Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins (26894 Views)

Man Weeps In Court Over Wife’s Divorce Bid / Man Seeks Divorce Over Wife’s Sexual Escapades On Social Media / Man Seeks Divorce, Over Wife’s Frigidity And Oversleeps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins by amanze15(m): 10:45am On Jul 03, 2015
Dubbed from today's daily
Re: Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins by frisky2good(m): 10:46am On Jul 03, 2015
They are both at fault. They already had 3 girls and a boy. What else were they looking for? Even if she gave birth to a singleton, isn't 5 children too many for them to adequately care for? I trust the man sha, soon as gifts start pouring in, he will re-appear and share in the goodies and I'm sure this woman will gladly accept him back because na only genuine love go make woman born 6 children for you in this country.

6 Likes

Re: Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins by zubby29(m): 10:46am On Jul 03, 2015
God plz i wnt twins o.a boy and a girl.amen.dat man no know how e dey do am.may God provide 4 him and his family
Re: Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins by pleasurecoach(f): 10:46am On Jul 03, 2015
It is well! God will take care of you and the kids? Anyway, endeavour to use a proper family planning method next time!
Re: Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins by Apex32: 10:46am On Jul 03, 2015
D man is full of action grin wen he dey do kerewa he no complaints d tinz dey sweet am, wen d result con come out he no wan collect report card grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins by niceguy7(m): 10:47am On Jul 03, 2015
That man that abandoned her wife na cattle.....the wife na God wey dey give children?
Bo shey wu oluwa lon shola ee. undecided
Re: Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins by RedEagle: 10:47am On Jul 03, 2015
It is sad to see that the man didn't want to be involved fully in the family planning process.

It is a lesson to us all. Family planning is not left for the woman alone.

Families should get counselling from the appropriate professionals. It is mostly free

Anyway, children are a blessing.

3 Likes

Re: Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins by khalebzy(m): 10:48am On Jul 03, 2015
bhhjb
Re: Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins by RICKYMARIO(m): 10:48am On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins by hapheeyxz: 10:48am On Jul 03, 2015
SHORT OF WORD BUT I BLIEV ALL IS WELL
Re: Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins by khalebzy(m): 10:48am On Jul 03, 2015
RedEagle:
It is sad to see that the man didn't want to be involved fully in the family planning process.

It is a lesson to us all. Family planning is not left for the woman alone.

Families should get counselling from the appropriate professionals. It is mostly free

Anyway, children are a blessing.
blessing at the right time, curse at the wrong time

1 Like

Re: Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins by eluquenson(m): 10:49am On Jul 03, 2015
The guy stupid after 4 children he still dey deal, na wao poverty in the making

1 Like

Re: Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins by Exponental(m): 10:49am On Jul 03, 2015
The guy is a fool. After several abortions, why cant he wear condoms. Ingrate father! God should pls bless all those seeking for fruit of the womb with twins.

3 Likes

Re: Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 03, 2015
are u sure that woman is from abia? methinks she's from Oyo state.. the state of twins.. grin

wat a blessing tho

2 Likes

Re: Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins by opey112(m): 10:49am On Jul 03, 2015
I always insist on family planning people will not listen.now all your resources will be put in raising all the three sets of twin while u can make do of only one set of twins.and doing that u will use your resources for other mean that are important too.#two child per parent.

1 Like

Re: Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins by zeusdgrt(m): 10:50am On Jul 03, 2015
ilovelikes:
Some couples reading this right now will be praying for this kind of blessing: twins three times, because they dont even have one yet. This man is running
na by force to lyk U! U luk gud tho.
Re: Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 03, 2015
Haaa! but I still see it as good news
Re: Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins by U2ice(m): 10:51am On Jul 03, 2015
Wetin d man sef de find after avin 2 sets od twins, na so dis SEX wey pple de talk abt de sweet reach? undecided
Re: Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins by Emekamex(m): 10:51am On Jul 03, 2015
Misplaced blessings

1 Like

Re: Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins by adedayourt(m): 10:51am On Jul 03, 2015
the does a goo job at nite but poverty dey fall him hand
Re: Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins by Kassidy90(m): 10:52am On Jul 03, 2015
Chai, nawa o, traditional family planning method doesn't work na, Govt should please help ooo...

1 Like

Re: Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins by Godset1: 10:52am On Jul 03, 2015
I want to marry such a woman. Oh How I love twin!
Re: Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins by Captainswag225(m): 10:52am On Jul 03, 2015
lmao, poor man. He should come and face his responsibility. What a powerful sperm.
Re: Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins by walemadu: 10:54am On Jul 03, 2015
why na? she will need a Haspol nanny for sure lol

Re: Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins by nkyblast(f): 10:54am On Jul 03, 2015
Wat some re looking for is wat u re running away from,i wish u where running from pillar to post looking for a child,stupid man
Re: Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins by gamaliel121(m): 10:54am On Jul 03, 2015
God please give me twins
Re: Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 03, 2015
Government introduced family planning to avoid stuff like this but poor people see sex as a hobby; forgetting that they have to take care of the children they are about to bring into the world.

Some men should be castrated and not allowed to have more than two children. What's the blessing here when the children are deprived of a fulfilling life ? Give birth to what you know you can take care of !

1 Like

Re: Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins by miskylator: 10:56am On Jul 03, 2015
dats serious him no well o
Re: Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins by seedorfg(m): 10:57am On Jul 03, 2015
i dont blame him though, were is the money and the were is the job in the country, obviously a set of twins three times and you think he wont run away when hes not dangote or adenuga, and some people are even looking for one which they could pamper. well, olohuntobi loba
Re: Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins by sexylogan(m): 10:59am On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Man Disappears Over Wife’s Third Set Of Twins by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 03, 2015
[/i] @ 34 she has gave birth to 3 set of twins.....hmmm, dt mins b4 she clock 40, she can still Hv up to 4 more kids making dem all 10....children r blessings from God...d husband shouldn't Hv ran away[color=#000000][/color][i]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Karma? Share the Story / Nigerian Mentality Used In Manipulating Women Into Marriage / My Husband Doesn't Want Us To Get A House Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.