Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,082 members, 7,807,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Should You Dress SEXY For A Job Interview In Nigeria? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should You Dress SEXY For A Job Interview In Nigeria? (1183 Views)

See Nine (9) Dos And Don'ts While Going For A Teaching Job Interview In Nigeria / My Experience In A Deceived Job Interview In Lagos(gnld Now Neolife Networking) / Gtbank Rumored Job Interview In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should You Dress SEXY For A Job Interview In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 03, 2015
“If you know that you want to get a Job, you dress to kill!”

LOL - this girl is hilarious!! grin grin grin grin grin but there's some truth in what everyone says here... should I, or should I not dress SEXY for my next interview?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ9GCH_phiQ
Re: Should You Dress SEXY For A Job Interview In Nigeria? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:59am On Jul 03, 2015
Yes yes yes...

Who knows she might be lucky- You never can tell
Re: Should You Dress SEXY For A Job Interview In Nigeria? by Exponental(m): 10:37am On Jul 03, 2015
sex related job- YES corporate job- NO

2 Likes

Re: Should You Dress SEXY For A Job Interview In Nigeria? by jashar(f): 12:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
undecided if you want to be taken serious:NO

It sha depends on what post you're applying for. grin

A stripper should not dress formal and conservative. Who would take her serious then ehn? cheesy
Re: Should You Dress SEXY For A Job Interview In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
jashar:
undecided if you want to be taken serious:NO

It sha depends on what post you're applying for. grin

A stripper should not dress formal and conservative. Who would take her serious then ehn? cheesy

But what about all those stories of bosses who will only give you the job if you sleep with them?? People need to work sha...
Re: Should You Dress SEXY For A Job Interview In Nigeria? by jashar(f): 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
laraxxx:

But what about all those stories of bosses who will only give you the job if you sleep with them?? People need to work sha...

What is your ethos as a person?

If that's the way the person wants to go, good for her.

I can't do such. Because of a job, i'll now compromise my integrity and dignity. God forbid.
It may take time oo but, lemme be jobless and have my honour than jobful and compromised.

1 Like

Re: Should You Dress SEXY For A Job Interview In Nigeria? by spiralwedge(m): 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
when I post the vacancy for confidential secretary or private, sorry personal, assistant and I put only female should apply, u better dress sexy for my interview (and hide a con.dom in or handbag just in case of aptitude test).

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Sales Trainee At Olam Nigeria Limited (nationwide) / Sales Agents/online Sales Agents Needed / Aim Global

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.