Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) (39339 Views)

Kenyan County Officer Gets Stuck During Sex With Another Man’s Wife (PHOTO) / US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage / America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
nellyelitz:
i'm sure u're with ur diaper as u're typing...

Bla bla bla , how can you be sure of something your not sure of ?
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
okpamson15:
autosenophobia alacrety
MumuPhobic Idyotism grin grin
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
buchilino:

which faith do u practice anyway?, plz do tell

I am Spiritual, believe in good people , kind heart, live a life of peace and do good unto others

1 Like

Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

Are you a human being??shockedshockedshocked how dare you say such thing against God??

If there was no God, you wouldnt have come to this earth.

Hehehehe , I am from Planet Zeus ,
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 4:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
Youssouff10:
You just displayed 50 Shades of Foolishness.
Thank you , and other audience for paying with foolisness to reply
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
DaBullIT:
In her mind, she's doing the right thing abi ?She's been obeying man ever since, loading up her 401k , when that stops, i hope God will continue paying her salary

Oh and i expect some gunkies to tell me God provides for his people

The only saving grace you have is that you made this statement online. If you dare make this outside, bro as expensive and as sccarce as petrol is, nothing less than fifty(50) petrol cheerful givers will donate fuel to burn you live. You had better be careful before you make ds statement openly. They won't even see your ashes. O je so ara e Iwo omo buruku ti ko ni eko yii. You go just die lasan.

1 Like

Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by lustra89(m): 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
wordcat:
.....For it is written in the book of psalms;
May his camp be desolate, and let there be no one to dwell in it; and let another take his office--Acts 1:20.

A new clerk that can issue Gay Marriad License shall be appointed.

Na bible talk am no be me grin
you are indeed a BIG FOOL, why are u using such a verse to buttress this point. I suspect you are gay, well no need because I know u you and your generations are already caused, but I pray for God mercy on you, I just lack words to classify you. Well sorry if I insulted you, but as it looks, you need some deliverance. Just my one cent. Kill your self if you don't like me. Reply me and die by fire......
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
great woman of God. God bless you always
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by ZeezaRapture(m): 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
DaBullIT:

Hehehehe , I am from Planet Zeus ,

you shall face the wrath of God someday for that your vulgar statement.

Z.R
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by mildflame: 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
DaBullIT:

It takes a Fargot to understand another

I dont understand another..I seal dem up in a Drum of ACID coz i'm a FAR GOT Hunter, WORTHLESS HUMAN BEING

ACID sharpsharps
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by otiigba1(m): 6:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
Wow! Its mind bogling the way all the so called christians on here are abusing,insulting and calling another human being Gay, just for making his OPINION undecided and they still claim to be christians, hypocrisy comes to mind shocked, i do not support homosexuals but i do not wish them death or persecution

2 Likes

Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by otiigba1(m): 6:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
tobeskie:

The only saving grace you have is that you made this statement online. If you dare make this outside, bro as expensive and as sccarce as petrol is, nothing less than fifty(50) petrol cheerful givers will donate fuel to burn you live. You had better be careful before you make ds statement openly. They won't even see your ashes. O je so ara e Iwo omo buruku ti ko ni eko yii. You go just die lasan.
so you are ready to burn your fellow human being for having an opinion wow!, you really are a righteous man, i suspect you will go to heaven right?

1 Like

Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
WE HAVE FINALLY COME TO THE DAYS OF THE ANTICHRIST. BELOVED BRETHREN, MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE. THE WORST THEY CAN DO IS LIMITED TO THE BODY ONLY. PRESERVE YOUR SOUL AT ALL COST. KEEP IT SAFE IN CHRIST.
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by otiigba1(m): 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
DaBullIT:

I am Spiritual, believe in good people , kind heart, live a life of peace and do good unto others
Absolutely! Man you are getting all this insults just for having an opinion? Anyway just so you know i agree with every thing you have said on here, although i do not hate gays its the practice i hate, i would not have quit my job if i were that woman, i do not wish gays death or persecution, i say LIVE AND LET LIVE i also believe that we are all humans created by God( gay or straight)

2 Likes

Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by otiigba1(m): 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
DaBullIT:

Bla bla bla , how can you be sure of something your not sure of ?
look! Ignore this guys they are just ignorant, to them any one who is not in support of killing humans (gays) like them, must be gay, its mind bogling undecided
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by temmyblaze001: 7:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
#say no to gay
Lord who do we run to?
Islamic ISIL(ISIS), gay in america, earthquake, missing planes etc
God we(christians) nid ur help.

Broda all dis tins u listed are symptoms of end time...we should all turn back to God and turn back 4 d devil.
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by francisbiz: 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
otiigba1:
look! Ignore this guys they are just ignorant, to them any one who is not in support of killing humans (gays) like them, must be gay, its mind bogling undecided
May all ya kids become gays!
oh u wont hav any
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by otusnorahs(f): 7:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
Thank God for ur decision madam. God bless u real good.
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
Glad we still have some Lot in Sodom &Gomorrah. Lord I pray you give the Grace to hold on till she sees you in Your Kingdom. Pls Lord shower your Mercy &Grace upon her if not for anything but for the Act that only You can give the Grace to accomplish(For the journey is not to the swift but of God who showeth Mercy)
O Lord may your name alone be exalted Forever
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by otiigba1(m): 7:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
francisbiz:

May all ya kids become gays!
oh u wont hav any
thanks very much, God bless you, may you have lots of kids grin
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by wokomabest(m): 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
DaBullIT:
In her mind, she's doing the right thing abi ?She's been obeying man ever since, loading up her 401k , when that stops, i hope God will continue paying her salary

all these born throway children that has poor up bringing.you want to tempt God abi don't worry your doomsday is at your finger tip.bastard and derailed idiot
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by t2luv1: 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
dustmalik:
That is an honorable woman right there

Good for her now she gets go on the unemployment line. You either respect the constitution or get the hell out. The Supreme court affirm gay right according to the the constitution. That for me settle the matter. I have never agreed with all the decisions coming from the Supreme court, but I have always accept them. Right to bear arms being one of it, but if the 2nd amendment allows it, i just have to accept it. We can not choice which decisions we obey and which one we wont obey cos of personal belief.
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by otiigba1(m): 7:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
temmyblaze001:

Broda all dis tins u listed are symptoms of end time...we should all turn back to God and turn back 4 d devil.
every time some thing happens its end times come on! We ve been waiting for this end time since 2000 years ago its still not coming its taking too long grin whats keeping it from coming today? Righteous one ,even before this time there were wars all over and homosexuality, prostitution all this has been in existent. 200 years ago..i guess this is were you gonna start insulting me for having an opinion embarassed

1 Like

Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
wokomabest:
all these born throway children that has poor up bringing.you want to tempt God abi don't worry your doomsday is at your finger tip.bastard and derailed idiot

Your doomsday is coming first, Ashawo , omo eran , oloriburuku weeere , my comment has nothing to do with tempting God ,

1 Like

Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by Edusouls(m): 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
DaBullIT:

shut up brainless monkey, she is an honourable woman that stood strong for his faith, in the midst of turbulence, she is already ok with her earnings for 24years..she wont lack again till death,gay marriage is evil..
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by t2luv1: 8:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
otusnorahs:
Thank God for ur decision madam. God bless u real good.

Are you talking about the same God that they people in Mississippi cited that tells them that Black people are not equal to White people, and slavery is in the Bible. Next time try to research a subject before passing a comment. Now I know why there is separation between religion and state. She can either obey the constitution or get out the way.

1 Like

Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by ghazab74(m): 8:13pm On Jul 03, 2015

Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
otiigba1:

Ehh, Don't mind them joor, I know they are hypocrites , Holy and reasonable on nairaland , but in reality , they are empty shells, these goats are the set of people who would sleep with a lady in church balcony or somewhere during vigil , set of people who would lie and cheat to get to their destinations, I know how they feel but i just can't let them remain ignorant, they have to be taught someway or somehow

As for me , THE WOMAN IS VERY STEWPYD FOR QUITTING HER JOB

SHIKENNA, Anyone who does not agree should come and do what they do best, Cyber cussing and Cyber warfare ,

2 Likes

Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 8:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
mildflame:

I dont understand another..I seal dem up in a Drum of ACID coz i'm a FAR GOT Hunter, WORTHLESS HUMAN BEING

ACID sharpsharps

Watched Tom Cruise movie lately ? So you kill people abi ? i hope the SSS is reading your comments, you just confessed to murdering and continuously murdering people

Oh and you are my biatch , gimme that arse ,
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

you shall face the wrath of God someday for that your vulgar statement.

Z.R

Everybody has to face the wrath of God eventually , I am not afraid ... in Eminem's voice grin grin grin
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 8:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
tobeskie:

And if your petrol does not catch fire ? yeye people , you even went as far as threatening me , I could get nairaland subpoena(ed) get your email address, i am sure you linked your email to your blackberry or android , track you down and let the police prosecute you , Cyber Bullying is a crime and so is threatening , You could be the first person ever to taste the full wrath of Law for making that ugly statement

Mumunshi
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by otiigba1(m): 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
DaBullIT:

Ehh, Don't mind them joor, I know they are hypocrites , Holy and reasonable on nairaland , but in reality , they are empty shells, these goats are the set of people who would sleep with a lady in church balcony or somewhere during vigil , set of people who would lie and cheat to get to their destinations, I know how they feel but i just can't let them remain ignorant, they have to be taught someway or somehow

As for me , THE WOMAN IS VERY STEWPYD FOR QUITTING HER JOB

SHIKENNA, Anyone who does not agree should come and do what they do best, Cyber cussing and Cyber warfare ,
exactly! I agree %100, and yes am sure the woman will regret quitting her highly lucrative job later, i mean, i dont see how she has helped by quitting, i work alongside gay and lesbians there is no way am quitting my job because of how some one else chose to live their lives, its also funny how this hypocrites always believe they are doing it for God, why can't they let God speak for himself?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Captured Russian Soldiers Told "You'll Be Shot Back Home If You Come Back" / Albinos In Tanzania Are Being Hunted For Their Limbs / World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.