Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) (39321 Views)

Kenyan County Officer Gets Stuck During Sex With Another Man’s Wife (PHOTO) / US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage / America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by abdulwastecx(m): 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
Idrismusty97:
You choose to take instruction from god not man? What's the difference, Man created your god you take instructions from. You are literally still obeying man. Oya go back to the kitchen and "summit" to your husband you lesser human, an ordinary rib taken from Adam is talking smiley.

lol....i like this open minded guy

2 Likes

Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by kraftykc(m): 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
Honestly, this doesn't matter. It really doesn't matter one way or another
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by dannielight(m): 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
Symphony007:
Good! Resign and go look for job elsewhere since you can't differentiate your personal beliefs from your duties as an officer of the state who swore to uphold your duties without fear of favour. Other bigots should follow suit. With an unemployment rate of 5.3, there are a lot of people waiting to take ur jobs.
***Come! Where on earth do you get ur sexual orientation from as a Nigerian...Sodom? I bet you know the end. Pls cut the crap. We can be different as honorable people from Nigeria. We owe this to God who will judge us all***
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by yipata: 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
She fit talk anything until she gives birth to one and will now understand why none should be judgemental.... about this whole ish.

1 Like

Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by Youssouff10(m): 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
DaBullIT:
In her mind, she's doing the right thing abi ?She's been obeying man ever since, loading up her 401k , when that stops, i hope God will continue paying her salary

Oh and i expect some gunkies to tell me God provides for his people
You just displayed 50 Shades of Foolishness.

1 Like

Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 1:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

If a fool can get it, then you are far far below the fool in reasoning.

If you classify foolishness by those who believe in God, sorry but you're a lost cause.
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by lucilicious(f): 1:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
wordcat:
.....For it is written in the book of psalms;
May his camp be desolate, and let there be no one to dwell in it; and let another take his office--Acts 1:20.

A new clerk that can issue Gay Marriad License shall be appointed.

Na bible talk am no be me grin
see hw u understand God's word,upside down,dat is y u r upside down
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by kingsarch2000: 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
wordcat:
.....For it is written in the book of psalms;
May his camp be desolate, and let there be no one to dwell in it; and let another take his office--Acts 1:20.

A new clerk that can issue Gay Marriad License shall be appointed.

Na bible talk am no be me grin
why am I not surprised by your comment? Even satan the devil quoted the bible to decieve my Lord Jesus Christ. But Jesus came out victoriously. We his true followers will overcome.
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by omojeesu(m): 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
#say no to gay
Lord who do we run to?
Islamic ISIL(ISIS), gay in america, earthquake, missing planes etc
God we(christians) nid ur help.

The end is creeping on all. Get ready to be counted ready for the rapture! Expect the worse in the world.
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by buchilino(m): 1:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
DaBullIT:
In her mind, she's doing the right thing abi ?She's been obeying man ever since, loading up her 401k , when that stops, i hope God will continue paying her salary

which faith do u practice anyway?, plz do tell
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by okpamson15(m): 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
DaBullIT:

autosenophobia alacrety
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by nellyelitz(m): 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
DaBullIT:

i'm sure u're with ur diaper as u're typing...
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by buchilino(m): 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
Symphony007:
Good! Resign and go look for job elsewhere since you can't differentiate your personal beliefs from your duties as an officer of the state who swore to uphold your duties without fear of favour. Other bigots should follow suit. With an unemployment rate of 5.3, there are a lot of people waiting to take ur jobs.

JUDAS
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by nellyelitz(m): 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
DaBullIT:

Na so corpse full your family reach wey you dey sabi one ??
i pity ur street male kids because u don destroy their anus
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by mildflame: 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
DaBullIT:

When u hear a gay there is no mistake
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by tartarus(m): 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
Other Christians should stop ranting and please follow suite, create more job spaces for we atheists and deists. Thanks in advance. kiss

2 Likes

Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by mildflame: 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
Gay wetin...FAR GOT
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by MosquitoLaps(m): 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
DaBullIT:

see them!
Atheists! Everywhere they go, they never fail to show their high-pitched stu..pid.ity!

Back to the story...
Great courage from a true Christ follower.
I pray for such courage every day.

The darkest places in Hell
are reserved for those
who choose to maintain their neutrality
in times of moral crisis.

--Dante Alighieri
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by neocortex: 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
[quote author=richidinho post=35412564]

Quickly Edit this rubbbish

So because of duties someone shld start working as clerk to a Native Doctor (babalawo)[/quote]

@ the bolded ,
What is wrong with that ?
I don't know why you guys like demonizing our culture while extolling the whites man's own.
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by neocortex: 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
richidinho:

Quickly Edit this rubbbish

So because of duties someone shld start working as clerk to a Native Doctor (babalawo)[

@ the bolded ,
What is wrong with that ?
I don't know why you guys like demonizing our culture while extolling the whites man's own.
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hmmm,I stand attension for you madam truely Jesus is in you...
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by NemzySeries(m): 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
DaBullIT:

Na 2day u go kw say NAIRALAND a.k.a INSULTLAND no dey carry nonsense joke....aw wud u leave ur hauz jeje & cum & post nonsense finking masef & d rest wudd spare u?......sha Take heart bkos I kw say U're already going Tru a sour friday grin
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by Uncletony(m): 2:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
DaBullIT:

Pls what is the meaning of gunkies In ur G-register
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by arabianights: 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
philGeo:
I know our Bible is against it, in another story, Imam confirm is Gay status.

sorry to burst your bubble but islam doesnt have homosexuals.

any one claiming is doing what he was sent or paid to do
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by EagleNest(m): 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
I like her courage. Standing to what she believe.
The time has come when those who truly love Christ will show it by their actions.
It's not enough to be a nominal Christian...
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by JANDRENTPR: 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
DaBullIT:

This is the best foolish comment I've ever read on nairaland.
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by jidowu84: 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
Look
DaBullIT:

U sound like a walking corpse infact u are a dead man. #asiwèrè

2 Likes

Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
[size=16pt]Lord God Almighty, please bless Linda Barnette and may she make heaven at last IJN, Amen!!!![/size]
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by dstar01(m): 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by tete7000(m): 2:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
I said it immediately it was announced that from now on being a Christian in America takes a very difficult dimension. What happens when these perverts enter church and ask to be married there, will it not be unlawful for a presbyter to say NO? America is gradually turning to another persecuting ground for christianity. Maranatha, Come Lord Jesus the world. Is dying.
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by mekd: 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
God bless you mam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Captured Russian Soldiers Told "You'll Be Shot Back Home If You Come Back" / Prince Philip: Artilleries Across U.K, Navy ships Fired 41 Gunshot Salute(Pics) / Albinos In Tanzania Are Being Hunted For Their Limbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.