Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,282 members, 7,780,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:27 PM

Adamawa Demand For N200bn To Reconstruct Facilities Destroyed By Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa Demand For N200bn To Reconstruct Facilities Destroyed By Boko Haram (2430 Views)

N200bn Unpaid Salaries: Federal Civil Servants Threaten Indefinite Strike / Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike / Nigerian Army Engineers Reconstruct Bridge Blown Up By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Adamawa Demand For N200bn To Reconstruct Facilities Destroyed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
Dollyak:

From the south of course. You guys need to cough up more money for your northern country men and women. Northen state are too poor, so the southerners needs to bear the cost.
I have done the needful. refer to RULE 8.....
Re: Adamawa Demand For N200bn To Reconstruct Facilities Destroyed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
SUBMARINE:

Who told you wee are not united.

Submarine, it is frustrating when I hear some guys from the eastern region. Speak. The north is united. I pray south south becomes wise one day. The east are so busy making money to care

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Why Gaddafi Is Dead! / Russian Operation In Syria Revealed The Real Sponsors Of Terrorism To The World / Mohammed Buba Marwa Delivered The Letter Bomb That Killed Dele Giwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.