Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! (35674 Views)

Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? / Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? / Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Not Just Interested? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 03, 2015
The truth is that sex is never free. A girl will always form nonsense! If she gives u pracck, its either she luvs it like u do or she gives u cos she expects some material shitt from u.

In other words dey bring it down and bracket it with the word 'love'.

She will be like, 'I luv him that's why' or 'I trust him that's why'. I've never ever ever met a girl as hornee as a northern /western girl. Also, I've never met a girl so damn materialistic as a southern/estern babe. As for the middle-belt, they are hybrids.

2 Likes

Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 03, 2015
Krisgift:

How dare you bring my parents into this?

Don't ever try that again with me. If you don't like my comment you can read and move on and don't quote me to type trash.

ODE, DID YOU READ AT ALL undecided

AND WHO IS YOUR PARENT?

RUBBISH,
Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 03, 2015
remember007:
If u access your guy and feel he's worth it then what's the waiting?... just my opinion though
fine girl with fine sense.No mind those play hard to get wey dey easily give the highest bidders.
Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by Krisgift(f): 10:43am On Jul 03, 2015
sonofananimal:

ODE, DID YOU READ AT ALL undecided

AND WHO IS YOUR PARENT?

RUBBISH,

Sonofananimal, like son of a goat or sheep?

Then I shouldn't be found exchanging words with you else you drag me to your level.
Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by Toks2008(m): 10:46am On Jul 03, 2015
abbey621:
Are there really any hard to get women? I'm not talking about teenagers or premature university kids. Mature minded people don't play games, life is too short for all that! My personal system has worked for me since the days back at the university. I follow the same steps regardless of how beautiful the girl may be, I always allow the girl dictate how she wants to be treated. If she's stiff and not really the open type, I'll instantly put her in the friendship zone as she's clearly not ready for a relationship but if she's the jovial type and very expressive, I'll be able to relate with her by sharing present and future goals even without sex for the first month, by the second month she would be the one begging not because she's desperate but because she feels secured, she feels ensured and not pressured! A real man plays no games because for he himself is the game wink wink

I laugh in pidgin just by thinking that some clueless lady still believe in hard to get.

These days i advice ladies to prove hard to forget rather than fooling themselves playing hard to get.

if i extend a hand of friendship to you and you start forming a hard nut i forget you instantly bco im too serious minded for that poo.If i dont sincerely want your friendship i will nver dare ask for it.

As for sex,well im generally decent in that area and will nver rush things but if you are not a virgin asking me to wait i will just look at you as a joker because only virgins have that respect of getting patient with and not one loosed lady trying to form good girl.

this is why i say sexual recklessness starts when a man dsvirgins you and latter dumps you because to any new man you see,you can not really claim any form of decency again.

1 Like

Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 03, 2015
Krisgift:

Sonofananimal, like son of a goat or sheep?

Then I shouldn't be found exchanging words with you else you drag me to your level.

YOU JUST DID grin grin

SORRY TO SAY, YOU ARE FAR BELOW MY LEVEL

1 Like

Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by RedEagle: 10:57am On Jul 03, 2015
Well I think the issue is: does he want you for only sex?

If yes, are you okay with that please don't play hard to get. Just know it is casual and don't expect anything more.

If you want more than sex then don't give it up till you are sure he wants more than sex too.

I hate it when women think it is serious when it is just sex for the guy.

Hard to get is just to find out what he really wants not an excuse to become a frustrating witch grin

If you know you guys have something and it is worth it, you may drop your guard jare.

That said, waiting till marriage is a very safe option, by that time you are 90% sure that it is more than just sex.

2 Likes

Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by David4best(m): 11:02am On Jul 03, 2015
Lets be truthful. A boy that is willing to get married this year or five months from now cannot put his mind on a girl that want to play hard to get, no matter the love the boy has for the girl. This is one of the reasons why many girls are not marrying the rightful man that is destined for them. Some of these girls are not married at the age of 31 because of wrong principles. Nonsense. "Play hard to get" Is not scriptural! Is not traditional! Is not principled! Is not sensable!
Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by Toks2008(m): 11:02am On Jul 03, 2015
remember007:
If u access your guy and feel he's worth it then what's the waiting?... just my opinion though

You make sense jare.

If you dont fancy the guy at all fine and good but a guy comes to ask you out and he has what you desire in a guy at least as per physical appearance then why fool yourself proving difficult?

The worst you can do is tell him you can be friends but he should forget the dating thing. At least this will keep the steam going rather than the childish and foolish act of turning the guy down just to start sulking when you see him with another lady.
Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by Kingbilo(m): 11:08am On Jul 03, 2015
BUT wait, When a man is attracted to a woman he will ALWAYS want to have sex with her!...it's only natural, if he isn't trying to sex you that is a problem

OP Not true... I don't want to have sex with every girl I like.. In fact the girls I like the most are the ones I am most unsure about being physical with
Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by bamirotola: 11:09am On Jul 03, 2015
Arami92:
So.. This is a topic my friend and I were discussing and I want to hear your thoughts and opinions.

Most women are taught never to be ashewo! That as a woman you must always be elusive and never be too easy for a man or he won't respect you.

So when a man clearly wants to have sex with you, you should hold off..

BUT wait, When a man is attracted to a woman he will ALWAYS want to have sex with her!...it's only natural, if he isn't trying to sex you that is a problem!

So what's the fine line between making sure he respects you and keeping it classy vs exasperating him by denying ALL his sexual advances.

Men have fragile egos, and they will only try so often until they feel rejected..

Also, some men will have sex with you in a week and respect you, some after waiting a year and still throw you away like trash..

So in summary, what is the fine line between allowing a man to fulfill his innate sexual appetite for a woman he desires vs keeping your class and ensuring he respects your body and boundaries. I notice some girls are TOO EASY, and get used, while some girls are TOO DIFFICULT, and men eventually lose interest, so where is the balance?!
The issue of relationship and sex is getting more complicated lately and it takes a wise mind to handle and nuture one.. one of the things that defines a woman is the discerning ability to know d serious guys and wisdom to know when to take some steps in the relationship... it takes wisdom to know your guy well before even saying yes to him if you too are serious, that's why i'm always of the opinion to date your friend...with that you will know wht he can nd can't do..and also as regards sex, it depends on ur reasons for having sex, I have some girls I have sex with based on friendship... no strings attached just to satisfy each other.. but if it's emotional sex with someone u love and u sure d guy loves you, I'd advise you to take ur time until you are sure he's ur man.. dtz jst my lil advise..I hope I dint scramble too much sha..... but d best is friends with benefit...nothing as sweet as that...try dat too nd thank me later..... #sipsOrigin

Thanks guys! ❤️
Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by Kingbilo(m): 11:15am On Jul 03, 2015

Men have fragile egos, and they will only try so often until they feel rejected..

Wrong again. Men are different. Some will try once. Some will try a thousand times.

Also, some men will have sex with you in a week and respect you, some after waiting a year and still throw you away like trash..

Nope. This is possible but highly unlikely. Any rational person would know that a girl who gives it up in a week has less self respect that one who does so after a year. Also please bear in mind that this equation between sex and respect doesn't apply everywhere. It's more prevalent in Africa. In the USA for example, a woman can have a one night stand and that's all. Here you are a LovePeddler.
Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by Eddygrate: 11:17am On Jul 03, 2015
BED BUGS ERADICATION !!! Bed bugs are small wingless insects that feed solely upon the blood of warm-blooded animals. Although they are also known to feed on household pets like; Dogs, Cats, etc.. these bugs prefer a human host and will actively seek out habitats that put them within easy distance of a blood meal. These tiny vermin avoid light and attack in the middle of the night hiding behind headboards or in mattress seams during the day According to Research; Bed bugs are not known to carry or spread disease – but getting rid of them from your home or your hotel is tough as an adult bed bug is extremely resilient to pesticides and can survive in a very harsh conditions – they can live for up to 20 months without a blood meal! Consequently, bed bug infestations sometimes require multiple visits from a qualified Technicians . SPOTLESS SHINE over a period of time have eradicated these unwanted Guests in several homes In Lagos Nigeria. For More info Please Contact SPOTLESS SHINE CLEANING SERVICES 25 mabawonku Stresst oworonshoki Lagos 07033491967 Spotless.shinec@gmail.com
Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by Kennedyiheme: 11:18am On Jul 03, 2015
T3Amo:
Thank you. It's so annoying the amount of stupid topics I see everyday. This site is really not the same as what it used to be. I miss those days
I wouldn't wonna belive since u've been on nairaland there are diffrent sections? Its the romance section wht do you want them to talk about, church?
Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by Forwetinnah: 11:19am On Jul 03, 2015
SAY NO TO SE;X BEFORE MARRIAGE
Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by kingk(m): 11:20am On Jul 03, 2015
lampardizik:

Clearly,you didn't see what I saw...
No matter the curves( I din't say that's what you saw ooo) but without naturals presentaion, all na walsh.

1 Like

Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by Ryabcool(m): 11:22am On Jul 03, 2015
Krisgift:

I just gave my opinion. You don't have to agree with me.

Bye
lol. byeeeeeeeeee
Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by Koolking(m): 11:35am On Jul 03, 2015
Teempakguy:
nope. Not at all.

Nope? What does a man wants? A woman's money or guard services?

Decency tells a man never to ask for sex in a short run, but in the long run he knows he will get it. Short run or long run, does not mean a man will stay. The earlier we stop deceiving ourselves the better
Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
saasala:

You dont love him. Period.
I luv him. Full stop!
Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by scachy(m): 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
I v posted important topics on Nairaland but I never get to see it published. See trash topic that they posted. Nonsense!!
Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
Atlantian:
Everyone seem to professional in advising about sex and relationship these days. Dont we have inventive and manufacturing ideas for products and services in this country ? Why is sex such a talked about issue ? Na wa o
I tire o, them never discuss how to make money more money in large quantity, na only sex and relationships dem sebi.
Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by joshrare(m): 12:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
Donpiero1:
broke ass guys talk abt sex all d tym while correct guys talk abt money.sex is nt worth discussing abt.dats y gals luv us nd gv der body 4 us to relax our busy mind.

That's true
The rich dudes don't discus it cos they get excess of it at their beck and call
Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by slytubadth(m): 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
eroticangelina your kind of topic is here. cheesy
Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
Koolking:

Nope? What does a man wants? A woman's money or guard services?

Decency tells a man never to ask for sex in a short run, but in the long run he knows he will get it. Short run or long run, does not mean a man will stay. The earlier we stop deceiving ourselves the better
not every man reasons like you do. smiley
Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
Too much theory!
Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by MNDY(m): 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
Arami92:
So.. This is a topic my friend and I were discussing and I want to hear your thoughts and opinions.

Most women are taught never to be ashewo! That as a woman you must always be elusive and never be too easy for a man or he won't respect you.

So when a man clearly wants to have sex with you, you should hold off..

BUT wait, When a man is attracted to a woman he will ALWAYS want to have sex with her!...it's only natural, if he isn't trying to sex you that is a problem!

So what's the fine line between making sure he respects you and keeping it classy vs exasperating him by denying ALL his sexual advances.

So in summary, what is the fine line between allowing a man to fulfill his innate sexual appetite for a woman he desires vs keeping your class and ensuring he respects your body and boundaries. I notice some girls are TOO EASY, and get used, while some girls are TOO DIFFICULT, and men eventually lose interest, so where is the balance?!

Thanks guys! ❤️

Guy, I owe you ten wraps of weed!
Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by Koolking(m): 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
Teempakguy:
not every man reasons like you do. smiley

Oh! I see, you are a teenager (checked his profile)). Adult discourse will be difficult for you to understand. When you are of age, you would understand
Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by MNDY(m): 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
I lost interest in a girl after rejecting my first and only sexual advance!
---
Subsequently, through evident signals, the same girl is now wanting to get laid by me after I put up the "there are many fishes in the river" attitude in the wake of her earlier rejection (a thing that I always advise guys to do). Although, she is just a platonic friend!
---
- mon.THE
Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
Koolking:

Oh! I see, you are a teenager (checked his profile)). Adult discourse will be difficult for you to understand. When you are of age, you would understand
that is of no consequence. If being an adult means reasoning like an animal, then I would be glad to remain a teen forever. But I do believe that is not the case. smiley
Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by cronsberg: 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
Krisgift:
I believe a man who respects a woman and has genuine love for her will wait until the woman is ready(through with her hard to play game)

Come to think of it, if a guy has genuine intentions for the lady, I don't see a reason why they should rush into sex.

My thoughts though.
Your thoughts are as worthless and useless to a guy as the zimbabwean currency. This right here is why i tell guys never to take advice from women. Can you imagine? wait till the woman is ready . while the sucker is busy waiting for the woman to be ready, another sharp guy will giving it to her night and day, and she will still not be ready untill she is above 30 or so with a couple of bastard children. Asking advice from women concerning relationships is like asking an antelope how to hunt, it will lead you right to failure

1 Like

Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by Koolking(m): 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
Sex on the first date is same as sex on the hundredth date. Ladies have taken this relationship issue way too far. If you want to keep the virginity till marriage - excellent, but if you had lost it and still want to feign hard to get in order not to be labelled 'cheap'. You are on your own.

1 Like

Re: When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! by lampardizik(m): 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
kingk:

No matter the curves( I din't say that's what you saw ooo) but without naturals presentaion, all na walsh.

Don't always dwell on the negative bruh...winksmiley

There is much more to life than that...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? / Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? / Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.