Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Why Do Couples Cheat On Each Other - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Couples Cheat On Each Other (3525 Views)

How Do Couples Maintain Noise During Sex / Why Do Couples Change Towards Eachother After Marriage? / Why Do Couples Get Tired Of Each Other...later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Couples Cheat On Each Other by freelance(m): 4:14am On Mar 04, 2009
I sometimes wonder why couples cheat on each other. You might feel it's only men that cheat but the truth is women also cheat. Everybody is guilty of the sin.

So why do you think cheat on each other all the time. cheesy wink

In one reported case in the UK, an online couple who found out they were cheating on each other by chatting with one another on an online dating site only to learn that it was their partner when they went to meet in person. As you can imagine, that story doesn't have a happy ending. The couple went on to divorce the other after accusing each other of being unfaithful.

This is a sad but true story that leaves us wondering why do couples cheat on each other? What would make a married man cheat on his dear wife and also a married woman cheat on her husband. Maybe why would be a guy cheat on his girlfriend and also the girlfriend cheat on the guy.

Why angry
Re: Why Do Couples Cheat On Each Other by Gabry(f): 4:19am On Mar 04, 2009
1) Bored with each other's company (Always try to excite your partner no matter what and also try to make your partner laugh. . . Cause than everytime when he/she is outside, he would talk about your jokes to his/her friends or he/she will always remember you. And the next thing you know, all her/his friends would want to come and visit you!!! grin Thats true ooo. . . it worked for me all the time)

2) No good sexual lifestyle.

3) Annoyed with each other's presence. Hmmm. . . This one I can go on and on and on ooo. . . . . But first I need ma choc milk. grin

4) No trust.

5) No spark

6) Some people are just born Hot so they tend to cheat.

-----------------------------------

And the person could not tell the other person on whats wrong with him or her cause he or she did not want to hurt the other persons feelings so instead he or she will cheat without knowing the final ending consequences.

Sigh. . . . . . .
Re: Why Do Couples Cheat On Each Other by freelance(m): 3:59am On Mar 06, 2009
gabrywyl:

1) Bored with each other's company (Always try to excite your partner no matter what and also try to make your partner laugh. . . Cause than everytime when he/she is outside, he would talk about your jokes to his/her friends or he/she will always remember you. And the next thing you know, all her/his friends would want to come and visit you!!! grin Thats true ooo. . . it worked for me all the time)

2) No good sexual lifestyle.

3) Annoyed with each other's presence. Hmmm. . . This one I can go on and on and on ooo. . . . . But first I need ma choc milk. grin

4) No trust.

5) No spark

6) Some people are just born Hot so they tend to cheat.

-----------------------------------

And the person could not tell the other person on whats wrong with him or her cause he or she did not want to hurt the other persons feelings so instead he or she will cheat without knowing the final ending consequences.

Sigh. . . . . . .

You have really tried wink Seems you have alot of work experience wink
Re: Why Do Couples Cheat On Each Other by Gabry(f): 4:01am On Mar 06, 2009
Uhm. . . Yes, I see it almost everyday. . . Its tiring ooo embarassed
Re: Why Do Couples Cheat On Each Other by CrazyMan(m): 1:47pm On Mar 08, 2009
They cheat because the're not meant for each other.
Re: Why Do Couples Cheat On Each Other by yme1(f): 2:43pm On Mar 08, 2009
It really baffles me too cause the population of cheating couples are increasing everyday. i asked a man who always cheated on his wife and he said he was tired of eating same SOUP(that is exactly the word he used) all the time. una know wetin i mean by that one now,sha
Re: Why Do Couples Cheat On Each Other by Gabry(f): 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2009
crazykid:

They cheat because the're not meant for each other.

Thats one thing. . .

y me:

It really baffles me too cause the population of cheating couples are increasing everyday. i asked a man who always cheated on his wife and he said he was tired of eating same SOUP(that is exactly the word he used) all the time. una know wetin i mean by that one now,sha

yes, exactly. Couples failed to inspire and attract one another when living together every single day. . . Thats the thing.

My secret. . . Kill your partner with lots of Amusing acts,. . .

Example:-

Like if he is watching his football game on TV and you are maybe cooking, you text message him this (even if you both are in the same house, so what!?!):-DAMN, I spy with my gold fish eye looking at you sitting on that couch with no shirt. . . U look hot baybee! When its time for advertisement, ensure you come here and give me some suga! grin

Or if your wife is doing the gardening and you are there, you know, check out her ass and compliment them or sumthin! Your partner will know that you are appreciating him / her u know?

Even when you both go to work, it will be good to send love emails or even call and say Hey babe! U know what? Im starting to love you even more after seeing all the ugly men here at my workplace tongue

JUST DO SOMETHING AMUSING AIGHT? Even if you are 80 years old and you both are living together, just move your arse and do something amusing!!!
Re: Why Do Couples Cheat On Each Other by yme1(f): 2:55pm On Mar 08, 2009
I agree with you lots of humour increase love
Re: Why Do Couples Cheat On Each Other by oluwafemi113(m): 5:30pm On Mar 08, 2009
next thread
no comment

(1) (Reply)

Signs Shes Cheating / On A Cross Road; He Needs Ur Advice! / Annoying Things Ladies Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.