Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,034 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:49 AM

The Breeds Available In Our Kennel - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Breeds Available In Our Kennel (5664 Views)

Dog Breeds Similar To The Nigerian ‘local Dog’ / Introducing Our Kennel To Nairalanders... Iroyalkennel / Top Pedigree Of Dogs In Our Kennel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by dorcky: 1:00am On Jul 03, 2015
Neapolitan mastiff, Caucasian, bull mastiff,chowchow, Lhasa and rot's puppies and all available : please only ready and interested person should call: 07037902325

Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by femiranking28(m): 6:33am On Jul 03, 2015
See that first nepo. Mastiff eyes da like nollywood ojuju

1 Like

Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
Lovely! Do u by any chance reside in abj? Would like to av 1

1 Like

Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by dorcky: 12:27am On Jul 04, 2015
@ Bennymontana: any where you are does not matter to us sir we will get it across to you cos it is what you see will be what you will get ... So sir you can call me on : 07037902325 , or bbm :7E1ED09C .... Just place your order on the kind of breed you want sir... Thanks
Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by Oluwarhaji(m): 6:37am On Aug 03, 2015
[b][/b]How much do you sell them!!!! No need to call, that's what we were told abt. Kobena or what's he called, tell everyone here!!!
Thanks
How much do you sell them!!!! No need to call, that's what we were told abt. Kobena or what's he called, tell everyone here!!!
Thanks
How much do you sell them!!!! No need to call, that's what we were told abt. Kobena or what's he called, tell everyone here!!!
Thanks
Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by Skulltwo: 7:57am On Aug 03, 2015
Nice pack...Please, kindly upload pictures of the Bullmastiffs...Many Thanks.
Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by arcbay(m): 8:43am On Aug 03, 2015
One kennel, several backgrounds...

Not concluding though, just a hunch...

OLX re-defined?

@Op, please take no offense, would tell you the same if you were the victim...ONE LOVE

2 Likes

Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by olumig(m): 9:03am On Aug 03, 2015
arcbay:
One kennel, several backgrounds...
Not concluding though, just a hunch...
OLX re-defined?
@Op, please take no offense, would tell you the same if you were the victim...ONE LOVE

You are quite observant, my thoughts too.

1 Like

Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by dorcky: 9:58am On Aug 03, 2015
mostly people buys from me and I have not had any problem wiv them ever since.. Cos we have our own integrity ... Breeders and buyers source from different breeders who are well known and trusted .. well we are an admin here in Lagos if you need a very pure pedigree it depends on your bargaining power with us ... We sell but will soon be breeding ours soon .
Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by pmadise(m): 10:03am On Aug 03, 2015
Arcbay u are quite right. Dogs also held by different persons, different shirts...no pun Intended.
Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by dorcky: 10:16am On Aug 03, 2015
I and acrbay are individual but we deals as an organization bro .... I said I have over 10 top breeders with a good quality and please don't spoil our names ... We export and import dogs and if you have in you kennels and they are of good qualities we can clear them all including their parent okay... This is not an argument time but action ... We sell what u want to you that is it and it must be of top quality no manipulating ... Thank you and if you don't need any kindly go to others and get from them... Okay
Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by arcbay(m): 10:28am On Aug 03, 2015
dorcky:
I and acrbay are individual but we deals as an organization bro .... I said I have over 10 top breeders with a good quality and please don't spoil our names ... We export and import dogs and if you have in you kennels and they are of good qualities we can clear them all including their parent okay... This is not an argument time but action ... We sell what u want to you that is it and it must be of top quality no manipulating ... Thank you and if you don't need any kindly go to others and get from them... Okay

I really don't get you, can you please reframe?
Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by mebad(m): 10:28am On Aug 03, 2015
dorcky:
mostly people buys from me and I have not had any problem wiv them ever since.. Cos we have our own integrity ... Breeders and buyers source from different breeders who are well known and trusted .. well we are an admin here in Lagos if you need a very pure pedigree it depends on your bargaining power with us ... We sell but will soon be breeding ours soon .

The bolded word has meaning in a dictionary. Your post already has some red flags. So to prove your integrity , please upload your current utility bill, intl passport , drivers license , national ID card ...

1 Like

Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by arcbay(m): 1:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
mebad:

The bolded word has meaning in a dictionary. Your post already has some red flags. So to prove your integrity , please upload your current utility bill, intl passport , drivers license , national ID card ...

Nna Bros...Abeg na market the guy wan sell o, no be visa he wan collect na...

We shouldn't conclude yet anyways...We just need to be wary when sealing deals over the internet...
Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by dorcky: 10:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
@ arcbay, @mebad...What is the meaning of all this on my wall ... Please I think if you are cleared about my respond stay off my lane and stop creating unnecessary seen here ... Please if you have nothing to buy or reasonable things to ask for kindly stay off ... People that knows the breeder have made mention of him and I acknowledge that as regarding their respond and you still read and don't understand ... Despite an error u still don't get it as an error plz stay off my lane and learn to live a more mature and think straight cos I don do babies talk okay ... Like I said I will buy up all ur kennel including their cage it not pride but d fact ... We have sold dogs to over 50 people here and on scumbag comes and started asking for unwise document ... Please lay off and this will be our last warning cos u have no proof to criticize our advert ... Read on dorck and get more about me .... I have no response from here cos u have cross d line please be warned...
Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by arcbay(m): 6:59am On Aug 04, 2015
dorcky:
@ arcbay, @mebad...What is the meaning of all this on my wall ... Please I think if you are cleared about my respond stay off my lane and stop creating unnecessary seen here Pleaseif you have nothing to buy or reasonable things to ask for kindly stay off ... People that knows the breeder have made mention of him and I acknowledge that as regarding their respond and you still read and don't understand ... Despite an error u still don't get it as an error plz stay off my lane and learn to live a more mature and think straight cos I don do babies talk okay ... Like I said I will buy up all ur kennel including their cage it not pride but d fact ... We have sold dogs to over 50 people here and on scumbag comes and started asking for unwise document ... Please lay off and this will be our last warning cos u have no proof to criticize our advert ... Read on dorck and get more about me .... I have no response from here cos u have cross d line please be warned...
After all this epistle, u ended up making no sense...in case you haven't noticed, this is a forum where we interact, live as one and watch each other's back.This is not OLX where u can do as u please and get away with it.

I don't think I said too much about what I noticed amongst ur pictures and on no occasion did I tag u scammer but with the way u just reacted, I think people should beware before dealing with u. If you want to make ADS which no one will question, go to Google ADwords...

1 Like

Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by dorcky: 8:14am On Aug 04, 2015
Mr arcbay.... I can now see that u have problem with understanding...before you query someone or accuse a person you should have enough proofs and evidences and read through all the person's posts as to gather information.. But it seems you are just a ranting person who have no clue but looks for fault everywhere ... I'm not a new member or just advertising Here on Nl ,nor are my the only one advertising here ,so why are you so pervertive in you mode of thinking?I deals with the top best breeders in Nigeria and I still tell you to look for three people and ask of me which will be ur assignment... Tochuwkuw, Shamby and Emmeka in Jos an in addition. Kasuan in kaduna.... Ask them if they knows who bears (untouchable)... But dorky on Nl as an old user ... So oboy I have been into dog for over 15yrs, so when u are now talking as if we made any transaction and I default you... What is your real problem ... If need a dog and I as a breeder don't have at the moment and you tell me to look for it from my peeps..."won't i help you to source from a reliable breeder like me " that is where change in location of puppies come into existence ... And you may not like about 3 diff dog from 3 diff breeders but the fourth on u may decided to go wiv... Please always come out with a valid argument ... This is a forum and you have my number there to call and talk to me privately before drawing your unjUstified conclusion .... As I have always been saying if you have a dog kennel and u need buyers I can buy them all including their parent...So get that clear and straight to your mind .... Anytime in future u need my assistance for top dogs in the country you can call on us "Supo Ajayi Bembe Resources Limited"( www.sabresltd.com) that is our company website and it is seriously under construction and we are into( expotation of commodity product , haulage and logistics and kennels)... So call 07037902325 or drop ur number I will call you and tell you more....please always stay positive and don't conclude for some people cos I underatand ur area of argument ....and below are my documents for Reg

Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by arcbay(m): 8:37am On Aug 04, 2015
dorcky:
Mr arcbay.... I can now see that u have problem with understanding...before you query someone or accuse a person you should have enough proofs and evidences and read through all the persons posts as to gather information.. But it seems you are just a ranting person who have no clue but looks for fault everywhere ... I'm not a new member or just advertising Here on Nl nor the only one advertising here so why are you so norm? I deal with the top best breeders in Nigeria and I still tell you to look for three people and ask for me which will be ur assignment... Tochuwkuw, Shamby and Emmeka in Jos an in addition. Kasuan in kaduna.... As form the if they knows who bears (untouchable)... But dorky on Nl as an old user ... So oboy I have been into dog for over 15yrs so when u are now talking as if we made any transaction and I default you... What is your real problem ... If need a dog and I as a breeder don't have at the moment ..."won't i help you to source from a reliable breeder like me " that is where chafe in location come into existence ... And you may not like about 3 diff dog from 3 diff breeders but the fourth on u may decided to go wiv... Please always come out with a valid argument ... This is a forum and you have my number there to call and talk to me privately before drawing you unjUstified conclusion .... As I have always been saying if you have a dog kennel and u need buyers I can buy them all including their parent... So I wonder why you just think people are scammers but it here are scammers but me am not ... So get that clear and straight to your mind .... Anytime in future u need my assistance for top dogs in the country u hola at your boy ( sabresltd.com) that is our company and it is seriously under construction ... So call 07037902325 or drop ur number I will call you and tell you more....please always stay positive and don't conclude for people thank you.

You sound like a typical dog hawker...

Bro, there is still time for you to go back to school, please go get quality education, I can't just bring myself to read the p00p u typed...

Anyways...I still advice everyone here on NL Pets, please don't offer any part payment to anyone, always pay upon delivery of dogs...

#a word is enough for...

1 Like

Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by arcbay(m): 8:48am On Aug 04, 2015
I just dug this out...

Same person, different dogs, different locations, same accusation...Bro, i'll be damned if you're clean

https://www.nairaland.com/2442523/top-pedigree-dogs-kennel
Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by dorcky: 9:12am On Aug 04, 2015
Hey arcbay.... Point of correction we are not dogs hawkers but do three diff things but just come to the forum and advertise here ... Do you have any problem with dat ? I guess no and if you do it should be ur own problem... u personally requested for something and I snapped and attached them here for you to see... Well my typing error may be as a result of my multitasking cos I cannot be wasting time proving things and still u pervert the situation ... Let me sound u a not of warning we are not a hungry dog seller but my personal interest and I added it and advertise . Always face issue directly and don't look for dead reasons to raise issues okay... If you have been scammed go get it fixed and not grazing on my page dude.... I still stand here telling you that ... So if u are thinking out of ur way go to yaba left and fix ur brain i hope it will still be fixable okay .... All doc snapped and sent ... So I am waiting for you to criticize that as well but it seem u are messing with the wrong dude ... I want you confirm those document and come here and talk ...So kindly stay off my lane mr arcbay and I wish u good luck..
Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by dorcky: 9:29am On Aug 04, 2015
Ask him if he is a breeder or a seller? A times people do both ... I have a lot of folks that do such ... So don't conclude yet and make sure u ask him before u conclude ... I travels and bring dog for my clients and I know the people We sells for are seeing my response to you ... Confirm first before you conclude okay so you don't end up sounding like someone who need to be given foundation of business ... You should ask nicely to get what u want to know okay ... Now my question : Are you a breeder or a seller ?
Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by arcbay(m): 9:39am On Aug 04, 2015
dorcky:
Hey arcbay.... Point of correction we are not dogs hawkers but do three diff things but just come to the forum and advertise here ... Do you have any problem with dat ? I guess no and if you do it should be ur own problem... u personally requested for something and I snapped and attached them here for you to see... Well my typing error may be as a result of my multitasking cos I cannot be wasting time proving things and still u pervert the situation ... Let me sound u a not of warning we are not a hungry dog seller but my personal interest and I added it and advertise . Always face issue directly and don't look for dead reasons to raise issues okay... If you have been scammed go get it fixed and not grazing on my page dude.... I still stand here telling you that ... So if u are thinking out of ur way go to yaba left and fix ur brain i hope it will still be fixable okay .... All doc snapped and sent ... So I am waiting for you to criticize that as well but it seem u are messing with the wrong dude ... I want you confirm those document and come here and talk ...So kindly stay off my lane mr arcbay and I wish u good luck..

dorcky:
Ask him if he is a breeder or a seller? A times people do both ... I have a lot of folks that do such ... So don't conclude yet and make sure u ask him before u conclude ... I travels and bring dog for my clients and I know the people We sells for are seeing my response to you ... Confirm first before you conclude okay so you don't end up sounding like someone who need to be given foundation of business ... You should ask nicely to get what u want to know okay ... Now my question : Are you a breeder or a seller ?

I still stand my ground...PLS GO BACK TO SCHOOL...EDUCATION IS THE KEY

Plus I see no relevance in the documents you just posted...I didn't ask you to send any in the first instance, maybe you need to go re-read the lines. What has those documents got to do with proving if you're real or not?

Take my advice, go back to school!!!
Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by dorcky: 9:43am On Aug 04, 2015
Ask him if he is a breeder or a seller? A times people do both ... I have a lot of folks that do such ... So don't conclude yet and make sure u ask him before u conclude ... I travels and bring dog for my clients and I know the people We sells for are seeing my response to you ... Confirm first before you conclude okay so you don't end up sounding like someone who need to be given foundation of business ... You should ask nicely to get what u want to know okay ... Now my question : Are you a breeder or a seller ? Arcbay arcbay
Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by steppin: 3:04pm On Aug 04, 2015
Dorcky, instead of you to defend yourself, you're busy uploading crappy documents which is of little or no value to us.
You ain't clean. If you were, you would have shown real pics, so everyone would believe you.
This is Nairaland not OLX.
Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by dorcky: 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
Now what do you and ur crew want from me ... Are you Oluwaseun osewa?
or are you guys normal at all ... Please if this is a forum so they don't advertise here on Nairaland anymore ? U people should sit and brainstorm on how to solve your problems and not picking fault on people who are on their own ... Please advise me on what to say ... Steppin if u are truly learned you should have read about him asking me for doc in which I foolishly did to proof to him so what else do u want me to say do... I own my company and I sell my puppies as well and u said I am not real ..please just a question what prove do you have to say so ? .... But I guess and will still tell you that u are out of ur way I sells dogs on here , but I want someone to come and challenge me that I have scammed he or her for ones ...even 3 of my client called me to leave you guys alone cos u don't think normal ... Ogbeni I don't have all this time to attend to ur filty argument or unjustified discussion ... May be u are new here ... Or is this how u people talk to people arrasing without any smart point ... Please steppin or who ever u guys are stay of my way and let me be ... I sell dogs and I don't owe u any explanation You can see my digit on there hola and ask if you want to be reasonable but if not please die in silence ... People do come write up and still people do business and still people talk out of point and still people drop reasonable topic but in my own way I drop a dog advert on pets so why aren't you people getting it ... Just google the usefulness of a forum .... steppin if you need a rotweiller let start with on I will sell to you as a proof ... But if you still doubt I have said if you have a very good Liters and you want to sell I will clear all you kennel including the imported parents ...what ever price I still stand to tell you here.
Nairaland Rats should stop arrasing people first but confirm before they talk no for me dudes we are more than what you think steppin ... Ask me what prove you need ?
Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by dorcky: 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
@arcbay and steppin ... What and what do you want from me if I may ask ? cos I see no sense in all this long typing on here but I think you both need to have enough prove before accusing someone or talking babble about someone ... If you are Oluwaseun osewa I will take to that but. " arcbay and steppin " so sorry I cannot stop advertising on here... You both can go to hell for all I care provided my client aren't complaining on the dogs I supply to the okay .. But if you need dog hola at me and I will give you a good one so have a good day.
Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by mebad(m): 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
dorcky:
@ arcbay, @mebad...What is the meaning of all this on my wall ... Please I think if you are cleared about my respond stay off my lane and stop creating unnecessary seen here ... Please if you have nothing to buy or reasonable things to ask for kindly stay off ... People that knows the breeder have made mention of him and I acknowledge that as regarding their respond and you still read and don't understand ... Despite an error u still don't get it as an error plz stay off my lane and learn to live a more mature and think straight cos I don do babies talk okay ... Like I said I will buy up all ur kennel including their cage it not pride but d fact ... We have sold dogs to over 50 people here and on scumbag comes and started asking for unwise document ... Please lay off and this will be our last warning cos u have no proof to criticize our advert ... Read on dorck and get more about me .... I have no response from here cos u have cross d line please be warned...

Are you okay at all ? What is the meaning of all these senseless words you have typed? Bros don't let me put on my e-armor and exchange words with your uneducated self ...
Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by steppin: 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
dorcky:
Now what do you and ur crew want from me ... Are you Oluwaseun osewa?
or are you guys normal at all ... Please if this is a forum so they don't advertise here on Nairaland anymore ? U people should sit and brainstorm on how to solve your problems and not picking fault on people who are on their own ... Please advise me on what to say ... Steppin if u are truly learned you should have read about him asking me for doc in which I foolishly did to proof to him so what else do u want me to say do... I own my company and I sell my puppies as well and u said I am not real ..please just a question what prove do you have to say so ? .... But I guess and will still tell you that u are out of ur way I sells dogs on here , but I want someone to come and challenge me that I have scammed he or her for ones ...even 3 of my client called me to leave you guys alone cos u don't think normal ... Ogbeni I don't have all this time to attend to ur filty argument or unjustified discussion ... May be u are new here ... Or is this how u people talk to people arrasing without any smart point ... Please steppin or who ever u guys are stay of my way and let me be ... I sell dogs and I don't owe u any explanation You can see my digit on there hola and ask if you want to be reasonable but if not please die in silence ... People do come write up and still people do business and still people talk out of point and still people drop reasonable topic but in my own way I drop a dog advert on pets so why aren't you people getting it ... Just google the usefulness of a forum .... steppin if you need a rotweiller let start with on I will sell to you as a proof ... But if you still doubt I have said if you have a very good Liters and you want to sell I will clear all you kennel including the imported parents ...what ever price I still stand to tell you here.
Nairaland Rats should stop arrasing people first but confirm before they talk no for me dudes we are more than what you think steppin ... Ask me what prove you need ?
The gospel according to St mark...blah! blah! blah!
Story for the gods!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by dorcky: 7:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
@ mebad... Am waiting and if you don't, then you must be a coward and a brainless fool . Am waiting for all ur unnecessary aqusiation ... I warned you to stay off my way now you got my attention and I will finish u on my page, you douchbags,scumbags and assholes set of individuals...

You sell dogs , I sell dogs ,
what are your problems? ... Quack set of dog sellers and breeders ...

Am waiting ... For the three of you baby breeders and sellers ...
Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by sirneyo2005: 7:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
if someone ask you to call kobena pls run the are both scammers talking from experience that guy called kobena Godwin is a real thief
Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by dorcky: 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
What is kobena ? I have no idea of what that means
Re: The Breeds Available In Our Kennel by pmadise(m): 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
@Docky do you really know how many people are reading the trash u are posting? I doubt any reasonable client will be interested in your so called phantom dogs.

Pls go to OLX where u belong!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander / Purebred English Bulldog Puppies Available / How to Import Dogs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.