Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,801 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! (35670 Views)

Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? / Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? / Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Not Just Interested? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by Arami92: 12:40am On Jul 03, 2015
So.. This is a topic my friend and I were discussing and I want to hear your thoughts and opinions.

Most women are taught never to be ashewo! That as a woman you must always be elusive and never be too easy for a man or he won't respect you.

So when a man clearly wants to have sex with you, you should hold off..

BUT wait, When a man is attracted to a woman he will ALWAYS want to have sex with her!...it's only natural, if he isn't trying to sex you that is a problem!

So what's the fine line between making sure he respects you and keeping it classy vs exasperating him by denying ALL his sexual advances.

Men have fragile egos, and they will only try so often until they feel rejected..

Also, some men will have sex with you in a week and respect you, some after waiting a year and still throw you away like trash..

So in summary, what is the fine line between allowing a man to fulfill his innate sexual appetite for a woman he desires vs keeping your class and ensuring he respects your body and boundaries. I notice some girls are TOO EASY, and get used, while some girls are TOO DIFFICULT, and men eventually lose interest, so where is the balance?!

Thanks guys! ❤️

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by Atlantian: 12:44am On Jul 03, 2015
Everyone seem to professional in advising about sex and relationship these days. Dont we have inventive and manufacturing ideas for products and services in this country ? Why is sex such a talked about issue ? Na wa o

266 Likes 33 Shares

Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by Arami92: 12:48am On Jul 03, 2015
This is the "Romance" section...Sex is a very natural part of love and romance..

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by zinachidi(m): 12:52am On Jul 03, 2015
/

Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by sarmiie(m): 12:54am On Jul 03, 2015
u should have made a disclaimer by saying that the ultra-religious ones with the "no sex before marriage" mantra need not comment.

secondly, it's a matter of experience. girls with experience can gauge things more clearly, and know how to do things.

4 Likes

Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by Nobody: 1:10am On Jul 03, 2015
Arami92:
So.. This is a topic my friend and I were discussing and I want to hear your thoughts and opinions.

Most women are taught never to be ashewo! That as a woman you must always be elusive and never be too easy for a man or he won't respect you.

So when a man clearly wants to have sex with you, you should hold off..

BUT wait, When a man is attracted to a woman he will ALWAYS want to have sex with her!...it's only natural, if he isn't trying to sex you that is a problem!

So what's the fine line between making sure he respects you and keeping it classy vs exasperating him by denying ALL his sexual advances.

Men have fragile egos, and they will only try so often until they feel rejected..

Also, some men will have sex with you in a week and respect you, some after waiting a year and still throw you away like trash..

So in summary, what is the fine line between allowing a man to fulfill his innate sexual appetite for a woman he desires vs keeping your class and ensuring he respects your body and boundaries. I notice some girls are TOO EASY, and get used, while some girls are TOO DIFFICULT, and men eventually lose interest, so where is the balance?!

Thanks guys! ❤️
nope. Not at all.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by Nobody: 1:27am On Jul 03, 2015
Misssclassy you seem to be learned in this area.. Come take a seat and enlighten us
Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by yomi007k(m): 2:51am On Jul 03, 2015
Atlantian:
Everyone seem to professional in advising about sex and relationship these days. Dont we have inventive and manufacturing ideas for products and services in this country ? Why is sex such a talked about issue ? Na wa o
I jus taya for ds ppl o.

Only sex nothing more.

5 Likes

Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by modskiller(m): 3:47am On Jul 03, 2015
Brb
Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by T3Amo(f): 4:12am On Jul 03, 2015
Atlantian:
Thank you. It's so annoying the amount of stupid topics I see everyday. This site is really not the same as what it used to be. I miss those days

6 Likes

Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by eneji50(m): 5:54am On Jul 03, 2015
Sex ur problem my pocket my concern certified ebira boy...Navo ooo

1 Like

Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by IamLEGEND1: 6:07am On Jul 03, 2015
"MEN HAVE FRAGILE EGOS"?

PLsssssssssss. speak for urself.

#GetYourFactsRight

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
"MEN HAVE FRAGILE EGOS"?

PLsssssssssss.
speak for urself.

#GetYourFactsRight

Preach bro

1 Like

Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by IamLEGEND1: 7:11am On Jul 03, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Preach bro
Top of the morning to u hommie.
& as always Stay classy bro.

1 Like

Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by Officialcart3rG(m): 7:12am On Jul 03, 2015
Must sex be included in a relationship before it works, i don't just get it ?!!

12 Likes

Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Top of the morning to u hommie.

& as always
Stay classy bro.

Same to U man. cool

1 Like

Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by wildchild1: 8:41am On Jul 03, 2015
quote author=T3Amo post=35422286]Thank you. It's so annoying the amount of stupid topics I see everyday. This site is really not the same as what it used to be. I miss those days[/quote]

Which days did you miss? You joined nairaland in 2013,what kinda topics do you see back then? Yeye dey smell

@topic. Whatever is ok with the lady but know that the hard to get attitude doesn't guarantee a long term relationship

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 03, 2015
angry

1 Like

Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by niceguy7(m): 8:42am On Jul 03, 2015
It baffles me....hard to get fine....buh wen its too far aint good.

2 Likes

Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by Dcaliphate(m): 8:42am On Jul 03, 2015
grin as long as they keep forming hard to get, i keep forming hard to care. Life is give and take, forget about it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by SPG4U(m): 8:42am On Jul 03, 2015
Sex is is just a peripheral in relationship
Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by fatdon2(m): 8:43am On Jul 03, 2015
[b]Obtaining the hard-to-get girl is a
romantic concept used time and
again in movies and novels all
around the world. Believe it or not,
it is possible to get a date with a
girl who's hard-to-get. Men just have to be aware of how the
female mind works and be
respectful when approaching
women. By using a few key
strategies to your advantage, you
will increase your chances of getting to know her.

STEP 1

Use her curiosity. Let her know
you're interested but invoke a
sense of mystery. Smile at her from
across the room without
approaching her. She will expect a
man to talk to her all night if she knows he’s interested. Approach
her once, offer a polite greeting,
then walk away. This act will
establish your existence in a way
that makes her slightly curious
about you. Curiosity sparks interest, which leads to other
feelings.

STEP 2

Avoid physical contact. Don‘t
touch her too frequently. A girl
who is playing hard-to-get needs
her space. Too much contact will
turn her off. Instead of trying to
touch her, get to know her. Use this opportunity to understand
her and get to know who she is.
Find out her interests and her
hobbies. Talking about her will end
up being more endearing than
trying to play a direct and obvious flirting game.

STEP 3

Play hard-to-get. If you followed
the steps correctly, she will be
interested. Your main priority
should be acting independent but
still maintaining your attraction
to her. Don’t completely dismiss her. You want to let her know that
you're still into her, but that you're
not letting the desire for
attachment get the best of you.

STEP 4

Be honest. Opting for bravado may
change her from hard-to-get to
never-had-a-chance. Being your
authentic self means that she gets
to engage with the true you, not
the you who's trying to go on a date with her. She's going to
respect you more when you're
being real with her, increasing
your chances of going out with
her.[/b]

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by Dindondin(m): 8:43am On Jul 03, 2015
k.
Last Bullet
grin
Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by amanze15(m): 8:43am On Jul 03, 2015
Okay
Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by agarawu23(m): 8:43am On Jul 03, 2015
comment reserved lipsrsealed
Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by korazon(f): 8:43am On Jul 03, 2015
grin
Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by lampardizik(m): 8:43am On Jul 03, 2015
No mind dem jare

The poster above me is so cute smiley
Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by Ahmed4002(m): 8:44am On Jul 03, 2015
picx of a rat which got stuck in trap will fit your tittle . someone should help the op with that picx ; D
Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by Krisgift(f): 8:44am On Jul 03, 2015
I believe a man who respects a woman and has genuine love for her will wait until the woman is ready(through with her hard to play game)

Come to think of it, if a guy has genuine intentions for the lady, I don't see a reason why they should rush into sex.

My thoughts though.

8 Likes

Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by Prettydiamond(f): 8:44am On Jul 03, 2015
mtcheeeeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal / Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? / Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.