Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) (39333 Views)

Kenyan County Officer Gets Stuck During Sex With Another Man’s Wife (PHOTO) / US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage / America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by CBNIM: 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
she's a rare gem! her kind is quite difficult to come by !
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by staffingx: 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
DaBullIT:

Unfortunately for you , my name is Raphael , I am a christian , and i said that in the comment that generated these assumptions

Furthermore, i did not insult God , You don't do insane things for God, as a christian that is , Later she'll be among people who would complain that she has no job and file for bankruptcy , there are several incidents like that

google the man who quit his job because his pay check had 666 number in it .. I mean let's be realistic , even the bible said anyone who does not work does not deserve to eat, There is hierarchy in everything in life, top to bottom, her duty was to sign as a court clerk , her superiors made the law , not her quitting wouldn't stop the law from being effective , The bible said blessed is the servant that applied wisdom

Your reasoning is so warped. People like Rosa Parks should not have refused to sit at the back of the bus then. It takes just a single person to ACT for humanity to be saved.
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by zonax(m): 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
DaBullIT:
In her mind, she's doing the right thing abi ?She's been obeying man ever since, loading up her 401k , when that stops, i hope God will continue paying her salary

Oh and i expect some gunkies to tell me God provides for his people

Bro if yours doesn't provide for you. My God provides for me. He provides all I need

1 Like

Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by charlie009: 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
it is very clear that we are in the last days,am so ready for rapture.

1 Like

Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by abacusCm(m): 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
DaBullIT:
In her mind, she's doing the right thing abi ?She's been obeying man ever since, loading up her 401k , when that stops, i hope God will continue paying her salary

you are simply an atheist Gay.It is your comment that showed that.
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by Laashman(m): 12:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
God will never let you lack, as you have taken this hard decission God will elevate you. #Saynotogay.
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
[quote author=staffingx post=35435701][/quote] angry. Quit talking bunkum, tosh, gibberish, baldadash, total bullocks- U gay.
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by TheDauraMallam: 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
xfanlegal:
. So, wat do u believe in now MR FORMER XTIAN??

Mr Deluded, must I believe in something to have your approval?
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by priestcharm(m): 12:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
Thanks. The lord be with you as you take your stand in Christ.
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by Calismart(m): 12:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
God will never forget his own.
Dont be afraid or ashame to stand for God

THIS IS REAL ENDTIME
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by friends4ever(m): 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
DaBullIT:

YOU NEED CHRIST IN YOUR LIFE...CHRISTIANS AREN'T FOOL, THEY'RE. MILKY AND MODERATE PEOPLE. HEY, NOTE THAT THIS WORLD IS NOT YOURS, YOU'RE JUST PASSING THROUGH, ON THE LAST DAY YOU WILL SURELY GIVE ACCOUNT OF YOURSELF ON HOW YOU LIVED ON EARTH. PLEASE, ABSTAIN FROM EVIL. JESUS LOVES YOU.

1 Like

Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by cecegorz(m): 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
#say no to gay
Lord who do we run to?
Islamic ISIL(ISIS), gay in america, earthquake, missing planes etc
God we(christians) nid ur help.
These should not come to you as a surprise.
Carefully study the whole of Matthew chapter 24 afresh.
The days that Jesus spoke about is gradually creeping in. It is time to stand for the Faith or be swept into the tide of the world.
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by cecegorz(m): 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
#say no to gay
Lord who do we run to?
These should not come to you as a surprise.
Carefully study the whole on Matthew chapter 24 afresh.
The days that Jesus spoke about is gradually creeping in. It is time to stand for the Faith or be swept into the tide of the world.
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by Marthaodion(f): 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
Symphony007:
Good! Resign and go look for job elsewhere since you can't differentiate your personal beliefs from your duties as an officer of the state who swore to uphold your duties without fear of favour. Other bigots should follow suit. With an unemployment rate of 5.3, there are a lot of people waiting to take ur jobs.

Shut up if u don't have anything wise to say. Is people like u that will call a Christian judge marries two gays together a hypocrite. And u will say u are a Christian smh fear of losing a job as if organization don't sack even loyal staffs
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by gbishman: 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
thats one white lady that stands for morality. So in essence its not a white thing cus there are white people who still see it as nonsensical
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by preetyb(f): 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
[quote author=DaBullIT post=35406734]In her mind, she's doing the right thing abi ?She's been obeying man ever since, loading up her 401k , when that stops, i hope God will continue paying her salary

[/quote

Fear God!
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by Charly68: 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
God bless you ma.. Better to obey God than die in spiritual frustration .. When there is a need to chose between God & man better to be on the side of the one who can kill both body & soul than to align oneself with ordinary man
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

. 1st, ur understanding of xtianity is limited or myopic @ d best, 4 aligning xtianity in dsame garb as "other religions" of d world. 2ndly, Ur reasoning n words show ur level of understanding n comprehension of spiritual n biblical truths. N 3rd, If u profess 2 b an xtian, u r witout doubt a baby in spiritual truths, or a very confused n disoriented one. Tanx
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by kolafas1: 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
DaBullIT:

YOU ARE JUST A FOOL....
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by ZeezaRapture(m): 1:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
DaBullIT:

Are you a human being??shockedshockedshocked how dare you say such thing against God??

If there was no God, you wouldnt have come to this earth.

1 Like

Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by AdeniyiA(m): 1:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
Simply integrity ... A Nigerian will b like lets roll as the world rolls ...
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by barikay: 1:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
God provide her a more befitting job. A men
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by friends4ever(m): 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
wordcat:
.....For it is written in the book of psalms;
May his camp be desolate, and let there be no one to dwell in it; and let another take his office--Acts 1:20.

A new clerk that can issue Gay Marriad License shall be appointed.

Na bible talk am no be me grin

NA BIBLE STILL TALK HIS PEOPLE PERISH LACK OF KNOWLEDGE. BE WISE AND STOP QUOTING WHAT YOU CAN'T DIFFERENTIATE.
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by vivypretty(f): 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
Good to know there are still strong practicing christian not just by words.

she must have thought about it before coming to that conclusion,she knew the disadvantages but yet she chose something that will not break her relationship God and something that will gv her peace of mind
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by vivypretty(f): 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
Good to know there are still strong practicing christian not just by words.

she must have thought about it before coming to that conclusion,she knew the disadvantages but yet she chose something that will not break her relationship God and something that will gv her peace of mind
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by akpanbaba: 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
By their postings thou shall know them , we have very many homo and lebo in nairaland.Chai God help us oooooo.
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

. Anor reminder bro,,, u dnt need my approval 4 anything. Life's race is personal, wat u sow is wat u reap. God Bless u bro. Hv a nice n fulfilled day wink
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
A stand 4 righteousness. God bless her.
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
70% of all humans either are or have tendency towards Bi-curiousity,Bisexuality,Lesbianism & Homo sexuality. 4 % of humans are asexual .
Adultery,fornication ,dissatisfaction ,dishonesty & sexual perversion are natural human behavior .

most of the Saudi sheikhs ,Catholic priest, Pentecostal pastors and Nigerian politicians are either womanizers,bisexual or gay. most humans are hypocrites.

4 Likes

Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by kaka74: 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
#say no to gay
Lord who do we run to?

U stole my thoughts bro
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by 989900: 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
Gulbis:
[s]70% of all humans either are or have tendency towards Bi-curiousity,Bisexuality,Lesbianism & Homo sexuality. 4 % of humans are asexual .
Adultery,fornication ,dissatisfaction ,dishonesty & sexual perversion are natural human behavior .[/s]
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by professore(m): 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
This is okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prince Philip: Artilleries Across U.K, Navy ships Fired 41 Gunshot Salute(Pics) / Captured Russian Soldiers Told "You'll Be Shot Back Home If You Come Back" / Albinos In Tanzania Are Being Hunted For Their Limbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.