Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Business Ideas after NYSC - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Business Ideas after NYSC (2866 Views)

Types Of Pressure Unemployed Graduates Face After NYSC / Now That NYSC Is A Done Deal, What Next? (how To Prosper After NYSC) / After NYSC What Is Next? – Dilemma Of A Nigerian Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Ideas after NYSC by rhajaan(m): 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
Now that allowwee has dried up, it is time to plan for some dry days ahead. Ask yourself, what do you want....
A good job
Further education
Marriage
A good business..

All depends on proper planning and utilization of your time, skills and resource. Stop waiting for the perfect dream job as the job market is highly competitive, and even if you're perfectly qualified for a position, there's no guarantee that you'll get it.

Clothing company
If you have a great eye for design, you can strike out on your own and start an independent clothing company. Knowing how to sew or enrolling as a trainee or apprentice would help. Not for females as males too can key in

Content creation
Thanks to social media and the 24-hour news cycle, creative individuals like writers and graphic designers can use their talents to produce high-quality, shareable content for businesses and media outlets. A growing part-time economy of freelance and contract workers makes it easier than ever to market yourself as a professional freelance content creator. This can also be a great way to build up your skills should you choose to seek a full-time job later on. Visit www.fiverr.com and start earning.

Electronic repair
In today's tech-obsessed world, most people have smartphones, tablets and laptops that they use daily. With constant usage, there's a good chance that at least one of those devices is going to crash or otherwise break at some point. If you're a techie or an engineering graduate who can fix these issues with relative ease, you can offer to repair people's electronics for cheaper . You can decide to sit with that neighborhood phone repairer and learn some tricks that can kick start your own shop.

Source:http://www.businessnewsdaily.com/6111-business-ideas-new-graduates.html

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas after NYSC by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
grin
Re: Business Ideas after NYSC by Ademat7(m): 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
Nice one,ex-corpers need to start thinking fast now
Re: Business Ideas after NYSC by golddeejay(m): 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
Anyone that is just thinking of these things after nysc is behind already.

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas after NYSC by frontliner065(m): 10:28am On Jul 05, 2015
I AM A CORPS MEMBER STILL SERVING. I FORTUNATELY DISCOVERED THE SECRET IN BULK-SMS BUSINESS.

I MAKE MONEY FROM IT BECAUSE I RENDER MY SERVICE TO MOST CDS GROUPS AND SAED GROUPS AND I HAVE STARTED HELPING A COUPLE OF FRIENDS SAVE A LOT OF MONEY ONLINE BY CREATING SUPER-CHEAP BULK SMS WEBSITE FOR JUST 4950 NAIRA ONLY! (THIS INCLUDES HOSTING AND DOMAIN NAME. I AM REAL! ITS FOR REAL.

P.S- YOU DO NOT NEED TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE TO OPERATE / OWN A BULK SMS.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Call Up Letter For 2019 Batch C / Top 6 Professional Courses To Do During NYSC / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.