Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! (37363 Views)

Whats The Funniest Name You've Had Some On Answering / So Sad: Polio Is Back In Nigeria But Not On Children But On Women / Guys Facial Expression When They Are Answering Calls(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2015

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by brightnelly(f): 10:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
Alright.
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Cutehector(m): 10:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
Lala darling kiss

Smile for me grin
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by HungerBAD: 10:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
What of when them dey talk to their maga?

9 Likes

Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
Cutehector:
Lala darling kiss

Smile for me grin

grin lol if u derail hmmm
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Cutehector(m): 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
D doctor face tho grin

Face wey be like say she don carry bele for gateman

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
Simple and short... :#girls r complex beings..

1 Like

Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Simple and short... :#girls r complex beings..

Elaborate pls

2 Likes

Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Cutehector(m): 10:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
LadyBoss1:

grin lol if u derail hmmm
chai.. SEe her blushing.... kiss
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
She must be a Igbo gal

3 Likes

Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
undecided
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by DennisEche(m): 10:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
brightnelly:
grin grin grin
land bookers association

1 Like

Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Elaborate pls
There's absolutely no need to.. It's useless explaining or tryna enlighten Ronaldo on how to do a flip flap(leg over)... It's nature..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Fulaboy(m): 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
1.Parents

Mama: chichi where are you now angry didn't I warn from staying late at night

Chici: Mama I swear I went to collect my assignment from Lala, the due date for submission is tomorrow and I can't afford to loose this course sad

Mama: whatever I want to see you in house in the next 20 minutes and this should be the last you do this in my house if not na your papa go reconcile this

Chici: Ok mum sad

2.Boo

Boo:hi boo cheesy, I've been yearning to hear your voice today

Chici:Lol

Boo:baby I've a surprise for you

Chici: Oh really cheesy

Boo: I'll be coming in the next 1:30mins, get ready we are going to that jewelry shop

Chici: Oh God shocked love you baby kiss xoxo can't wait to see you

3.Toasters

Toaster: Hello dear

Chici: Hello who's that please

Toaster: calm down dear, is just a friend I mean no harm miss smiley

Chici: hmmm

Toaster: my name is cutehector a graduate of lagos state university, faculty of engineering currently working with a pure. Water production firm in Apapa

Chici: And where did you get my contact?

Toaster: From a friend I'll to disclose his name for now, at times I saw pass our firm and I begun to develop some feelings for you and I don't know if we can date if you don't mind smiley

Chici: see Mr. I've a boyfriend and I love him very much so don't call this number again undecided

*hang up the call*

4.Pest

No idea undecided

5.Doctor

Doctor: hello chici

Chici: Doctor kingtom how's your work??

Doctor: its all well chici

*took a long pause*
Well chici I'm sorry to announce the result came out and the test shows positive

Chici: shocked ehnnn undecided

Doctor: I'm sorry you're 8 weeks pregnant and hiv + as well....................

I don't have to tell you the rest grin

6.Paddy

Chici: hello ladyboss1

Ladyboss1: hello chici, where have you been all day, I came to your house and your mum told me your not at home undecided

Chici: I swear na that yeye alberto2k took me on a date to a restaurant

Ladyboss1: oh really shocked tell me more

Chici: can you believe that guy refuse to pay my transport fare after the date undecided

Ladyboss1: no mind that stingy boy, when are you coming to my place cheesy we will set him up, he must pay for this

Chici: I will see next weekend will be good

Ladyboss1: whenever you're coming please come along with that your necklace please

Chici: ok, but make sure you call me to remind me oo

6. Fake friends

Now I will to call this bitch again undecided
I don't have enough to say here but the convo will be nice and caring but not deep inside the heart

7. Pastor

No idea

grin I rest my case here

87 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by brightnelly(f): 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
DennisEche:

land bookers association

undecided undecided
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
There's absolutely no need to.. It's useless explaining or tryna enlighten Ronaldo on how to do a flip flap(leg over)... It's nature..

Okay ohhh lol even if i dont get u
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
Tomfrench:
what am i doing here undecided

U just they follow me lolz hope ur ok tho ..
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by mentorandfriend(m): 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
Her face when a pest callsgrin
Which one come be pest biko?
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Islie: 10:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ladies are just complex by nature and simple to decode
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Elaborate pls
He meant to say the complexity of Ladies is intricating and complicated.In other words their world is unpredictable and filled with uncertainty.. their expression is always a betrayer of deception; a subterfuge of profound misconception that is to say they are inscrutable and elusive. Encapsulated they are complex.Hope you understand now?

5 Likes

Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
starlingslimnet:
He meant to say the complexity of Ladies is intricating and complicated.In other words their world is unpredictable and filled with uncertainty.. their expression is always a betrayer of deception; a subterfuge of profound misconception that is to say they are inscrutable and elusive. Encapsulated they are complex.

Ok sir lol una don school me today
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by redgem(f): 10:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
hahahahaha....so true, I make same facial expressions
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
[size=18pt]The smell of FP is getting conc. [/size]
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Ok sir lol una don school me today
grin don't know you are back. . ..good to see you though
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Okay ohhh lol even if i dont get u
u shud be able to .. " the complexity of Ladies is intricating and complicated.In other words their world is unpredictable and filled with uncertainty.. their expression is always a betrayer of deception; a subterfuge of profound misconception that is to say they are inscrutable and elusive"... like d dude said
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by IamLEGEND1: 10:55pm On Jul 02, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
redgem:
hahahahaha....so true, I make same facial expressions
Clearly put "I make such specious farcical facial expression"cool
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
starlingslimnet:
grin don't know you are back. . ..good to see you though
smiley
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Slimzjoe(m): 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
That Face When Talking to Parents Na Dsame For Everywhere grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
LadyBoss1:

U just they follow me lolz hope ur ok tho ..
Hian, undecided may be u gave me love portion grin tongue

how are you smiley
Re: Expressions On Women Faces When They Are Answering Calls (pix)! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
Tomfrench:
Hian, undecided may be u gave me love portion grin tongue

how are you smiley

Im good thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Ways People React When They See "NEPA WORKERS" - (meme Collection) / I Am The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland. See My Pix / Hilarious Reconciliation Photo Of Tele Ikuru, GEJ and Nyesom Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.