Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone (33127 Views)

4 Smartphones You Should Buy If You Want To Upgrade / Why you should buy A 5000mAh Battery Phone / 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Iphone Instead Of An Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by willian10: 9:16am On Jul 03, 2015
Pple buy dat so called iPhone so dat dey could show it off!

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by iamosamede55: 9:16am On Jul 03, 2015
DAVE5:

And the worst part is most of them shouting android are using tecno, infinix and the likes

Give them good money they'd wooze out

#TeamiOS&Android
#bestofbothworlds
#teamJailbreak
#teamroot

But i love my iphone ten times over the friggin droid
Nobody has proven a valid point that is objective why an iphone is better than an andriod device, other than celebrity using it and its expensive. Andriod is very flexible. Apple in my opinion is just a thing of class and nothing else, plus it's widely used in america becos its an american thing same way ford is used in america more than this part of the world, doesn't make ford better that Toyota.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by Joshuadon: 9:17am On Jul 03, 2015
niceguy7:
Android is for the men
Iphone is for boys
Shikenah!!!

On The Contrary Right!

Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by SilentCrescendo: 9:17am On Jul 03, 2015
No need in arguing.
If you got no time for phone lag or virus palava, just go get yourself an iPhone
7 months and counting and I still haven't had any issue whereas my mums S5 is on one week one trouble level smiley
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:17am On Jul 03, 2015
wht is iphone? android sweet gan oooo
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by niceguy7(m): 9:17am On Jul 03, 2015
feran14:

Lol u obviously know not what you say
Truth is bitter and painful...
Take it or leave it.
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by tziz(m): 9:18am On Jul 03, 2015
tmabin:

You really don't get the point.... narrow minded schmuck!!!
Go screw urslf in Hell... Street urchin!!

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by niceguy7(m): 9:19am On Jul 03, 2015
oseod:

Not necessarily
In the us, Iphone and apple devices in general have more users
because it is made in u.s
Buh still, the likes of samsung and htc are still giving them sleepless night....*tongues out*
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by Joshuadon: 9:20am On Jul 03, 2015
willian10:
Pple buy dat so called iPhone so dat dey could show it off!

Your Opinion Though.
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by niceguy7(m): 9:20am On Jul 03, 2015
Joshuadon:

On The Contrary Right!

Nah!
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by Raskasal(m): 9:21am On Jul 03, 2015
Starships4u:
If not for games, android Na wash...

Bet you don't know the functions of the phone. Android rocks. It's a Utility phone
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by tziz(m): 9:21am On Jul 03, 2015
iamosamede55:

Nobody has proven a valid point that is objective why an iphone is better than an andriod device, other than celebrity using it and its expensive. Andriod is very flexible. Apple in my opinion is just a thing of class and nothing else, plus it's widely used in america becos its an american thing same way ford is used in america more than this part of the world, doesn't make ford better that Toyota.
Thumbs up bro!

3 Likes

Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by tziz(m): 9:24am On Jul 03, 2015
2oddMASTER:
Bb rules
Oboy, go first, afta u com back..
We dey discuss serious issue here!

2 Likes

Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by 9jatatafo(m): 9:25am On Jul 03, 2015
Reading comments
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by March1st: 9:26am On Jul 03, 2015
Android rocks
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by Olaolohun(m): 9:27am On Jul 03, 2015
Androind na rubbish, if nt 4 d games and other applications, I prefer blackberry dan it.

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by iamosamede55: 9:27am On Jul 03, 2015
DAVE5:

And the worst part is most of them shouting android are using tecno, infinix and the likes

Give them good money they'd wooze out

#TeamiOS&Android
#bestofbothworlds
#teamJailbreak
#teamroot

But i love my iphone ten times over the friggin droid

Nobody has given a valid point that is objective as to why an apple device is better than andriod device, other than the fact that it is expensive amd celebrity in america uses it, what kind of whack argument is that. In my opinion am iphone is just a thing of class. Andriod is very flexible[ same reason windows os is in pc's]. Moreover apple sells more in the us becos it's an ameeican thing, same like Ford in the us, doesn't mean it's better that toyota that sell more in this part of the world. in my opinion andriod and ios and both worthy competitors and there is no clear winner. They're loads of things a Samsung will do and an iphone won't even try it to it

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 03, 2015
ahsekeena:
To cut the long story short, The fact that you don't have money for iphone doesn't necessarily mean we too should not have money for iphone.

hehe deluded girls like you keeping falling for this . Dem don use iPhone fvck una thinking its the most expensive phone and owning it means you are a big boy grin grin.. Lemme tell you something this morning, iPhone is an overpriced mid ranger. Meanwhile do you know the prices of BB Porch, Samsung S6 and S6 Edge, HTC M9, LG G4 et al? The price isn't a thing, its all about choices and priorities. Riding on the most expensive car doesn't mean you are the richest.

Go check out Mark Zukerburg's garage
Go check out Lil Wayne's garage

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by onosprince(m): 9:32am On Jul 03, 2015
Click like if you are viewing this from your iPhone
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by sonnyudoh(m): 9:36am On Jul 03, 2015
IPhone is for yahoo boys..... Argue with sam loco abeg
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 03, 2015
SilentCrescendo:
No need in arguing.
If you got no time for phone lag or virus palava, just go get yourself an iPhone
7 months and counting and I still haven't had any issue whereas my mums S5 is on one week one trouble level smiley

lol. You are really funny. Android is divided into three phases(low end, mid range and high end). The high ends hardly lags. To be straight with you, all phone lags and all OS got malwares besides BB10 and Windows phone( but hackers never get their time cos nobody buys it). The most recent iPhone 6 and 6 Plus lags like hell. iOS 8 is very laggy and buggy hence their continuous updates.

Recently an iPhone can be hacked with just a text message shocked shocked . Don't be its true.
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by beyoncausme: 9:38am On Jul 03, 2015
well nicely said...
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by Elxandre(m): 9:38am On Jul 03, 2015
iamosamede55:

Nobody has given a valid point that is objective as to why an apple device is better than andriod device, other than the fact that it is expensive amd celebrity in america uses it, what kind of whack argument is that. In my opinion am iphone is just a thing of class. Andriod is very flexible[ same reason windows os is in pc's]. Moreover apple sells more in the us becos it's an ameeican thing, same like Ford in the us, doesn't mean it's better that toyota that sell more in this part of the world. in my opinion andriod and ios and both worthy competitors and there is no clear winner. They're loads of things a Samsung will do and an iphone won't even try it to it

You have to respect the fluidity of an iPhone.
Unlike an Android where stupid errors occur, even your call application could stop working for no reason and if you have no time to trouble shoot errors, it will, leave you frustrated.
Feature wise, they are as good as being the same, since a jailbreak unleashes it's full potential.
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by kdfemi(m): 9:41am On Jul 03, 2015
idris4r83:
Ios can do all what u posted when jailbroken. Ios is d best anytime, anyday, anywhere. One thing is if u r not an iphone user u can never know the sweetness of an iphone.
take note jailbreaking is different from rooting jailbreaking will only give u limited function lyk installing app other than appstore or using d Bluetooth to send btw diff device make and it can't alter anything on d os or do twerks but rooting will give u access unlimited access dat should only b available to d fone makers

2 Likes

Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 03, 2015
niceguy7:

because it is made in u.s
Buh still, the likes of samsung and htc are still giving them sleepless night....*tongues out*

Sleepless nights ke!!!!
The most valuable company in the world, even more valuable than oil companies...yet they make only phones and laptops.

It only means they are giving the likes samsung and htc sleepless nights
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 03, 2015
Hassan080196:
Don't ever compare android phone to an iPhone.
IPhone is nothing but a high powered computer on your palms. If you want a high computing device, go for an iPhone. If you want just a mere advanced phone then buy an android phone.

You're right bro

At the emboldened, who told you this fake statement. A phone with 1 gig ram. A phone that doesn't trully multi task. A phone that has no split screen function.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by mactoni91(m): 9:45am On Jul 03, 2015
op meant htc/samsung Android vs Iphone ios o... N.B, Tecno,injoo,etc... Cant smell iphone.
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by Dindondin(m): 9:48am On Jul 03, 2015
Team Android

Cheap with manageable features
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 03, 2015
Omotayor123:
I Love Techno Androidsgrin
Me too grin
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by frisky2good(m): 9:51am On Jul 03, 2015
Comparing Android and Iphone is like comparing windows OS and Linux OS. Simplicity will always win.
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 03, 2015
Elxandre:

You have to respect the fluidity of an iPhone.
Unlike an Android where stupid errors occur, even your call application could stop working for no reason and if you have no time to trouble shoot errors, it will, leave you frustrated.
Feature wise, they are as good as being the same, since a jailbreak unleashes it's full potential.

Windows and BB10 are more fluid. In droid, HTC sense is the smoothest. Its more fluid than iPhone. The newest Samsung Touchwiz is more fluid than iPhone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures From E-money And Kcee Visit To TECNO Flagship Store In Lagos / Get FREE Whatsapp MB On Your Airtel Sim / BlackBerry To Launch BBM For Android & iOS Mobile Platforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.