Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Iphone Instead Of An Android - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Iphone Instead Of An Android (35947 Views)

4 Smartphones You Should Buy If You Want To Upgrade / Why you should buy A 5000mAh Battery Phone / 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Iphone Instead Of An Android by martineverest(m): 10:15am On Jul 04, 2015
at ur age,u still dey snap dis kind of pix on public forum..smh for u
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Iphone Instead Of An Android by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 04, 2015
[quote author=martineverest post=35468549][/quote]

Samsung's version of OLED is (S)AMOLED. OLED isn't an old tech like you are making it seem.

QHD consumes more battery than FHD but on AMOLED, QHD consumes same battery as FHD
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Iphone Instead Of An Android by martineverest(m): 10:35am On Jul 04, 2015
So,u are saying QHD,QHD+,FHD,UHD etc consume same battery if dey are amoledneva heard dat b4....in case u dont know,the higher the resolution ,the more the pixel;the more the energy to power the RGD in the pixel.
ollah1:

Samsung's version of OLED is (S)AMOLED. OLED isn't an old tech like you are making it seem.

QHD consumes more battery than FHD but on AMOLED, QHD consumes same battery as FHD

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Iphone Instead Of An Android by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 04, 2015
martineverest:
So,u are saying QHD,QHD+,FHD,UHD etc consume same battery if dey are amoledneva heard dat b4....in case u dont know,the higher the resolution ,the more the pixel;the more the energy to power the RGD in the pixel.

Incase you don't samsung is a crazy company . They just invented another battery tech to incorporate 4000mah in the size of s6's battery. Meaning the battery size would be small but in it is a mighty 4000mah. Have you seen their transparent bus?

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Iphone Instead Of An Android by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 04, 2015
martineverest:

Incase you don't samsung is a crazy company . They just invented another battery tech to incorporate 4000mah in the size of s6's battery. Meaning the battery size would be small but in it is a mighty 4000mah. Have you seen their transparent bus?

Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Iphone Instead Of An Android by martineverest(m): 11:07am On Jul 04, 2015
saw dat last month.....mind u microsoft is d king of innovations.......samsung's transparent truck and transparent oled tv are notting compared to revolutionary hololens and windows fone continuum

2 Likes

Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Iphone Instead Of An Android by martineverest(m): 11:13am On Jul 04, 2015
there are two makers of screens,samsung and lg.....samsung is based on LED whixh metamorphed to OLED,OLED dem morphed to AM.-OLED(AMOLED)...SUPER AMOLED is d new version of amoled..while LG is LCD,WHICH MORPHED INTO IPS. and super IPS
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Iphone Instead Of An Android by TUDEXautoCARE(m): 11:14am On Jul 04, 2015
We are presently in Lagos, we install security gardget on vehicles ranging from CAR TRACKER Which you can use to monitor your vehicle from the comfort of yoyr home or offices. A
Remote Security and Alarm, this helps and alert you in case of vehicles Vandalism.
With our CAR TRACKER, You can monitor the where about of your drivre when He is being sent an errand with yiur Car from just your mobile device.

Car Tracking Installations now cost as low as 30K with no monthly or Annuaal charges.

For Enquiry, Call
TUDEX on 08061183339

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Iphone Instead Of An Android by martineverest(m): 11:24am On Jul 04, 2015
Guess u noticed dat s6 batterry power is bigger dan dat of s5..dats because s6 is QHD while s5 if FHD.d bigger battery power is to compensate d higher resolution.same goes to iphone 6 and 6plus.they both have same specs but diff. Battery and resolution
ollah1:

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Iphone Instead Of An Android by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 04, 2015
martineverest:
Guess u noticed dat s6 batterry power is bigger dan dat of s5..dats because s6 is QHD while s5 if FHD.d bigger battery power is to compensate d higher resolution.same goes to iphone 6 and 6plus.they both have same specs but diff. Battery and resolution

quite arguing what you don't know.. read this thing up. S5 has a bigger battery than S6 but a lesser screen resolution(FHD).
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Iphone Instead Of An Android by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 04, 2015
martineverest:
there are two makers of screens,samsung and lg.....samsung is based on LED whixh metamorphed to OLED,OLED dem morphed to AM.-OLED(AMOLED)...SUPER AMOLED is d new version of amoled..while LG is LCD,WHICH MORPHED INTO IPS. and super IPS

@first emboldened so its only these two companies that manufactures screens?

OLED is a tech on its own supplied to companies such as Samsung, LG, Panasonic, Pioneer et al but Samsung only advanced it to another level entirely. Philips seems the company that created it self
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Iphone Instead Of An Android by bejeria101(m): 6:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
LordReed:

I am not an iFan but I use Apple products and like them for their utility. They are by no means perfect and it is irritating to see people hype them as though they are.

God wll bless you with the gallardo...amen
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Iphone Instead Of An Android by LordReed(m): 6:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
bejeria101:

God wll bless you with the gallardo...amen
Amen!

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Iphone Instead Of An Android by akwunmi(m): 9:17pm On Jul 04, 2015
ollah1:
1. The newest touchwiz on s6 doesn't feel heavier cos if it does it would lag and if lags it won't be crowned the fastest phone at the moment

2. The smudges is only present on the gold version and not on the white or black versions. I use the black, a friend uses the white and no smudges at all

3. S6 isn't on par with iPhone 6 design wise. It's better, besides the sub topic was metal and u switched to glass. iPhone 5 and 5s has better design than iPhone 6

4. A top performing all round device mustn't lag and should be bug free but iPhone 6 isnt in anyway. It's lags like shit

5. This shouldnt be an argument because android is open source and only Google controls it. Nexus devices recieve timely updates cos its done by Google. Windows and bb10 recieve timely updates too but are they the best in the market. HELL NO

6. False. Apple controls both hardware and software doesn't mean it will be the best or is the best. Despite sammy not in control on android, s6 offerings is better in everything than iPhone 6 hence Apple doing business with samsung to provide NAND and Design their A9 processor on 14nm finfet technology

7. They get the apps first cos they usually come paid and developers wanna make money while on android most users know how to get this apps outside the market especially when it's being cracked and you can install it free

8. False. S6 fingerprint scanner matches iPhone 6. Huawei mate 7 matches it too despite android not having the function baked into the OS

9. Samsung S6 ,LG G4,Note 4 all have better cameras than iPhone 6

10. Rumours, okay nah. IPhone 6s is around the corner and we see how its bests DSLRs

Do you know what innovation means? Samsung is a company that isn't afraid of trying out new things, some would work while some won't. Apple isn't that kind of a company.

HTC came up with ultra pixel camera thing
HTC introduced the duo camera thing
Sony came up with water resistance et al thing

The function u mentioned earlier discontinued cos it made touchwiz heavy. I wonder why you switched in the first place, you had a bad experience with s3 and s4 and you had good moments with iPhone 6 and m8. You should have bought the M9 or wait for 6S since sammy ain't your thing.

Incase you don't know. The s6 is the current best and fastest phone out there
I LIKE DIS,ESPECIALLY POINT 7.
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Iphone Instead Of An Android by finesthaykay(m): 9:55am On Jul 06, 2015
Its kinda sad to think that Apple IPhone chargers last longer than most relationships these days, and that's saying something
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Iphone Instead Of An Android by babafunny(m): 10:09am On Sep 08, 2015
Iphone 6S revamped is expected to top sale in the mobile phone market. With the great features iPhone 6S brings to the table, for more follow the link below
http://www.techvaid.com/iphone-6s-apple-unveils-gadgets/
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Iphone Instead Of An Android by legalgoon: 6:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
Guy why now? undecided

grin
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Iphone Instead Of An Android by babafunny(m): 1:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
Backup iPhone Contacts; How to Backup or sync your iPhone, to iTunes , gmail, or icloud contact.you can restore your data anytime any day with great ease .. for more details, follow the link below
http://www.techvaid.com/how-to-backup-iphone-contacts-to-gmail-icloud-and-itunes/
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Iphone Instead Of An Android by Xhaka(m): 5:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
And if i don't have money for iPhone
I'll buy a good Tecno android phone, something like Camon c8 or Phantom5
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Iphone Instead Of An Android by bcardastro: 5:19pm On May 01, 2016
if I were a president I would probe people buying iPhone especially at this time where some don't even have enough to eat?? and you carry a whooping 200k just for a phone so poor person no dey your family or your village something that by 2020 it will be sold for 35oo,mtcheew
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Iphone Instead Of An Android by dorcky: 6:13am On May 18, 2016
I have Iphone 4 and 4s available at affordable price if any is interested just whatsapp me here : 07037902325.
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Iphone Instead Of An Android by power900: 9:21am On Jul 22, 2016
ebamma:
Your reasons won't make me splash 100k plus on an Iphone,
Try harder
just add up 200k to an iPhone price of 200k and get a nice ride cool....wait a minute,so if NEPA come take light I go carry my phone of 200k go chart for neighbour house ?? undecided lol na waoo
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Iphone Instead Of An Android by Mofetemi(m): 6:19pm On Dec 01, 2018
I am T.A, a JUMIA CONSULTANT. I assist people to make orders on Jumia-nigeria mall, www., without glitch for brand new items ranging: ALL ELECTRONICS- Smart Tvs, Led, Home theatres with Tv screen,stabilizers, and so on, ALL SHOES- MaleS, Kids and Female sneakers, trainers, formal, loafers, and so on, ALL CLOTHING-Males, Kids and Females shirts,polos, gowns,tops,shirts,boxers,pyjamas, and so on, ALL PHONES AND TABLETS- Different OS sizes, rams,roms, and so on, ALL HEALTH AND BEAUTY- Colognes,roll on,deodourants,make ups,and so on, ALL COMPUTING- Different Laptops,sizes,Rams,Processors, ALL HOME AND OFFICE GADGETS- hard nuts breakers blenders,warmers,microwaves, washing machines,irons,last longing standing rechargeable fans, generators, and so on, BABIES NECESSITIES- Diapers,toys, gadgets,floaters,seaters, walkers and so on, ALL BOOKS- From best sellers, CARs/SUVs/TRUCKs ACCESSORIES- Giant Tyres Inflator with light, Bluetooth car player with screen, and so on, AND ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN EVER THINK OF. I search them out for you!

SIX (6) Reasons Why You Should Place Your Orders Through Me:

1. YOU WILL ALWAYS RECEIVE DISCOINTS WHENEVER I PLACE ORDER FOR YOU WHETHER PROMO / DISCOUNT IS ON OR NOT! Sounds good!

2. You will receive your ordered item in any chosen address of yours within the country! Fast and reliable!

3. WHERE YOU RECEIVED AN ITEM THAT YOU ARE NOT SASTIFIED WITH, NOTIFY ME IMMEDIATELY AND THE ITEM SHALL BE RETREIVED FROM YOU WITHIN 7DAYS FROM DATE OF DELIVERY AND YOU SHALL BE REFUNDED YOUR FULL CASH POST 7DAYS OF RETRIEVER OF THE UNSATISFIED ITEM FROM YOU! So Simple!

4. I AM 24/7 AVAILABLE FOR ENQUIRIES AND GUIDELINES

5. With T.A, your ITEM and MONEY are continually safe!

6. YOU WILL LIVE TO RECOMMEND T.A ALWAYS!

OFFICE ADDRESS 1:
Marcia Pharmacy, Shop 21,22 & 29 Bukries Mall,
Omoleye Bus Stop, Ogijo, Ogun State.

OFFICE ADDRESS 2:
18, Nuga Lane,
Behind Satina Hotel,
Ijebu Ode,Ogun State.

FOR ENQUIRIES:
Whatsapp / Call: 08055793741,
Mail: mofemine@gmail.com
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Iphone Instead Of An Android by tck2000(m): 9:58am On Jul 21, 2019
Android

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Glo Just Made Me Immortal Just To Download An Episode Of A TV Series / Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review / Top 10 Current And Best MTK Android Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.