Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Native Doctors, Occultic Men Now Operate As Pastors - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Native Doctors, Occultic Men Now Operate As Pastors (5432 Views)

Police Shut Enugu Church As Pastors, Supporters Engage In Free-for-all / ''i Gave Oyedepo Occultic Power: Police Arrest Publisher Of End-time Magazine / Bishop David Oyedepo , Wf Kumuyi And Enock Adeboye Occultic Exposision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Native Doctors, Occultic Men Now Operate As Pastors by StFunmi(f): 12:12am On Mar 04, 2009

Native doctors, occultic men now operate as pastors

By CHRISTOPHER OJI
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
One person who has been angry about how things are going on in the Christian fold is the General Overseer, Grace Prevailing Ministries, Ojodu, Lagos, Rev. Dr. Godwin Nwachukwu.

The radical preacher of the gospel is not happy about the influx of fake pastors in God’s vineyard. Rev. Nwachukwu, though is not against proliferation of churches, which he said, would propagate the teaching of Jesus Christ, e is angry that occultic people and native doctors have infiltrated the church.

In an interview with Daily Sun, he warned people to be careful on the type of church they attend as native doctors and occultists are everywhere practising as pastors.

Proliferation of churches

On one end, it is good, irrespective of what is going on in Christendom. So many people are abusing the gospel because, any Dick and Harry can now open a shop and call it a church. Go to rail lines, warehouses, you see people opening churches. People do things that do not glorify God. That, notwithstanding, there are still genuine men of God that are propagating the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Native doctors are now scarce

Indeed, if you notice in the olden days, you see native doctors everywhere. Through the gospel of salvation, most of them have given their lives to Jesus. However, we should not be fooled, majority of native doctors and occultic people are now operating under churches. They now operate as pastors, it is embarrassing. You go to a church for deliverance, those who claim to be men of God will charge money to conduct deliverance for people oppressed from the bondage of satan.

People should be careful where they worship for your pastor may be a native doctor carrying out evil assignment for satan his master.

Thank God, He is dealing with some of them. We read in the papers about pastors arrested for raping children, homosexuals and some for murder. Some of them are in detention.

To know the genuine ones

The Bible says, “By their fruits, you shall know them. A genuine man of God preaches salvation messages, he doesn’t bend the word of God. He tells the people what the Bible teaches and practises what he preaches. He preaches prosperity in righteousness. He preaches decency and modesty. They are not miracle preachers or showcasing drama in the pulpit. The Bible says to them that believes, signs and wonders shall follow them.

How I was called

This is my 28 years in the ministry. God called me into the ministry because I wanted a change. I am over 40, my father’s root was from a white garment church, so when he died, I questioned their vision and revelations and at the end of it, there was no sincerity. My mother’s root is Jehovah’s Witness, but they don’t believe in miracle. I thank God that I am able to convert my mother into Pentecostal. God used me to heal her when she was sick. God opened her eyes and she believed there is miracle. I was an educational consultant, doing well in my business. God did not call me when I was sick or wretched, that is why I don’t joke with my salvation. And God has prove himself in my life.

How did he prove Himself

He gave me words of knowledge, which I used to discern what is happening to a person and the solution to his problem. When God speaks to me, He speaks loudly and clearly but the mystery is that I will be the only one hearing the word. My first encounter with God, I thought people around me heard when He spoke to me and I asked them what they heard and they said nothing. Some people will come to me and say, pastor, tell me about my life. I am not God. What will I tell the person when God has not spoken to me concerning the person. I only speak when He speaks to me. God also speaks to me through dreams.

Prophecies come true

My prophecies don’t fail. If you ask my church members, they will tell you and my prophecies are always recorded. On December 31, God told me that a Northern governor would pass away and that he would be flown abroad before his demise. I warned that if any governor from the north is sick and should be flown abroad, they should bring him to this church or his people should turn to Christ and pray for him. That day, we had more crowd than the usual church service. That same day, I spoke about Attah Mills of Ghana winning the election without problem. I spoke about Yar’Adua being down with sickness but nothing will happen to him.

I spoke on the Abia State election and it has come to pass. I spoke about war in Israel. I spoke on Obama winning the election and that on that the day of his swearing in that someone would be arrested for attempted murder. God has told me that the Nigeria economy will bounce back. There is nothing to worry about. God is going to change the economy. People will be amazed the way the economy will bounce back.

http://odili.net/news/source/2009/mar/3/504.html
Re: Native Doctors, Occultic Men Now Operate As Pastors by REALTRUTH1: 2:35am On Mar 04, 2009
Prophecies come true

[b]My prophecies don’t fail. If you ask my church members, they will tell you and my prophecies are always recorded. On December 31, God told me that a Northern governor would pass away and that he would be flown abroad before his demise. I warned that if any governor from the north is sick and should be flown abroad, they should bring him to this church or his people should turn to Christ and pray for him. That day, we had more crowd than the usual church service. That same day, I spoke about Attah Mills of Ghana winning the election without problem. I spoke about Yar’Adua being down with sickness but nothing will happen to him.

I spoke on the Abia State election and it has come to pass. I spoke about war in Israel. I spoke on Obama winning the election and that on that the day of his swearing in that someone would be arrested for attempted murder. God has told me that the Nigeria economy will bounce back. There is nothing to worry about. God is going to change the economy. People will be amazed the way the economy will bounce back.[/b]
Going by the so called above prophecies, a man of God like these are also reasons why people should be careful about churches they attend.If he is so good at prophesying, I will take him serious when he tells me the exact time Jesus is coming back again.What arrant nonesense, telling me Obama would win his election,,,do I need a prophet 2 tell me that,,and what has that got to do with the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.The Governor that was flown out and eventually died is not the only sick person in Nigeria,,He could have seens lots of people dying in poverty in mushin, okokomaiko and ajegunle.As far as I know I doubt many of these pastors and this man is one of them,,,Arrant rubbish!!talking about Nigeria economy rebounding, what does he know about economy?Why can't he prophesy to Nigerian leaders that if they don't stop corruption, they re going to be punished by God?
Re: Native Doctors, Occultic Men Now Operate As Pastors by pinkylady1(f): 12:25pm On Mar 05, 2009
A true man of God doesn't have to broadcast to the whole world about what God is using
him for, God does not share his groly with any man so whatever Prophesy or healing a
pastor carries out should not be seen as his own power but all glory must return to him
that giveth the power to do suh things. God will magnify himself in the life any true man
of God who truely obey his world and commandment so he would'n t have to tell the whole world
the prophesy he spoke that came to pass.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 / Jehovah Is Brutally Wicked, He Has No Mercy ! Do Not Open If U Have Hypertension / How Do Atheists Explain Miracles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.