Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) (39340 Views)

Kenyan County Officer Gets Stuck During Sex With Another Man’s Wife (PHOTO) / US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage / America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by mayorchelsea(m): 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
DaBullIT:
In her mind, she's doing the right thing abi ?She's been obeying man ever since, loading up her 401k , when that stops, i hope God will continue paying her salary

Oh and i expect some gunkies to tell me God provides for his people
Gaysssss!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 8:43am On Jul 03, 2015
mayorchelsea:
Gaysssss!!!!!

And you made that conclusion based on ?
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 8:45am On Jul 03, 2015
tonytony208:

You sound like a man who will sell his SOUL for money and satanic pleasure!

Of course i would , It's all about this world , the earth , So if you know a broker, tell him or her i am interested

and every pleasure in this present world is satanic , go to Bethlehem or Israel if you want to form holy holy

2 Likes

Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 8:50am On Jul 03, 2015
Emade:

BLACK MAN MENTALITY MONEY IS EVERYTINI SORI SORI O

I am sorry , can you please give me an address where they give money free

the petrol station where fuel is free

a school where education is free

Fast food where food is free

a bar where beer is free

a girl friend whose services is free

Face reality

2 Likes

Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 8:51am On Jul 03, 2015
RockMaxi:

You be God?

I am a god on my own , but i'll never claim to be God
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 8:54am On Jul 03, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Are you gay? Don't bother to reply because I hate men that wear pampers
Do i have to be gay to be realistic ? Someone leaving their job because she doesn't want to disobey the bible ?

Tell me she's never lied , she's never seen anyone wrongly prosecuted , she's never commited adultery , she's never had a bad thought in her heart ?

If she has ever seen, or committed any of the SINS listed above , especially 1,2 and 3 , then she's supposed to have left her job eons ago

4 Likes

Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 8:55am On Jul 03, 2015
kingthreat:

A fool like the quoted says in his heart that there is no God.

And the wiser fool enjoys his 6 likes
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 8:55am On Jul 03, 2015
kay1one2:

Homo alert!

Edyot Alert
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by LeOstrich: 8:56am On Jul 03, 2015
DaBullIT:
In her mind, she's doing the right thing abi ?She's been obeying man ever since, loading up her 401k , when that stops, i hope God will continue paying her salary

Be very careful for the God you insult is not like your Allah that needs you to fight for him.

3 Likes

Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by LeOstrich: 8:58am On Jul 03, 2015
DaBullIT:
Do i have to be gay to be realistic ? Someone leaving their job because she doesn't want to disobey the bible ?

Tell me she's never lied , she's never seen anyone wrongly prosecuted , she's never commited adultery , she's never had a bad thought in her heart ?

If she has ever seen, or committed any of the SINS listed above , especially 1,2 and 3 , then she's supposed to have left her job eons ago

There are still some people with conscience.

Do not use your sinful life as a yardstick to judge others.

3 Likes

Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 03, 2015
If u try that in Nigeria, Hunger go wire u n ur family.
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 9:29am On Jul 03, 2015
DaBullIT:

And the wiser fool enjoys his 6 likes

Likes? Whats to gain by that?
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 9:42am On Jul 03, 2015
Man knows his intentions by himself
kingthreat:

Likes? Whats to gain by that?
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 9:44am On Jul 03, 2015
LeOstrich:

There are still some people with conscience.

Do not use your sinful life as a yardstick to judge others.

Says the person who just judged me and labelled my way of life as sinful ? isn't that hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 9:50am On Jul 03, 2015
LeOstrich:

Be very careful for the God you insult is not like your Allah that needs you to fight for him.

Unfortunately for you , my name is Raphael , I am a christian , and i said that in the comment that generated these assumptions

Furthermore, i did not insult God , You don't do insane things for God, as a christian that is , Later she'll be among people who would complain that she has no job and file for bankruptcy , there are several incidents like that

google the man who quit his job because his pay check had 666 number in it .. I mean let's be realistic , even the bible said anyone who does not work does not deserve to eat, There is hierarchy in everything in life, top to bottom, her duty was to sign as a court clerk , her superiors made the law , not her quitting wouldn't stop the law from being effective , The bible said blessed is the servant that applied wisdom

2 Likes

Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by LeOstrich: 9:55am On Jul 03, 2015
DaBullIT:

Says the person who just judged me and labelled my way of life as sinful ? isn't that hypocrisy

To judge is to reach a verdict and proscribe a sentence.

Judgement is in complete without a verdict and a sentence.

I only told you that your lack of morals in the disguise of liberalism is not a yardstick to arrive at a conclusion at others.

The Bible is filled to the brim with Prophets who warned and pointed out sin without sentencing. This is not the same thing as judging some one.

But you in your first post here condemned the Clark as a hypocrite, an adultreous liar and sinner even though you know nothing of her personal life and you mocked her decision to quit her work as folly that sooner or later the financial situation will tell on her.

This just summarized who you are and that is that you see financial gain over moral convictions.

I won't be suprised if you engage in ritual sacrife as long as it improves your bank balance.

2 Likes

Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by LeOstrich: 9:56am On Jul 03, 2015
DaBullIT:

Unfortunately for you , my name is Raphael , I am a christian , and i said that in the comment that generated these assumptions

Furthermore, i did not insult God , You don't do insane things for God, as a christian that is , Later she'll be among people who would complain that she has no job and file for bankruptcy , there are several incidents like that

google the man who quit his job because his pay check had 666 number in it .. I mean let's be realistic , even the bible said anyone who does not work does not deserve to eat, There is hierarchy in everything in life, top to bottom, her duty was to sign as a court clerk , her superiors made the law , not her quitting wouldn't stop the law from being effective , The bible said blessed is the servant that applied wisdom

You can claim to be a Christian but that does not make you a Christian.

6 Likes

Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by ERODEDEAST(f): 10:21am On Jul 03, 2015
Rubbish Thread
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 10:34am On Jul 03, 2015
LeOstrich:

You can claim to be a Christian but that does not make you a Christian.

So , you are the model christian aren't you ?? he he h e grin grin grin

Jjesus doesn't insult people's mother, Jesus don't wish evil on people and Jesus definitely doesn't insult Islam , Your ass is all over the internet , if you want your facebook profile i can get that too , My point is don't form holy holy with an unholy holy person who is already to make yours holey grin grin

LeOstrich:

No I won't.

You are dicktator craving fagg0t

Yu can take you like back grin

LeOstrich:

[b]
Your mother is in desperate need [/b]of a brain transplant if she doesn't opt to swallow henceforth

Coming from a model christian

2 Likes

Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 10:46am On Jul 03, 2015
Nice copy and paste work on definition of judging , anyways , You said the bible is filled to brim with Prophets who pointed out sin
Are you a prophet ?

I did not condemn her in my first post , I pointed out her decision to quit was unreasonable , Yeah, we live in a moral world where only adults watch porrn , and all the 18 year old and below girls are virgins and the world leaders are honest and everybody is living in peace happily ever after . If Jesus can eat with Pharisees, is Jesus Immoral ? I see no reason why she would quit for religious beliefs

Oh, i never pointed out or specifically mentioned her sins, i said there's no way she wouldn't have seen sins or even participated in it and she could not change the outcome of the court, she waited long enough to enjoy it, Quiting her job now doesn't make her holy or heaven-worthy

LeOstrich:

To judge is to reach a verdict and proscribe a sentence.

Judgement is in complete without a verdict and a sentence.

I only told you that your lack of morals in the disguise of liberalism is not a yardstick to arrive at a conclusion at others.

The Bible is filled to the brim with Prophets who warned and pointed out sin without sentencing. This is not the same thing as judging some one.

But you in your first post here condemned the Clark as a hypocrite, an adultreous liar and sinner even though you know nothing of her personal life and you mocked her decision to quit her work as folly that sooner or later the financial situation will tell on her.

This just summarized who you are and that is that you see financial gain over moral convictions.

I won't be suprised if you engage in ritual sacrife as long as it improves your bank balance.
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by change49ja: 11:09am On Jul 03, 2015
DaBullIT:

Yes God provides for his people and you're one of them and this doesn't change whether you agree or disagree.

1 Like

Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by jammani(m): 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ok
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by jammani(m): 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
Shebi, na person be this
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
Smart move. Thumbs up, need to pls ur mind.
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by emmyblow: 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
May God be ur strength and protect u from evil people. Say No to Gay
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by jcf(m): 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
Download Hojah on Hojah.com. Your next food business opportunity may be here! Food tech is now in Naija!
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by hibbayueei(m): 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
HAVE YOU HEARD THAT.... You can now carry your files/music/video on your OTG Flash Drive and read/play on your mobile android phones or Tablets any where you are... OTG Flash drive are available at a very reduced price... For more information, pls check my signature/Profile.
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by TheDauraMallam: 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
kingthreat:

A fool like the quoted says in his heart that there is no God.

If a fool can get it, then you are far far below the fool in reasoning.

1 Like

Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
Courageous and praise-worthy move!
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by grammarcop(m): 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
ermm....

Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by ebuclassic18(m): 12:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
#say no to gay Lord who do we run to? Islamic ISIL(ISIS), gay in america, earthquake, missing planes etc God we(christians) nid ur help.
add boko haram in your country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Captured Russian Soldiers Told "You'll Be Shot Back Home If You Come Back" / Albinos In Tanzania Are Being Hunted For Their Limbs / World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.