Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) (39334 Views)

Kenyan County Officer Gets Stuck During Sex With Another Man’s Wife (PHOTO) / US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage / America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
tobeskie:

The only saving grace you have is that you made this statement online. If you dare make this outside, bro as expensive and as sccarce as petrol is, nothing less than fifty(50) petrol cheerful givers will donate fuel to burn you live. You had better be careful before you make ds statement openly. They won't even see your ashes. O je so ara e Iwo omo buruku ti ko ni eko yii. You go just die lasan.

ADE**LE *L****N
ade***@gmail.com
23407034****

And i did not even need a court order for that , Don't threaten people because you are behind a computer, Nothing is safe , and you are lucky i am not in the mood to hack your email or find any other thing about you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
SaintNegro77:
U are a big fool...God Himseif will work out things for her,including others who took a firm stand.Obama d satan in human form.

Just like God worked things out for Boko Haram Victims , and the family of those killed by stray bullets , and the quake in Haiti , Embrace reality , wake up from dream land, God wants you to work
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
rubyradiance:

Another level of ignorance,,.my comment means that since animals are not gay,,how come humans are now promoting,encouraging and legalizing gay?,,its only when if and only when animals starts practicing homosexual act will I start paying interest

You are saying your role models are Animals ? Go to any babalawo and ask him to change you to an animal he he he grin grin grin a goat will be better

that said Human Rights are the basic rights and freedoms to which all human beings are entitled, like civil and political rights, the right to life and liberty, freedom of thought and speech/expression, equality before the law, social, cultural and economic rights, the right to food, the right to work, and the right to education. In short, human rights are freedoms established by custom or international agreement that protect the interests of humans and the conduct of governments in every nation.

But most importantly Love is a Human Right

The right of adults to enter into consensual marriage is enshrined in international human rights standards.

Article 16, Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR):
Men and women of full age, without any limitation due to race, nationality or religion, have the right to marry and to found a family. They are entitled to equal rights as to marriage, during marriage and at its dissolution.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
Edusouls:
shut up brainless monkey, she is an honourable woman that stood strong for his faith, in the midst of turbulence, she is already ok with her earnings for 24years..she wont lack again till death,gay marriage is evil..

I suggest you follow her on twitter and Facebook, when the lamentation starts , you'll know

but even that is not important , what's important is she's lucky she was not sued by intending couples, all her savings would have gone to lawsuit

and even that is nothing compared with the shame associated with quitting , She has been replaced already and I know even God is all merciful, He does not reason like a common nairalander. so its her business, but it's still stewpyd to quit her job

1 Like

Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
otiigba1:
exactly! I agree %100, and yes am sure the woman will regret quitting her highly lucrative job later, i mean, i dont see how she has helped by quitting, i work alongside gay and lesbians there is no way am quitting my job because of how some one else chose to live their lives, its also funny how this hypocrites always believe they are doing it for God, why can't they let God speak for himself?

Abi Jare , She hasn't helped by quitting , She'll loose some benefits by quitting, besides , the Law has already been passed , whether she likes it or not , lots of same sex couples will be married , and maybe live close to her house , then i hope she moves to Mars or Jupiter so that she can be closer to God grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by mildflame: 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
DaBullIT:

Watched Tom Cruise movie lately ? So you kill people abi ? i hope the SSS is reading your comments, you just confessed to murdering and continuously murdering people

Oh and you are my biatch , gimme that arse ,

SSS na toy soldiers 2me, my license 2kill pass James Bond ur tracking is on ready 2PIA like dat fowl yansh whey u de SHAG everynite...DESPICABLE ANIMAL
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by rubyradiance(f): 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
DaBullIT:

You are saying your role models are Animals ? Go to any babalawo and ask him to change you to an animal he he he grin grin grin a goat will be better

that said Human Rights are the basic rights and freedoms to which all human beings are entitled, like civil and political rights, the right to life and liberty, freedom of thought and speech/expression, equality before the law, social, cultural and economic rights, the right to food, the right to work, and the right to education. In short, human rights are freedoms established by custom or international agreement that protect the interests of humans and the conduct of governments in every nation.

The right of adults to enter into consensual marriage is enshrined in international human rights standards.

Men and women of full age, without any limitation due to race, nationality or religion, have the right to marry and to found a family. They are entitled to equal rights as to marriage, during marriage and at its dissolution.

If all of your quote has a bible reference I would have duff my hat for you,,as far as I'm concerned you are ignorant of whom God is and his purpose for creating man...let me use this medium to beg you to give your life to christ #JESUSisLORD
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by Cityguy: 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Are you gay? Don't bother to reply because I hate men that wear pampers
The guy wanted attention and you guys gladly obliged him grin grin.
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by Cityguy: 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
God bless you real good Maam. You are an inspiration.

1 Like

Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
mildflame:

SSS na toy soldiers 2me, my license 2kill pass James Bond ur tracking is on ready 2PIA like dat fowl yansh whey u de SHAG everynite...DESPICABLE ANIMAL

Hahahahahahahahahahahah Oloriburuku Somebody
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by mildflame: 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
DaBullIT:

when Demons like u start equating d love bw 2 men/women to d word LOVE n marriage is d union bw 2 pple(Far got) not man or woman, very soon LOVE/ MARRIAGE will be union bw man n goat,dog or fowl.
U beta relocate to US n Co, coz 9ja Russia China n d new rising world power aint goin tolerate human being been reproduce from TORN DIAPERS STINKING YANSH like urs
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
DaBullIT:

And the wiser fool enjoys his 6 likes

Its 191 likes now. cheesy
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by wokomabest(m): 10:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
DaBullIT:

Your doomsday is coming first, Ashawo , omo eran , oloriburuku weeere , my comment has nothing to do with tempting God ,
you are privileged to have a phone and the fingers to type.and it becomes a medium for you to rebel against the I AM THAT I AM.shame on you and the people that brought you on earth
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by wordcat(m): 11:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
lustra89:
you are indeed a BIG FOOL, why are u using such a verse to buttress this point. I suspect you are gay, well no need because I know u you and your generations are already caused, but I pray for God mercy on you, I just lack words to classify you. Well sorry if I insulted you, but as it looks, you need some deliverance. Just my one cent. Kill your self if you don't like me. Reply me and die by fire......

Had it bn that u're not a fo0l, u should've known that even ur so called bible has condemn u already, now read this;

Revelation 21:8 - But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Also read this;
1 Corinthians Chapter 6:9-10
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

So prepare yourself cox a place in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone is awaiting u.

I know for sure that you're guilty of one of them grin

1 Like

Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 04, 2015
Adekorya:
I'm also a Christian but I don't think I can take the decision she took.

Because I will be thinking how will I get another Jobs or where will I start from

She's a Role model.
u dey reason ur pay? Money is mammoth,mammoth is a god. God is a jealous father.
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 04, 2015
Symphony007:
Good! Resign and go look for job elsewhere since you can't differentiate your personal beliefs from your duties as an officer of the state who swore to uphold your duties without fear of favour. Other bigots should follow suit. With an unemployment rate of 5.3, there are a lot of people waiting to take ur jobs.
ur mentality is so abstract like eckankar.

1 Like

Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by themanderon: 12:54am On Jul 04, 2015
[quote author=Gulbis post=35434948] The lady is just one of few ignorant and brainwashed whites,it's no wonder she lives in Missisipi and not a major urban city. You are also ignorant. the ratio of gays in Nigeria,Russia,USA,Japan,Saudi arabia,Australia,Germany,Zimbabwe,Or Sweden ; are proportional.

75% of all humans have a natural tendency towards either Bi-curiosity,Bisexuality,Lesbianism,Homosexuality. 4% of humans are asexual.
70% of boarding schoolers or prison inmates and sometimes even priest and nuns are likely to develop a tendency towards bisexuality,lesbianism or homosexuality.
In terms of spiritual judgement in the afterlife,evidence suggest that your soul will be judged based on your personal interactions with others ,such as 1.) inflicting or causing pain and harm on others ( 2.) loving and goodwill toward others .
sins which do not directly cause arm to others such as having sex with your girlfriend,not going to church on sunday, or stealing meat from your mother's pot ; are irrelevant ,minor and common mistakes .
[/quote
lies from the deepest and darkest recess of hell
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by themanderon: 1:30am On Jul 04, 2015
the world has gone mad, humanity has reached its zenith and they are about to consume themselves. the minions of hell have been unleashed on mankind. prepare yourselves for the impending doom.
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 6:07am On Jul 04, 2015
wokomabest:
you are privileged to have a phone and the fingers to type.and it becomes a medium for you to rebel against the I AM THAT I AM.shame on you and the people that brought you on earth

Stop reasoning with your anus
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 6:08am On Jul 04, 2015
kingthreat:

Its 191 likes now. cheesy

Go and cash it in the bank grin grin

1 Like

Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 6:12am On Jul 04, 2015
mildflame:

when Demons like u start equating d love bw 2 men/women to d word LOVE n marriage is d union bw 2 pple(Far got) not man or woman, very soon LOVE/ MARRIAGE will be union bw man n goat,dog or fowl.
U beta relocate to US n Co, coz 9ja Russia China n d new rising world power aint goin tolerate human being been reproduce from TORN DIAPERS STINKING YANSH like urs

Get enlightened , Russia and china can not stop people from falling in love, the choice of whom you fall in love with is yours , that said , read more from other sources and stop being an asswipe
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 6:14am On Jul 04, 2015
rubyradiance:

If all of your quote has a bible reference I would have duff my hat for you,,as far as I'm concerned you are ignorant of whom God is and his purpose for creating man...let me use this medium to beg you to give your life to christ #JESUSisLORD

Holy God's gladiator , if you love God so much and fight for him, go to the north and tackle boko haram, if thats too hard

Swear with your life that even while writing this comment you haven't committed adultery , lied , cheated , say something bad about your friend, if you have then you are just a worthless piece of trash trying to form God's servant, I bet my life is holier than yours
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by mildflame: 8:25am On Jul 04, 2015
DaBullIT:

Get enlightened , Russia and china can not stop people from falling in love, the choice of whom you fall in love with is yours , that said , read more from other sources and stop being an asswipe

U PRICK, I will soon av u whipped n then send ur perverted remain 2Obama now it is abt loving another man soon it will loving n 4kin of dog goat, all because of choice shey. Russia China India n 9ja r emerging power n de grant freedom not DEBASED freedom. Beta disappear to US u dis NOTORIOUS YANSH 4ker (both man n animal)because u go curse d day ur COCK SUCKING Mama spew u Worthless Degenerate into dis Normal n natural world
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by mildflame: 8:29am On Jul 04, 2015
Roo what... Prick suckin
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 04, 2015
DaBullIT:
In her mind, she's doing the right thing abi ?She's been obeying man ever since, loading up her 401k , when that stops, i hope God will continue paying her salary

Oh and i expect some gunkies to tell me God provides for his people

It's normal to find a mad man like you here it's just unfortunate dat you are one of first ppl to comment. Your madness is a generational one I pray your kids do not take after your demonic mindset "dats subject to if you want to have a kid at all" Furking gay.
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 8:59am On Jul 04, 2015
DaBullIT:

Go and cash it in the bank grin grin

200 people believe your comment was damn foolish
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by Adonis86(m): 9:50am On Jul 04, 2015
God still have generals in the U.S who havent soiled their garment. Congrats madam!
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by Immanero: 9:55am On Jul 04, 2015
DaBullIT:
In her mind, she's doing the right thing abi ?She's been obeying man ever since, loading up her 401k , when that stops, i hope God will continue paying her salary

Oh and i expect some gunkies to tell me God provides for his people
. So u tnk u cn type ds message, u cn c t read wat u typed n v hands t send ds message, is by ur power? because God s a merciful God dat s y pipo like u r still alive
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by Adonis86(m): 10:04am On Jul 04, 2015
Symphony007:
Good! Resign and go look for job elsewhere since you can't differentiate your personal beliefs from your duties as an officer of the state who swore to uphold your duties without fear of favour. Other bigots should follow suit. With an unemployment rate of 5.3, there are a lot of people waiting to take ur jobs.
. You re wrong sir. She swore to uphold to the tenets of the existing law as of the time of her appointment.
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 10:29am On Jul 04, 2015
Immanero:
. So u tnk u cn type ds message, u cn c t read wat u typed n v hands t send ds message, is by ur power? because God s a merciful God dat s y pipo like u r still alive

What do you know about people like me ?
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 10:34am On Jul 04, 2015
kingthreat:

200 people believe your comment was damn foolish

there are over 2 million nairalanders ,
So far the post has had 27584 Views

200 is a negligible fraction

besides , go on other sites, cnn, fox news, and other international media, you would see that your hateful comments to my opinion is born out of illiteracy and african mentality .. The law has been passed, man on man , woman on woman will be legally married, there's nothing you can do about it .
Re: County Clerk Resigns Instead Of Issuing Gay Marriage Licenses (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 10:35am On Jul 04, 2015
Tking17:

It's normal to find a mad man like you here it's just unfortunate dat you are one of first ppl to comment. Your madness is a generational one I pray your kids do not take after your demonic mindset "dats subject to if you want to have a kid at all" Furking gay.

You didn't hear ? I did your mum and your dad, your dad was licking my balls when i was pumping your mum, I am your daddy grin grin grin and you are one of the products of my demonic mindset Ayiri weeerey

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Captured Russian Soldiers Told "You'll Be Shot Back Home If You Come Back" / Albinos In Tanzania Are Being Hunted For Their Limbs / World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.