Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Your Attitude To Your Faith - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Attitude To Your Faith (403 Views)

Why Your FAITH No Longer Works. / Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith / Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Attitude To Your Faith by IME1: 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
Hi
I saw this on a friend's FB page and I decided to share it here, maybe we can ponder and reason together.
I think it is a great issue that although there are many people who profess and confess Christianity and Christ but have their hearts far from him, so much so that very few people get led to Jesus by our 'witnessing' in lifestyles not our words. it is kinda embarrassing and sad that we have so many pastors, Christians, churches and ministries (tract, TV, gospel musicians, gospel movies, etc) and yet evil prevails and many are still without Jesus! these remaining ones who are not believers in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are not the ones who perpetuate these evils majorly. its still done by 'christians' or people who profess fear of God in other faiths! na wa oh!
i'm starting with myself, let my life bear witness of God's mercy, grace and way,truth&life.
here is the FB message

"Christians are to enjoy life and enjoy one another. When children see no joy in their home, no joy in your Christianity, they will not be attracted by it. When they see you excited about going to a club, party, shopping malls, cinema, fast food, or watching television, and then dragging around to do spiritual things- like prayers, praising and bible study, they will soon get the idea that Christianity does not mean much to you. Your attitude will rub off.

My wife says that the best way to get a child to eat his food, vegetables and fruits is to see his parents enjoying theirs. Our children will not be attracted to Christ if we make Him seem dull. - BG!!"

as edited by moi!
great new month NL

(1) (Reply)

Anytime I Study This Scripture, A Particular Cult Comes To Mind.... / Discovering Your Purpose Easily. / Nasfat Youth Symposium In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.