Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,323 members, 7,808,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

She Dumped Me, Now She Wants Me Back After Two Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Dumped Me, Now She Wants Me Back After Two Years (2841 Views)

My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts / Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him / My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Dumped Me, Now She Wants Me Back After Two Years by ksbusari(m): 10:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
I met this girl few yrs ago, I enjoyed everytin in d relationship ( d sex life, blah blah blah). After a yr, i started suspectin her of havin an affair wit a guy unknowingly to me was her Ex who came back frm the State. To cut d lng story short, she broke up wit me as she said she was no longer interested in d relationship anymore. After two yrs she contacted me on phone. She started calling, chating and later opened up that she wants me back. I still love her bt i still feel used. Wot will u do if u were in my shoes?
Re: She Dumped Me, Now She Wants Me Back After Two Years by delishpot: 10:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
If I was in your shoe, I will put on the other shoe and run. She is using you again

ksbusari:
I met this girl few yrs ago, I enjoyed everytin in d relationship ( d sex life, blah blah blah). After a yr, i started suspectin her of havin an affair wit a guy unknowingly to me was her Ex who came back frm the State. To cut d lng story short, she broke up wit me as she said she was no longer interested in d relationship anymore. After two yrs she contacted me on phone. She started calling, chating and later opened up that she wants me back. I still love her bt i still feel used. Wot will u do if u were in my shoe?

9 Likes

Re: She Dumped Me, Now She Wants Me Back After Two Years by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
it happens
Re: She Dumped Me, Now She Wants Me Back After Two Years by ikeepitreal(m): 10:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
Easy o
Re: She Dumped Me, Now She Wants Me Back After Two Years by Cutehector(m): 10:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
Urm take her out to an expensive restaurant, order lots of food and wine... Excuse myself to d toilet... Disappear

4 Likes

Re: She Dumped Me, Now She Wants Me Back After Two Years by ksbusari(m): 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
Neyoor:
it happens
i knw bt wot would u do?
Re: She Dumped Me, Now She Wants Me Back After Two Years by dharay88: 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
n0w accept her & dump her back.
Neva call her back again.
Re: She Dumped Me, Now She Wants Me Back After Two Years by jamex93(m): 10:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
i still feel used

and u r still confused??

bro u already have your ansa
Re: She Dumped Me, Now She Wants Me Back After Two Years by shamsuRana(m): 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
Best punishment is to give her the exact dosage of her own medicine. Exact dosage plz,don't over do it.

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me, Now She Wants Me Back After Two Years by 2dice(m): 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
Op are U single?
Re: She Dumped Me, Now She Wants Me Back After Two Years by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
ksbusari:
i knw bt wot would u do?

Use her for sex only and no intimate feelings

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me, Now She Wants Me Back After Two Years by Evergreen4(m): 10:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
Her mission in your life is not yet complete. she's coming back to dupe u again

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me, Now She Wants Me Back After Two Years by ksbusari(m): 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
2dice:
Op are U single?
single
Re: She Dumped Me, Now She Wants Me Back After Two Years by hidee20(m): 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
Accept her back and come here again after another two years....,...........

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me, Now She Wants Me Back After Two Years by 2dice(m): 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
ksbusari:
single
the truth is she is already your Ex ...Rem she Dumped U.
Why not move with your life
Once Bitten Twice shy
Probability of she dumping is Higher than Mount-Everest
So flee xcept u need her to cure Konji
Re: She Dumped Me, Now She Wants Me Back After Two Years by Moscorinho(m): 11:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
Guy u na spare parts......... If no den disconnect in order for to reconnect to d right 1....... In other words port fast fast.
Re: She Dumped Me, Now She Wants Me Back After Two Years by japhmanuel: 11:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
Fvck her off
Re: She Dumped Me, Now She Wants Me Back After Two Years by zinachidi(m): 12:04am On Jul 03, 2015
i'll buy another shoe, i dont think its my size
Re: She Dumped Me, Now She Wants Me Back After Two Years by peedeeasobie(m): 12:14am On Jul 03, 2015
you haven't learnt your lesson yet.
Accept her pls, by the time she's through with you, you will become gay!
smh

3 Likes

Re: She Dumped Me, Now She Wants Me Back After Two Years by sarmiie(m): 2:20am On Jul 03, 2015
u still love her enough to go desire her emotionally after 2 years? nwanne, park well!!

me thinks u got no loving in those 2 yrs and now you in ur feelings. it's not worth it, dude.
Re: She Dumped Me, Now She Wants Me Back After Two Years by ksbusari(m): 6:56am On Jul 03, 2015
2dice:
the truth is she is already your Ex ...Rem she Dumped U.
Why not move with your life
Once Bitten Twice shy
Probability of she dumping is Higher than Mount-Everest
So flee xcept u need her to cure Konji
cool. Tanks
Re: She Dumped Me, Now She Wants Me Back After Two Years by jaysan82(m): 7:12am On Jul 03, 2015
ksbusari:
I met this girl few yrs ago, I enjoyed everytin in d relationship ( d sex life, blah blah blah). After a yr, i started suspectin her of havin an affair wit a guy unknowingly to me was her Ex who came back frm the State. To cut d lng story short, she broke up wit me as she said she was no longer interested in d relationship anymore. After two yrs she contacted me on phone. She started calling, chating and later opened up that she wants me back. I still love her bt i still feel used. Wot will u do if u were in my shoes?
hey bro, she cheated on u and then dumped u for an ex, it doesnt get worse than that. To even contemplate getting back with her potrays you as a weakling. I agree that some couples ve broken up and gotten back together but when d a relationship has infidelity as one of its faultlines then getting back together with such an individual is nothing short of another potential disaster. My verdict, if she has a good persona u guys cant still communicate at best, there wud b countless cases of insomnia/ trust issues wit dis woman which wud only cause more fractures in ur relationship. Let sleeping dogs lie

3 Likes

Re: She Dumped Me, Now She Wants Me Back After Two Years by IamLEGEND1: 7:23am On Jul 03, 2015
i don't respond to dumb questions...
(no hard feelings)
Re: She Dumped Me, Now She Wants Me Back After Two Years by Truckpusher(m): 7:25am On Jul 03, 2015
ksbusari:
Make her your side chick.
Simple.
Re: She Dumped Me, Now She Wants Me Back After Two Years by Officialcart3rG(m): 7:33am On Jul 03, 2015
Omo !! The girl misses your D grin accept her back and bleep the hell out of her
Re: She Dumped Me, Now She Wants Me Back After Two Years by katerine7(f): 7:48am On Jul 03, 2015
she will still use u again
Re: She Dumped Me, Now She Wants Me Back After Two Years by luthorcorp: 8:06am On Jul 03, 2015
he who repays evil with evil,evil shall not depart from his house( Proverbs)

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me, Now She Wants Me Back After Two Years by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 03, 2015
ksbusari:
Allow me to explain what happened to you

She used you and got tired of you then she moved to the next guy

Used him and got tired of him

Now she want to re-use you!

And you are like "But I still love her"

Nigggga undecided undecided
Re: She Dumped Me, Now She Wants Me Back After Two Years by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 03, 2015
Officialcart3rG:
Omo !! The girl misses your D grin accept her back and bleep the hell out of her
yeba grin

Baddest bawz ever liveth

(1) (Reply)

How High Is Your IQ? Look At This Photo, Shake Your Head & Tell Us What You See / Appreciation From The Desk Of Optional1 Uyai...... / Lol..the Extent Ladies Go Just For Taking Photos(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.