'an teaches everything. the Qur'an was revealed to the prophet gradually within 23 years.

and it dealth with every aspect of our life. it teaches us how to live our life in the Godly manner.

The Qur'an is very verse.

About ur question.

we have expertise in islam that focus there attension on knowing how we can live our lovely life without going against the will of the almighty.

they focus on these to teach other more deeply abt it.

so anything u can think of in this world, has been dealth with in the Qur'an. including social life.

even on implimentation of technologies and others
Re: Can I Do This For My Wife If She Likes by bawomolo(m): 3:55am On Mar 08, 2009
what parts of the koran say which sexual acts are unclean?
Re: Can I Do This For My Wife If She Likes by bilms(m): 9:26pm On Mar 08, 2009
i dont understand ur question,

make it clear
Re: Can I Do This For My Wife If She Likes by Lagosboy: 9:20am On Mar 09, 2009
bawomolo:

Islam is a practical religion and doesnt shy away from the intimate aspect of humans. There are hadiths that even explain how some companions would go to aisha and ask her how d prophet use to make love to her so they could do the same. Of course Aisha behind a veil !!

The only forbidden thing i have said is anal sex and dats all!!!! Islam doesnt restrict bedrrom pleasure in any way as long as both parties accept it !!

(1) (Reply)

Are Muslims Allowed To Eat Christmas Food? / Imam Ustadh Ku Yaqub Ku Hashim Dies On Pulpit During His Jumu'ah Lecture / NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.