Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) - Autos (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) (200841 Views)

Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 / Peugeot Boxer Fiat Imported From Belgium Brain Box For Sale In Ibadan / See Picture Of Cars Bought At Cotonou And Delivered To Port-harcourt Recently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
Save money when you buy your taste of Car from Cotonou and get a comprehensive Vin Auto check report for it so you do not buy Accidented or Car with issues......contact us via 08033557246.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2015
Keep all calls coming for affordable Cars from Cotonou ....with a free comprehensive Vin Autocheck report......contact us Via 08033557246.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 6:57am On Sep 08, 2015
You can save money for your self buy affordable Cars from Cotonou ....with a free comprehensive Vin Autocheck report for any Car you chose to buy...contact us Via 08033557246.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 9:03am On Sep 08, 2015
Keep all csllss coming in how to buy affordable Cars from Cotonou ....with a free comprehensive Vin Autocheck report for any Car you chose to buy...contact us Via 08033557246.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by kasn: 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
Hello olivie. How much can I get camry 02 model and mistibushi montero sport 03 model asap
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 1:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
kasn:
Hello olivie. How much can I get camry 02 model and mistibushi montero sport 03 model asap
estimate 1.250m to 1.3m depending on how clean and how low the mileage Is.....total cost with genuine Customs duty to land lagos.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 1:47pm On Sep 08, 2015
Keep all calls coming in for your service delivery via 08033557246.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
Keep all calls coming in....we here to help you get value for your money.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 8:17am On Sep 09, 2015
Get value for your money when you purchase your choice vehicle from Cotonou today.....contact us via 08033557246.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
you can save money for your self when you use our service to buy your taste of Vehicles from Cotonou with a free Vin comprehensive Autocheck report.....feel free to contact us via 08033557246.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
Keep all calls coming in for your cheap cars from Cotonou.....contact via 08033557246.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 8:26pm On Sep 10, 2015
Keep all calls coming in for your affordable service delivery...fast and easy .
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 7:39am On Sep 11, 2015
Buy cheap cars easy and conveniently from Cotonou with a free comprehensive auto report vin check for the car you want to buy...feel very free to contact us via 08033557246.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 10:29am On Sep 11, 2015
Save money for your self when you use our service to buy your vehicles from Cotonou without stress and a free Autocheck report for any car you are buying so you don't buy Accidented cars......contact us today vai 08033557246.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 2:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
Keep all calls coming in for cheap Cars/Suv from Cotonou and save money for your self in the process.......contact for more info via 08033557246.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 6:58pm On Sep 11, 2015
Keep your calls coming we here to help you save money from buying your vehicles.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 8:44am On Sep 12, 2015
Let help you save money from any vehicle you want to purchase from Cotonou....call for more info via 08033557246!
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 9:55am On Sep 12, 2015
Keep your calls coming in for more info how to save money when you buy vehicles from Cotonou .....contact via 08033557246!
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by slyboggie(m): 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
Thanks bro for your sincere approach toward this transaction.

You kept me in the loop throughout the process which I was very pleased with, although with a little unforseen delay.....but at the end it was worth it.

I would definitely use you again....highly recommended to all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 10:27am On Sep 13, 2015
[quote author=slyboggie post=37942340]Thanks bro for your sincere approach toward this transaction.

You kept me in the loop throughout the process which I was very pleased with, although with a little unforseen delay.....but at the end it was worth it.

[/quote/Sir,thanks for sharing and given me the opportunity to serve you well because I have helped so many clients who were happy with my service but never shared...however,I really thank God Almighty for everything he has done for me over the years for the lessons and experiences...am happy you glad with my service, it my desire to always put smiles on the faces of all my clients...enjoy your Ride!
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 10:32am On Sep 13, 2015
Happy Sunday to all nairalanders and for those who are interested in buying cars for less and get value for their money contact us vai 08033557246.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 8:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
Keep all calls coming in for your enquirers how you can buy cheap Accidents free cars from Cotonou without stress.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 8:42am On Sep 14, 2015
slyboggie:
Thanks bro for your sincere approach toward this transaction.

Sir,thanks for sharing and given me the opportunity to serve you well because I have helped so many clients who were happy with my service but never shared..however,I really thanks God Almighty for everything he has done for me over the years for the lessons and experience...am happy you ate glad with my service,it my desire to always put smiles on the faces of all my clients...enjoy your ride.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 8:51am On Sep 14, 2015
Buy cheap vehicles from Cotonou guarantee using our services with prompt delivery to your door step.....contact us via 08033557246!
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 2:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
Keep all call coming in we are at your service.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by xtianchris(m): 6:17pm On Sep 14, 2015
how much can I get a Honda Accord 1999 model and lexus 300 with custom clearance
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 8:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
xtianchris:
how much can I get a Honda Accord 1999 model and lexus 300 with custom clearance

estimate N730,000k for 99 Honda Accord with customs duty..while you should estimate 1.4m for 99 Lexus 300 with duty to land lagos.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 7:43am On Sep 15, 2015
Buy vehicles cheap from Cotonou with a free Vin Autocheck report for the Car/Jeep/Suv you buying....feel free to place your calls through for enquirers and purchase via 08033557246.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 10:13am On Sep 16, 2015
Save money when you buy Cars from Cotonou with a free Vin Autocheck report for the Car/Jeep/Suv you buying....feel free to place your calls through for enquirers and purchase via 08033557246.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
Get value for your money when you buy Cars from Cotonou with a free Vin Autocheck report for the Car/Jeep/Suv you buying....feel free to place your calls through for enquirers and purchase via 08033557246.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by richkol(m): 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
Pls, how much is Toyota camry 2008 LE, 4 cylinder, leather interior with full custom duty to Lagos. I am a serious buyer
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
richkol:
Pls, how much is Toyota camry 2008 LE, 4 cylinder, leather interior with full custom duty to Lagos. I am a serious buyer
estimate about 2m naira with genuine vaild customs duty to land lagos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (214) (Reply)

***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** / Buy Your Cars At Cotonu At Cheap Rate / BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.