Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Nigerian Fraudsters To Go To Slovakia For Trial - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Fraudsters To Go To Slovakia For Trial (766 Views)

Photos Of Abba Moro Arriving Court Today For Trial / I’m Not Ready For Trial, Says Dasuki / Sani Yerima For Trial By ICPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Fraudsters To Go To Slovakia For Trial by ariblaze(m): 8:36am On Mar 04, 2009
ok now i am more amused than mad

imagine the country we live in

had on the radio this morning

that,two fraudsters aka yahoo boys

who swindled a woman from Slovakian

good job by the Nigerian police i thought

the men were charged to court

now the twist

a letter from abuja comes telling them

to stop court proceedings for the men will be transfered to Slovakia

for trials . . . . . . . . .i am feeling like WTF!

is that right? the crime was commited in Nigeria

the recovered goods can be sent back but those men should remain here

this country is sooooo clueless

is this right?

please anyone that has an idea of how legal actions across international borders should be carried out

educate us please.
Re: Nigerian Fraudsters To Go To Slovakia For Trial by Skywalker5(m): 8:46am On Mar 04, 2009
I hope they dont kill them there.

I hope this yahoo boyz reduce their crime self or stop it.

Well,Govt dey steal thier own so this guys dont care.If only they know theirs is more dangerous than politicians own.
Re: Nigerian Fraudsters To Go To Slovakia For Trial by ow11(m): 8:54am On Mar 04, 2009
@OP

Have you heard of the word 'Extradition'. Criminals should be made to pay for their crime no matter where they are domiciled.
Re: Nigerian Fraudsters To Go To Slovakia For Trial by Afam4eva(m): 9:50am On Mar 04, 2009
What rubbish, they will kill them there.
Anyway it serves them right.
Who knows they may even get slovakian Citizenship
Re: Nigerian Fraudsters To Go To Slovakia For Trial by JustGood(m): 11:10am On Mar 04, 2009
poster is right. They should be tried in Nigeria where the offence was committed. Why should the Nigerian government send them to Slovakia for trial?
Re: Nigerian Fraudsters To Go To Slovakia For Trial by ariblaze(m): 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2009
i am not saying, what they did is right

no, i am an advocate for stiff sentences

for peeps like that, they have created

an almost irreparable damage to Nigerians

you just go to a chat room and say you are Nigerian

but the fact still stands that this guys , did the crime from naija

thus should not be extradited to the country

@ow11

people get extradited when they flee the country of crime

this crime was committed in nigeria

thus should be resolved here not there
Re: Nigerian Fraudsters To Go To Slovakia For Trial by desgiezd(m): 12:21pm On Mar 04, 2009
JustGood:

Why should the Nigerian government send them to Slovakia for trial?

Because Aondoakaa, a man with a weird name full of multiple vowels, is our Minister of Justice.
Re: Nigerian Fraudsters To Go To Slovakia For Trial by blacksta(m): 12:51pm On Mar 04, 2009
Good Ridance to bad rubbish
Re: Nigerian Fraudsters To Go To Slovakia For Trial by ariblaze(m): 1:21pm On Mar 04, 2009
i still feel it is not a fair statement to make

there are legal and acceptable ways to handle this

i still havent heard from anyone who knows the rule that applies here
Re: Nigerian Fraudsters To Go To Slovakia For Trial by JustGood(m): 2:14pm On Mar 04, 2009
desgiezd:

Because Aondoakaa, a man with a weird name full of multiple vowels, is our Minister of Justice.

he he he
Re: Nigerian Fraudsters To Go To Slovakia For Trial by tangent(f): 2:17pm On Mar 04, 2009
ow11:

@OP

Have you heard of the word 'Extradition'. Criminals should be made to pay for their crime no matter where they are domiciled.

slovakia is worse than nigeria. they will be facing a hard time down there.

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Here Thinks Yara Dua Deserve 2nd Term? / A Day On The Devil's Highway / Yar’adua Fires Back At Obj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.