Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ (49335 Views)

Bookmakers Miss NL Elimination Round One...Those that wont make it next... / Nicki Minaj Vs Amber Rose : Round One!!! / Romance Section People's Choice Tournament Females Edition (Round One) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Go Down)

Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by luxanne(f): 9:42am On Jul 03, 2015
A Pleasant Evening To You Noble Contestants, Esteemed Nairalanders & Guests.

You are all welcome to the first round of Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015.

Yes! We are back and be rest assured that this edition would be fun-entertaining all the way, remain logged in wink

Without further ado, let me once again remind you on the proceedings for this round, read on:

➜ This round is exclusively a Question & Answer Segment and within the scope of (a) how well you know your partner (b) Nairaland (c) Current Affairs and (d) a simple Game.

Questions numbered 1 - 60 have been successfully compiled from whence each couple would take turns picking numbers to questions they shall be required to answer.

Simply put, Contestant A would be asked to pick a number from 1 - 60 questions, from number picked, their question will be posted on the thread for them to post in their answers. One of you should decide amongst yourselves who does the picking of questions here please.

➜ Also note that once the question is posted on the thread, BOTH partners and not one of you are needed to post answers on the thread within same timing.
In a case where after your elapsed time we have just one of you answering, the couple will be awarded zero mark or a half mark depending on the type of question asked (eg, questions about Nairaland which can be easily verified), and where it won't be necessary for both partners to post in their answers, they shall be told just so.

➜ For quick posting of answers, format could be,

Let's say you pick Question Number 3 which reads -

'What is the height of your partner and how about yours?

Your answer:

My partner: 5ft8
Me: 6ft

➜ This round will go in 5 stages with each Couple answering 5 questions in totality.

➜ Correct answers will be awarded 50 points but in a case where we can't verify your answers owing to the fact that just one of you posted his/her answers before time up, zero points or 25 points (if answers can be verified on Nairaland) will be awarded.

Timing:

➜ Hmmm, very important. Each Couple has ninety (90) seconds i.e 1minute, 30 seconds from AFTER the question has been posted to post in their answers on the thread. Hence, we appeal that all Couples avail themselves in areas with excellent network coverage.

➜ For bonus questions such as, 'What is the username of your partner?', the timing will be reduced to 60 seconds.

➜ Let me still reiterate here that timing for each question begins AFTER the question has been posted and ends after the Time Keeper post 'STOP'.

➜ And on the game question, both partners are to attempt it. If gotten correctly by one of you, you get your full marks - 50 points.

➜ Finally and most importantly, there shall be no elimination in this round. All contestants shall proceed into the next and final round of the competition where the winner will emerge after the computation of both scores gotten from round one and two respectively has been derived.

The Officials:

Host: Yours sincerely, Luxanne
Co-Host: Jbluv55

Time Keeper: Bantino

Judges:

Tashamania, Thatgurlvixen, Lanxlot

Moderator in charge: Obinoscopy

All questions and concerns should be forwarded here please smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/2351643/nairaland-couples-competition-2015-planning/0

15 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by luxanne(f): 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
Feel free to share the first post smiley

Appreciating others who have kiss

The Don't's:

■ No insults or derogatory comments please.

■ On this round, feel free to cheer the contestants on as they answer their questions correctly BUT there shall be no mention of their projects, campaigns or soliciting for votes in the second and final round on any section of Nairaland.

However, invitations to the thread can be sent out but it should be devoid of words of campaigns soliciting for votes.

■ When its time for the second rounds, the audience should be left to vote projects that appeals to them most, devoid of sentiments.

Defaulter would be dealt with when caught.

Thank You For Your Anticipated Co-operation smiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by luxanne(f): 7:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
MEET THE COUPLES:

► DARKENEDREBEL CHERLENE

► AGARAWU23 JOLLYJOY

► SCENTMARLC OMAVIK

► WHIZQUEEN TAIWOLUSOL

► ISHILOVE OILDICHOTOMY

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by luxanne(f): 7:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
For Scores:

► DARKENEDREBEL CHERLENE = 150 Points.

►AGARAWU23 JOLLYJOY = 125 Points.

► SCENTMARLC OMAVIK = 100 Points.

► WHIZQUEEN TAIWOLUSOL = 150 Points.

► ISHILOVE OILDICHOTOMY = 125 Points.

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by luxanne(f): 7:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
Once again I say, Good evening Noble Contestants, Esteemed Guests & Nairalanders.

Welcome to the first round of Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015.

I, Luxanne, on behalf of #TeamNCC, hereby declare this event open.

Enjoy! wink

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by Tashaamania(f): 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
Cc Darkenedrebel and Cherlene. We are here smiley

[size=14pt]Hello, goodevening everyone and welcome!

As usual, let's stick to minimal or no derailing. Makes us enjoy the show more wink
Once again, y'all welcome.

MEET OUR CONTESTANTS FOR THE NIGHT ONCE AGAIN...

1) DARKENEDREBEL AND CHERLENE

2) AGARAWU23 AND JOLLYJOY

3) SCENTMARLC AND OMAVIK..[/size]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by Bantino(m): 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
May the best couple win

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
Tashaamania:

All ready

cc: cherlene✘

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by Jbluv55(m): 8:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
Alright, greetings to all and sundry. I welcome you all to the 1st round of this competition.

The questions have been grouped into 5 and each couple is expected to select a question from each group of questions. They are as follows:

Group A: 1 - 12
Group B: 13 - 38
Group C: 39 - 45
Group D: 46 - 51
Group E: 52 - 60

And if the contestants are ready we can begin smiley.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
Aga wer are thou?
Re: Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by Cherlene(f): 8:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
darkenedrebel:

All ready

cc: cherlene✘

Finally. We SELECT group A, number 3.

CC: Darkenedrebel
Re: Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
Cherlene:

CC: Darkenedreel

you heard the boss✘

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by agarawu23(m): 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Aga wer are thou?
I am here sweetheart.
ladies first cool
you will be the one to chose question wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by Jbluv55(m): 8:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
Cherlene:

CC: Darkenedrebel
Q3 goes as thus:

Including Nairaland Couples' Competition, how many contest(s) have you and your partner participated in on Nairaland?

Cc: Bantino
Re: Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
Tashaamania:

[size=14pt]Hello, goodevening everyone and welcome!

As usual, let's stick to minimal or no derailing. Makes us enjoy the show more wink
Once again, y'all welcome.

MEET OUR CONTESTANTS FOR THE NIGHT ONCE AGAIN...

1) DARKENEDREBEL AND CHERLENE

2) AGARAWU23 AND JOLLYJOY

3) SCENTMARLC AND OMAVIK..[/size]

Weldone Host smiley. Wow so the competition has kick off. When is it gonna end?

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by Bantino(m): 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
STOP
Re: Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
Where my charger
Re: Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by Whizzcute(m): 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
cool
Re: Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
Jbluv55:

Q3 goes as thus:

Including Nairaland Couples' Competition, how many contest(s) have you and your partner participated in on Nairaland?

me:none
my partner:none✘
Re: Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by Cherlene(f): 8:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
Jbluv55:

Q3 goes as thus:

I- None, my first
Partner- None
Re: Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by agarawu23(m): 8:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
jollyjoy are u sleeping ? chose question na

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by Bantino(m): 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
Question posted by 8:17, answers came in by 8;19 that's 30secs late
Re: Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by 9icegee: 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
angry angry angry *so something is happening here and am on de other thread, waiting on the front row, chewing pop corn loudly with gum and expecting action film! Not knowing am in de wrong 'cinema hall'??!!!!*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
Question 5
Re: Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by agarawu23(m): 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Question 5
group B

question 14
Re: Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
darkenedrebel:

okay..next question ..no time
calm down.
Re: Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by Captainswag225(m): 8:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
nice thread, *follows with gladness* loverboy agarawu23, i see u.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by falconey(m): 8:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■ by Jbluv55(m): 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
agarawu23:
jollyjoy are u sleeping ? chose question na
Question 5 goes for 90secs pls and here it goes:

How many letters does your partner's Nairaland sobriquets contain?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26)

I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend / Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.