Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,993 members, 7,803,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) - Autos (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) (200970 Views)

Gimporters Has Done It Again! Pre-ordered And Delivered Lexus RX 350 2007 / Peugeot Boxer Fiat Imported From Belgium Brain Box For Sale In Ibadan / See Picture Of Cars Bought At Cotonou And Delivered To Port-harcourt Recently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by VIPICO(m): 10:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ovie, pls clarify the highlighted below. Aren't the date/time in red below supposed to be the dates which you actually did the Autocheck for the vehicles at Cotonou? I'm just curious.

AutoCheck Vehicle History Report

2005 Toyota 4Runner SR5 / Sport
Report Run Date: 2013-09-17 12:09:20.947 EDT
Report Summary

Class: SUV - Lower Mid Range
Engine: 4.0L V6 EFI
Country of Assembly: Japan
Vehicle Age: 8 year(s)
Calculated Owners: 1

VIN: JTEZU14R250048287
Year : 2005
Make : Toyota
Model: 4Runner SR5 / Sport
Style/Body: SUV 4D

This Vehicle's AutoCheck Score

The AutoCheck Score is a summary of your vehicle's history. It lets you compare similar vehicles with ease.
About the AutoCheck Score
This vehicle qualifies for Buyback Protection
buyback

Safeguard your investment with AutoCheck Buyback Protection. It reduces the risk in buying a used vehicle.
About Buyback Protection

AccidentCheck
Reported accidents: 0

Title and ProblemCheck
Your vehicle checks out!

OdometerCheck
Your vehicle checks out!

Vehicle Use and EventCheck
Specific vehicle use(s) or events reported
View Full History
accidents / issues are reported to AutoCheck

checks_out Your vehicle checks out! There have been no accidents reported to AutoCheck for this 2005 Toyota 4Runner SR5 / Sport (JTEZU14R250048287). AutoCheck receives its accident data from government sources and independent agencies, and based on the information available to us, we have found that no accidents have been reported on this vehicle. Not all accidents or damage events are reported to AutoCheck.

Title and ProblemCheck

checks_out Your vehicle checks out! AutoCheck's database for this 2005 Toyota 4Runner SR5 / Sport (JTEZU14R250048287) shows no negative titles or other problems. When reported to AutoCheck, these events can indicate serious past damage or other significant problems, and disqualifies the vehicle for AutoCheck Buyback Protection. Check the Vehicle Use and EventCheck for reported accidents that can affect vehicle safety and value.

0 Problem(s) Reported: 15 Title/Problem areas checked:
image No abandoned title record
image No damaged title or major damage incident record
image No fire damaged title record
image No grey market title record
image No hail damage title record
image No insurance loss title or probable total loss record
image No junk or scrapped title record
image No manufacturer buyback/lemon title record
image No odometer problem title record
image No rebuilt/rebuildable title record
image No salvage title or salvage auction record
image No water damaged title record
image No NHTSA crash test record
image No frame/unibody damage record
image No recycling facility record
OdometerCheck

checks_out Your vehicle checks out! AutoCheck examined the reported odometer readings reported to AutoCheck for this 2005 Toyota 4Runner SR5 / Sport (JTEZU14R250048287) and no indication of an odometer rollback or tampering was found. AutoCheck uses business rules to determine if reported odometer readings are significantly less than previously reported values. Not all reported odometer readings are used. Title and auction events also report odometer tampering or breakage.
0 Problem(s) Reported: Mileage Date Reported
image 14 01/28/2005
image 146,581 08/23/2008
image 184,078 08/15/2009
image 208,317 08/09/2010
image 239,197 10/15/2011
image 258,587 08/11/2012
image 275,644 07/11/2013
Vehicle Use and EventCheck

image Information Reported! AutoCheck shows additional vehicle uses or events reported to AutoCheck for this 2005 Toyota 4Runner SR5 / Sport (JTEZU14R250048287). This includes reported vehicle uses such as rental or lease, and events such as whether the vehicle has been reported to have had a loan/lien or duplicate title issued. Other events show if the vehicle has a reported accident and how many calculated accidents or if it has been reported stolen or repossessed. It is recommended to have pre-owned vehicles inspected by a third party prior to purchase.
0 Event(s) Reported: 6 Vehicle uses checked:
image No fleet, rental and/or lease use record
image No taxi use record
image No police use record
image No government use record
image No livery use record
image No driver education record
2 Event(s) Reported: 9 Vehicle events checked:
image No accident record reported through accident data sources
image No corrected title record
image No duplicate title record
image Emission/safety inspection record(s)
image Loan/Lien record(s)
image No fire damage incident record
image No repossessed record
image No theft record
image No storm area registration/title record
Full History

Below are the historical events for this vehicle listed in chronological order. Any discrepancies will be in bold text.

Report Run Date: 2013-09-17 12:09:20.947 EDT

Vehicle: 2005 Toyota 4Runner SR5 / Sport (JTEZU14R250048287)
Event Date Event Location Odometer Reading Data Source Event Detail
10/20/2004 GA

Independent Source VEHICLE MANUFACTURED AND SHIPPED TO DEALER
01/28/2005 SUWANEE, GA
Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:4800050280016) (Lien Reported)
REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
08/10/2005 SUWANEE, GA

Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
11/02/2006 SUWANEE, GA

08/07/2007 SUWANEE, GA

08/23/2008 SUWANEE, GA
Independent Emission Source PASSED EMISSION INSPECTION
08/24/2008 SUWANEE, GA

08/15/2009 LAWRENCEVILLE, GA
08/24/2009 SUWANEE, GA

08/09/2010 SNELLVILLE, GA
08/17/2010 SUWANEE, GA

10/15/2011 DULUTH, GA
10/27/2011 SUWANEE, GA

08/11/2012 SNELLVILLE, GA
08/29/2012 SUWANEE, GA

07/11/2013 GA
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 07, 2015
Ovie! Ovie!! Ovie!!!
WHERE YOU DEY SINCE TUESDAY? Biko come answer VIpico make him leave us alone abeg
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 8:06am On Aug 07, 2015
This what I wrote..... a clean 2005 Toyota 4runner i bought for a client picture of it at Cotonou Car Market. Now what this mean is that the SUV was not bought recently the date on the auto report was when it Was bought.......this new tread was open to show some of the deals have don in the past and recent,I never wrote I just bought this Vehicle .....for more info why I open this new tread plsease read my first post.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 8:11am On Aug 07, 2015
I apologize not been online for some days.....work has been very demanding however,am back now so keep all calls coming in..
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 11:40am On Aug 07, 2015
Buy cars easy and efficient manner........while we help you save Money buying..feel free to contact via 08033557246.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 11:45am On Aug 07, 2015
Buy clean sound cars affordable with low mileage from Cotonou Car market.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
You can get the best service with us when you buying cars from Cotonou...
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
Buy lowest possible price and use auto report. In order to know the whole history of the car you buying......I provide a free of charge vin autocheck report for all my clients.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by gentle007(m): 10:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
how much can one get volkwagen passat wagon 1997-1999 model
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 9:16am On Aug 08, 2015
gentle007:
how much can one get volkwagen passat wagon 1997-1999 model
estimate 650k to 780k for 1997 to 99model with duty to land lagos.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 9:21am On Aug 08, 2015
Buy cars dat are Autocheck certified history and qualified for buy back protection.....this truly counts.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 9:25am On Aug 08, 2015
Let me you buy your choice car from Cotonou without adding to the importer price ......phone line is open call Ovie via 08033557246!
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 10:08am On Aug 08, 2015
Buy your choice vehicles for the cheapest price from Cotonou because you will be buying directly from the importer without us adding to it cost.....and we assist you with a free of charge vin Autocheck/Carfax report right inside Cotonou car market before you pay for any car.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by lamash: 1:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
How much is toyota corolla le 2005 & 2003
Honda civic 2006 & 2007?

Interested buyer
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
lamash:
How much is toyota corolla le 2005 & 2003
Honda civic 2006 & 2007?

Interested buyer
estimate 1.350 for Toyota corolla and 1m for 2003 civic 1.260m for 2006 while estimate 1.4m for 2007model all quote with duty to land lagos.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 9:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
For purchase and enquirers please feel free to place a call through to me via 08033557246.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 8:59am On Aug 09, 2015
Buy neat vehicle directly from Cotonou importer and save money for your self we help you with a free autocheck report for it,clear and deliver to your door step......contact via 08033557246.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 09, 2015
How much to land

Honda Accord 2005 v6
Benz c240 2005
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2015
Do you what to buy affordable Car within your budget?contact let's take the load off you!
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
Keep all your calls coming in for service delivery!
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 6:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
Buying cars for the cheapest price from Cotonou is true but it depends on who is taking you to the market......we offer a free vehicle history autocheck report for all our clients so you don't buy faulty car.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
Keep all calls coming in for enquirers....
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 7:01am On Aug 10, 2015
Save more money,attainin greater happiness when you shop for your choice car easy and fast.........contact today I assure you will be happy you did!
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 9:27am On Aug 10, 2015
When it comes to buying at the cheapest rates from Cotonou car market,you can rely on us we promise to get your choice with low mileage very clean without fault........contact via 08033557246!
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
Keep all your calls coming in for enquirers how to successfuly shop for affordable cars within your budget and get it delivered to your door step.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by Manspeaks(m): 9:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
This is a very good testimony... How much can I budget for Mazda 6 grand touring 2006/2007 grade A tokumbo. Urgent please
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 7:03am On Aug 11, 2015
Expect my feedback with the estimate thanks.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 7:08am On Aug 11, 2015
Buy with the lowerst posible price and use Autocheck report in order to know the whole history of the car you are buying if it has been involved in any form of accident etc.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 11, 2015
oviecardealer:
My name is Ovie, and i have been helping lots of Nigerian to buys cars in Cotounu,Benin republic and have them delivered to Nigeria without any hassles.

Below is a tread i opened some years back on the service i provide:

https://www.nairaland.com/1027644/hidden-secrets-buying-cheap-cars

Now having completed a lot of successful deals,i have decided to
come here and prove to you all that with me...you can successfully
import your cars from Cotonou down to here in Nigeria with 300k to
500k less than the price here in Nigerian without any hassles.

Cotonou, Republic of Benin is a place you must be ready to explore for car importation business. There are over 40 Auto parks in Cotonou with more than 5000 WHITE MEN bringing in cars from across Europe, Asia and America down to Cotonou's AUTO PARKS to sell to west African customers. The government policies in Republic of Benin made it possible for WHITES to abode in there and dwell in car importation from their various destinations and sell right in Cotonou to West African customers (Nigeria is one of their major buyers of cars)

Now over 80% of Nigerian car dealers import their cars from Cotonou and sell to you in Nigeria while making huge profit. Most annoying is the fact that many of them buy demurrage cars and fix and repaint them and sell to you. No wonder your car start having faults merely after a year of buying.

The Truth is this...[/b]

You can cut out the middle man car dealers in
Lagos and save up to 300k by buying your car
from COTONOU PORT without stress.

NOTE:
1. Cars bought at Cotonou are not contraband cars;
before moving them into Nigeria,we pay custom duties
same as obtainable at Apapa sea port.

2.Cars from Cotonou only run the risk of been seize when
you try to smuggle them through bush path without paying
custom duties and we don't engage in car smuggling.

3.So when you buy your car at Cotonou and pay your duties,
your car will NEVER BE SEIZED and you will NEVER
be harassed by any law enforcement agent in Nigeria

4.Its better you find out the cost of your choice car
here in Nigeria before contacting me,so that when you
compare it to the Cotonou price,you will appreciate the
difference.

5.Cars in Cotonou are cheap,but the price difference is
between 150k to 350k for small cars and 350k to 700k for
more expensive SUVs

6.My Guarantee: i Guarantee that your car will
be delivered to you.You can come to my car stand (Office) for a
(binding legal agreement) now this legal agreement document was
designed for customers rights and protect so there by taking care
of any fears you may exhibit and trust.this document must be
signed by my company and the prospective client that you are
contacting us to assist you successfully purchase, clear and
deliver your choice vehicles with all the original customs papers
before proceeding to Cotonou for the purchase.

The advantages of buying cars with this method are..

Save a ton of money by importing your next car from Cotounu,You will buy neat and accident free cars..buying in cotonou and using my secret weapon, you will be getting accident and flood free cars with an autocheck report which i use to know if the car is accident free or flooded etc
You can Buy and sell for profit - Making money on Cotonou import cars is easy. Buy cars for cheap in Cotonou,clear the cars with the customs at the border, bring the car in to Nigeria and sell them for a profit! It is easy to make huge profits if you import the car yourself. I personally made over 3m last year by doing exactly this. Don't worry, I will show you how to do it!

1. You will get cars FAR cheaper than what you get
from Nigerian dealers.

2. You will have the opportunity to make your
choice from thousands of cars.

3. The cars have un-tampered millage and they have
not been touched by any local mechanic.

4. You will get your car in same condition it was
shipped from abroad.

All you need to do is...

1. Tell me how much you budgeted for your dream
car
2. The model you want

3. I will advice you on your choice car, you will
follow me to Cotounu were i will help you in
choosing the car.

4.I will help you with a free of charge Vin Check report because
it can save you Hundreds of thousands of Naira, i will help you
with a Free VIN number check on the Used car you want to buy
free of charge right inside the Cotonue Vehicle Market before
you make any payment, Now A Vin Report will tell you if a car
was Accident-ed, Totaled, Salvaged, Flooded, Wrecked, Stolen
or has an Altered title or Mileage Rolled Back.

5. I will help you to clear the car from the port
by going through the custom checks, clearing and
duties and lastly deliver your car to your house
in Lagos in 24hours.We also deliver cars
nationwide.

4. For security purpose, you don’t need to come
with CASH...as little as 20k can be used to
secure your choice car while you make withdrawal
at Nigerian banks at the border and complete the
payment.

The Lies You've Been Told About Buying Cars From Cotonou

I wounder when some people who doesn't have any experience about something keeps misleading others. They even do it in an authoritative way that makes you think wow!...

This person knows the secret behind this business. lol

You must have heard stuffs like...

Cars from Cotonou are stolen cars

Cars from Cotonou doesn't have custom duty

Cars from Cotonou are smuggled into NIGERIA

Cars from Cotonou are against the law.

These misinformation make me laugh and laugh till i fall of my chair. How can people circulate false information of this magnitude and others also agullibly take it hook, line and sinker.

The Facts...

Cars from Cotonou are not stolen Vehicles. White Men are given opportunity of importing used cars from Europe, Asia, America and other parts of the world and sell at the Cotonou car markets. Yes! When you buy cars from Cotonou, you buy directly or indirectly to the WHITE men from the advanced Countries of the World who do business in Cotonou.

Idi-iroko border, Ogun state or Seme border, are the entry two point for cars being imported From Cotonou and it's at this point that Custom Duty of the car is acquired after paying the necessary fees.

It's true that some people who wants to escape paying custom duty pay some token to drivers who help them smuggle the car into the country without paying the custom duties. I do not do this.

So, let the fact be clear.

Hotline: 08033557246, monday-Fridays only, 8am-9pm, You Can send sms 24/7 .

NB: You don’t have to worry about harassment by
immigration officers at the border even if you
don’t have a passport because we will take care of
all that.

Have you tried the rest? now is time to try the best.
You can also check my trend for some pictures of Car,Suv
i have bought and delivered for clients with their customs
papers and some clients satisfied testimonies.

Below are some testimonies of my customers say about the Cars i Have bought for them...

Hello OP,
Pls how much does Toyota corolla S 2003 goes for?
Been saving for that ride for a while now.
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 10:54am On Aug 11, 2015
expee06:

Hello OP,
Pls how much does Toyota corolla S 2003 goes for?
Been saving for that ride for a while now.
estimate btw 1.3m to 1.350m depending how clean it is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by oviecardealer(m): 10:56am On Aug 11, 2015
Keep all calls coming in for enquirers and purchase!
Re: Cars Successfuly Imported From Cotounu And Delivered With Proofs(photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 11, 2015
oviecardealer:
estimate btw 1.3m to 1.350m depending how clean it is.

Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (214) (Reply)

***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** / Buy Your Cars At Cotonu At Cheap Rate / BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.