Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Ifeanyi Ubah Gingers U-23 National Team With N2 Million - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ifeanyi Ubah Gingers U-23 National Team With N2 Million (15289 Views)

West Ham Signs Deal With FC Ifeanyi Ubah / Dalung Sends Two U-23 Players And Three Officials Back To Nigeria / Ifeanyi Ubah, Gets 10-match Ban, N2.5 Million Fine For Slapping Goalkeeper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Gingers U-23 National Team With N2 Million by ugoezeik(m): 2:15am On Jul 03, 2015
Neduzze5:
Chai! Ndi Igbo nwere mmadu!!

Can you imagine such selflessness from Ifeanyi Ubah?

My Uncle, may God make you bigger. Amen!!

I'm proud to be a full blooded Igbo guy. Are you? wink
ur uncle? hhhhhhh I rest my case file
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Gingers U-23 National Team With N2 Million by scentmarlc(m): 3:27am On Jul 03, 2015
Neduzze5:
Chai! Ndi Igbo nwere mmadu!!
Can you imagine such selflessness from Ifeanyi Ubah?
My Uncle, may God make you bigger. Amen!!

I'm proud to be a full blooded Igbo guy. Are you? wink

No, no vex gringrin
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Gingers U-23 National Team With N2 Million by scentmarlc(m): 3:29am On Jul 03, 2015
gaetano:
cashmoney go ginger dem sha.

Meanwhile.... If team fails in the longrun, the coach will be shown d door as usual and a northernern will takeova..... As e be say na northernocracy we dey practice now.

I smell anti-buhari in yur comment..............pele
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Gingers U-23 National Team With N2 Million by mickyarams: 5:07am On Jul 03, 2015
Neduzze5:

And you my friend is a complete nut case, jargon filled swine!!

Are your parents siblings by any chance? Which might explain why you're such a narcissistic 4cktard!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Gingers U-23 National Team With N2 Million by toprealman: 7:30am On Jul 03, 2015
SaiBuharii:
If it's N2 for the whole team...it's nothing, the man is bigger than it, even me can afford it.

If it's N2m per player. Then appropriate parties have to take it up. Nigger still owes several banks and even that corporation the govt set up few years back, I think Amcon billions of Naira.

Guy will soon be broke again with Buhari in power.He used to have access to a pitless govt money. Just wait make baba settle.
You talk like a child. Even you can afford it.....what is stopping you from making the donation. Must one man bear the burden of the whole nation? N2mil x 1000 people like him NOT YOUR TYPE= N2Billion.
Ever heard about little drops of water and the ocean?

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Gingers U-23 National Team With N2 Million by maxy097(m): 8:44am On Jul 03, 2015
SaiBuharii:
If it's N2 for the whole team...it's nothing, the man is bigger than it, even me can afford it.

If it's N2m per player. Then appropriate parties have to take it up. Nigger still owes several banks and even that corporation the govt set up few years back, I think Amcon billions of Naira.

Guy will soon be broke again with Buhari in power.He used to have access to a pitless govt money. Just wait make baba settle.
People like you always end up wretched, that man you're seeing will buy your family
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Gingers U-23 National Team With N2 Million by Neduzze5(m): 9:43am On Jul 03, 2015
Prymestrr:

Smh 4 y'all kiddies on NL!

I'd pass this today... You mightn't be so lucky next time!!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Gingers U-23 National Team With N2 Million by Neduzze5(m): 9:45am On Jul 03, 2015
ugoezeik:
ur uncle? hhhhhhh I rest my case file

Of course... Gbara ogwu gi nwuo biko!!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Gingers U-23 National Team With N2 Million by Neduzze5(m): 9:46am On Jul 03, 2015
scentmarlc:

No, no vex gringrin

Strolls by...!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Gingers U-23 National Team With N2 Million by Deywan(m): 9:56am On Jul 03, 2015
whats d way forward money wil solve one part of the issues
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Gingers U-23 National Team With N2 Million by odomanis: 10:34am On Jul 03, 2015
FANE4Naija:
With all the billions he is getting from subsidy /bunkering. Only 2 mil? Mtchewwww... oga abeg shift.

This is if they win qualifier, not even the tournament. Haba !
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Gingers U-23 National Team With N2 Million by 400billionman: 10:34am On Jul 03, 2015
It is very difficult to hear of an Hausa man donating to philanthropy..
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Gingers U-23 National Team With N2 Million by isseke: 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hope this guy don settle cosharis.because i knew they both have crash over a business transaction which run into billions of dollars.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Gingers U-23 National Team With N2 Million by donfiazo(m): 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
engineerboat:

I thought NFF said the under-23 have the new NIKE jersey, how come @sia1 is still putting on the ADDIDAS jersey

If you ask me na who I go ask
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Gingers U-23 National Team With N2 Million by tck2000(m): 10:37am On Jun 09, 2019
Zte

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All Time List Of African Footballer Of The Year Winners. / Stephen Keshi Listed On ESPN FC Most Influential Person In Sport 2013 / Ryan Giggs Will Not Take Charge Of November Games - Wales Football Association

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.