Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,799 members, 7,802,561 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu (11470 Views)

The Evil Called Quota System As Perpetrated By The Northern Elite Class! / IPOB, A Disaster For Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu- Premium Times / Eye Opener;the Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by after1: 2:04am On Jul 03, 2015
[s]
Duru1:

You are one dumbass fool. You have twisted out of human form because Ndiigbo are demanding for home land. All your posts are engendered by imaginary fear and inherent jealousy compounded by laziness found among Yari.ba peeps the moment Biafra is mentioned. If a drooling fool such as you is willing to commit suicide because mere agitation for home land for Biafrans, I shall help you purchase the rat poison. I deduced you are a hole.
[/s]

Who is jealous of a leper like you. A disabled animal without honor, maybe lowlife animals like you can be jealous of you. You are on a website owned by a Yoruba man and you still foaming in the mouth. Go to your Biafra website to spew your trash, worthless animals like you amuse me. If a disabled ediot like you can be this stupid, then able yeebhoes will be more foolish. Hope your grandkids are cleaning your smelly pisss and shit very well, they may one day throw you out from the window to save them from perpetual disgrace. What a cursed fool

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Nobody: 2:05am On Jul 03, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

Who is jealous of a leper like you. A disabled animal without honor, maybe lowlife animals like you can be jealous of you. You are on a website owned by a Yoruba man and you still foaming in the mouth. Go to your Biafra website to spew your trash, worthless animals like you amuse me. If a disabled ediot like you can be this stupid, then able yeebhoes will be more foolish. Hope your grandkids are cleaning your smelly pisss and shit very well, they may one day throw you out from the window to save them from perpetual disgrace. What a cursed fool
You are bickering now. grin grin
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by after1: 2:09am On Jul 03, 2015
[s]
imhotep:

Since you are bored, you can read more about Ojukwu.
At least he will help you improve your English language skills. grin grin grin
Thank me later
[/s]

BUhahahahaha. You keep posting trash everywhere. Why are you foolish? Tell me the truth.

3 Likes

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by after1: 2:09am On Jul 03, 2015
[s]
imhotep:

You are bickering now. grin grin
[/s]

Lame and boring.

2 Likes

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by after1: 2:19am On Jul 03, 2015
Where is that old disable called Dede1 AKA Duru1? Imhotep, Come over here..........

2 Likes

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Bibidear(f): 6:46am On Jul 03, 2015
omololu2020:
why do u want Nigeria to remain one?
cos i will miss ma friends
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Bibidear(f): 6:47am On Jul 03, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Until you take this useless ediot to ISIS for beheading Biafra mus be
i dnt care abt ur biafraa,i care only for ma friends
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by obailala(m): 8:03am On Jul 03, 2015
imhotep:

This is because Yorubas are immediately next to Hausas on the 1mbecilic chart.
So why not assume the person is hausa which is number 1 of ur chart?
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 03, 2015
obailala:
So why not assume the person is hausa which is number 1 of ur chart?
Which would you prefer
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by obailala(m): 8:09am On Jul 03, 2015
imhotep:

Which would you prefer
I would prefer you to shut up and reason with your brains not your ass. Not every igbo man is foolish enough to be in support of the imbecilic albino who goes around inciting hate against igbos all over the world and thinking he's doing us a favour.
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 03, 2015
obailala:
I would prefer you to shut up and reason with your brains not your ass. Not every igbo man is foolish enough to be in support of the imbecilic albino who goes around inciting hate against igbos all over the world and thinking he's doing us a favour.
And I prefer you stop the hypocrisy and find a way to speak against all the Shekau videos that have accompanied the murder of over 20,000 people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by wwwthislifetk(m): 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
Honestly I hv heard about the excesses of that radio biafra,Governors of the Eastern States should as a matter of urgency discuss this evil trend in their security meeting, Nnamdi Kanu can be arrested and extradited from London back to Nigeria for serious interrogation, his motives might lead to dire consequences, long live Nigeria!
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by omololu2020(m): 11:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
Bibidear:
cos i will miss ma friends
o ga o
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by 1bunne4lif(m): 12:44am On Jul 04, 2015
Super1Star:

Recycle junk journalism!!! I can't but laugh at your daftness.

Just because the write up does not agree with your philosophy, you are castigating it as junk journalism.

That is a worthy write up, that calls for applause.
Just get lost. Yorubas Having nightmares over Biafra since 200AD, Ona never chi chonchin (in chinese) OFEKE ONYE OFE*MMANU.
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by 1bunne4lif(m): 12:56am On Jul 04, 2015
imhotep:

OP has never left Yoruba land. . . .so much for his belief in One Nigeria.

"Super1star Uduchukwu"
very funny, i wonder why he refused to sleep till this time on top biafra matter. Well, maybe he had a dream about the independent state of biafra and is afraid to remain in the zoo alone. ANU MMUO
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Bibidear(f): 8:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
omololu2020:
o ga o
abi
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
Only negative posts about Biafra are left by the mods
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by virus04(m): 10:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
anybody hia wey dey insult biafra.. IM papa
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
Uduchukwu means the drum of God.
Who d fvck knows the meaning of that word.
it was probably written by a South West.
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by Kingspin(m): 12:32am On Jul 05, 2015
Super1Star:
Recently in Nnewi, I was in a commercial bus and the conductor was exchanging words with a passenger who had complained that the bus was over speeding. The angry passenger warned the driver that her family would not spare him if she gets injured. In response, the conductor started barking at the young lady and warned her never to expect any help from the zoo legal institutions. Curious, I asked the conductor what he meant by ‘zoo institutions’ and he advised me to tune in to Radio Biafra 102.1 FM at night. Before then, I had heard about the pirate radio station but didn’t know it has commenced transmission on the frequency modulated band. That night, I decided to tune in to the station, and immediately I hit the frequency, I heard the presenter, who addresses himself as Nnamdi Kanu (also, Director), shouting on a caller for addressing Buhari as Nigeria’s president. “Stupid black monkey and baboon, will you end this call if you don’t recognise Buhari as a pedophile, a child rapist and terrorist president of the zoo.” Instantly I recalled my conversation with the bus conductor and understood that the zoo he was talking about is Nigeria, an evil slang he must have learnt from the pirate station presenter, Nnamdi Kanu.

The recent protest of market men and women in Onitsha over the alleged transfer of Boko Haram prisoners to Anambra State was catalysed by a broadcast of the pirate station a day before the protest, in which it alleged that President Buhari has ordered the massive transfer of detained Boko Haram fighters to Anambra State to kill many Igbos.

Another thing I observed on that first day of listening to the station was the overwhelming quantity of falsehoods it propagates. Some of the falsehoods include the continuous aerial bombing of Igbos in Calabar by forces of the Nigerian government and the ordering of joint security forces in Chad to kill Igbos by President Muhammadu Buhari, after his visit to the country.

Subsequent listening to the station revealed it as having agents who regularly call during its live interactive programmes to disseminate false stories. It is really sad that some misinformed people take the falsehoods of the pirate radio station seriously. The recent protest of market men and women in Onitsha over the alleged transfer of Boko Haram prisoners to Anambra State was catalysed by a broadcast of the pirate station a day before the protest, in which it alleged that President Buhari has ordered the massive transfer of detained Boko Haram fighters to Anambra State to kill many Igbos.

…anyone who means well for his brothers and sisters cannot afford to promote violence and bloodshed in his homeland, which if allowed will definitely lead to the massive loss of lives and property. It also baffles me how a person who claims to love his brothers and sisters will come on air and make careless statements that can lead to the destruction of the businesses and livelihoods, shops and property of Igbos outside Igboland. Is he on drugs or insane?

The alarming thing about Radio Biafra is that it is fast gathering the support of less educated Igbos, such as commercial motorcyclists, bus drivers and conductors, as well as local market men and women, who can be easily deceived by the station’s falsehoods. If the station is not urgently checked it can endanger the peace and security of Igbo land and Nigeria in general.

Igbos should note that the greatest enemy they have now is Nnamdi Kanu, who stays far away in well secured London, and delights in inciting his people towards bloodshed, against their fellow compatriots, and the Nigerian state. No sane individual can afford to promote hatred between his brothers and other compatriots in the fundamentally interlinked global village that we live in today. Also, anyone who means well for his brothers and sisters cannot afford to activate violence and bloodshed in his homeland, which if allowed will definitely lead to the massive loss of lives and property. It also baffles me how a person who claims to love his brothers and sisters will come on air and make careless statements that can lead to the destruction of the businesses and livelihoods, shops and property of Igbos outside Igboland. Is he on drugs or insane?

The federal government and the international community should note that the pirate Radio Biafra is a pending disaster and if urgent measures are not taken to end its activities, it can metamorphose into the media wing of a terrorising group…

It is no longer news that Igbos are mostly international business men and women, so a person like Nnamdi Kanu and Radio Biafra advocating for the destruction of Igbo property abroad and the relocation of all Igbos to Igbo land in this era of a global village must be confused. If Nnamdi Kanu believes that no one can make it and prosper outside Igbo land, what is he doing in London? Why can’t he come back to his home state, Abia to ‘progress’? It is unfortunate that some misinformed Igbos are even donating money to him. What a fraud! It is quite clear that the fraudster is fast exploiting misinformed fellows to his benefit. It is even funny that he has disowned all Igbo socio-cultural organisations and appointed himself commander-in-chief. The manner at which he abuses fellow Igbos and blacks, who he regularly calls “black monkeys and baboons”, show that he is nothing other than a racist; if other leaders abuse their followers in such manner, then what sort of leadership will that be?

Igbos should note that Nigeria has come to stay, so instead of wasting their time and energy in a wild goose dream of secession, they should support other nationalities and groups in building a stronger, more united and better Nigeria.

The federal government and the international community should note that the pirate Radio Biafra is a pending disaster and if urgent measures are not taken to end its activities, it can metamorphose into the media wing of a terrorising group sharing an ideology of hatred and bloodshed with the Islamic State (IS).

Igbos should note that Nigeria has come to stay, so instead of wasting their time and energy in a wild goose dream of secession, they should support other nationalities and groups in building a stronger, more united and better Nigeria. The federal government and the international community should also make necessary efforts to track down, arrest and prosecute the director of the pirate radio station, Nnamdi Kanu, for inciting violence, bloodshed and attempting a crime against humanity.

Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu writes from Awka, Anambra State.
People listen to radio Biafra becos Nigeria has refused to work.
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by laudate: 4:46am On Sep 03, 2015
Na wah o!
Re: The Evil Called Radio Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu by AGBARUSIA1(m): 5:05am On Sep 03, 2015
D Op is d most stupid thing I v seen dis yr..olodo who asked 4 ur advice.igbos luvs Biafra n r ever ready 2 die 2 achieve it wen d tym is right.i suggest u take ur advice 2 buhari or put it in d waste bin cos we don't nid...He..diot...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Protest For The Release Of Ikenga Imo Ugochinyere Detained By DSS (Pics) / Apc Favours Oni, Opeyemi, Adeyeye For Ekiti Senatorial Contests / How We’ll Solve Apapa Gridlock, Other Issues Once And For All – Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.