Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,357 members, 7,780,971 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:36 AM

Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps (30902 Views)

Senators, Reps Share N46 Billion Annually- Daily Trust / Saraki: CCB In Fresh Move Against Senators, Reps / Let’s Treat Buhari’s Ministerial List With Urgency, Saraki Tells Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by amaben2020(m): 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
What Boko boys are busy bombing and you're talking about party? We don enter one chance

1 Like

Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by masseratti: 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
Why are the TANOIDS, never do well people on this thread wailing, nothing the President will say you guys will twist it,Saraki and Dogora went beyond their limit by rejecting party nominees for house principal positions,i know what all of you want is for the party not to resolve their issues,but by his grace it will be resolved.
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by CSTR2: 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
omooba969:

Your analysis/argument is very funny. cheesy
APC is screwed right?
I believe you. grin
You don't have to believe me. You are irrelevant. Your president and party egg-heads especially in the SW believe me.

1 Like

Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by amaben2020(m): 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
masseratti:
Why are the TANOIDS, never do well people on this thread wailing, nothing the President will say you guys will twist it,Saraki and Dogora went beyond their limit by rejecting party nominees for house principal positions,i know what all of you want is for the party not to resolve their issues,but by his grace it will be resolved.
Shut up, I'm a proud Taniod, there's no crime in a politician aiming for the top no matter how he does it, Buhari also played dirty politics by fooling you foolish APC fucktards into believing he's the Messiah

1 Like

Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by CSTR2: 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
masseratti:
You are a retardd.

1 Like

Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by masseratti: 3:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
ezenonso:
Da ja vu again.
Party is supreme over country. Buhari is not different from obj oh.
I belong to no one and I belong to every one.
.what a shame the cock has just cried but yet buhari has denied his speach three times
to belong to everyone, that is as a President, a party member as to APC politician,a man from.kastina northerner and the Father of Zahra,if you can comprehend what I wrote then you will understand what he meant by "I belong to nobody when he was addressing Nigerians,now he is addressing his party members and he is asking for the superiority of the party to make it work.what else do you guys want?
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by DExplorer1: 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
The "my hands are tied" cunny politician can now respect the voice of APC or go back to his former but dead party.
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by masseratti: 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
CSTR2:
You are a retardd.
curse words, very Typical of TANOIDS, please I will pass,i don't roll that way.
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by CSTR2: 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
masseratti:
curse words, very Typical of TANOIDS, please I will pass,i don't roll that way.
You are obviously retardded.
That is a statement of fact.
Your posts bear testament to your congenital retarddity.
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by masseratti: 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
amaben2020:

Shut up, I'm a proud Taniod, there's no crime in a politician aiming for the top no matter how he does it, Buhari also played dirty politics by fooling you foolish APC fucktards into believing he's the Messiah
Ehyaa yeah I can see you are typical TANOID,when your first word will be shut up.Lol I agree with you there is nothing wrong with aiming for the top but there is everything wrong when you do it the wrong way,it might land you in Jail,Jobless or even Death.

And just to let you know if Buhari does not do the magic we expect of him,we send him to Daura just like we sent Jonathan to Otuoke.

1 Like

Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by hedonistic: 3:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
There can't be anything like "party supremacy" in the APC because the APC is not a proper party. It is actually an agglomeration of disparate factions with disparate interests. Unless you mean that members of this hurriedly assembled contraption should accept 'faction supremacy'... Which will be ridiculous. Why should Saraki, who belongs to the nPDP faction, for instance, accept the "supremacy" of Tinubu's Yoruba ACN faction?

1 Like

Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
So its obvious Saraki is acting alone. He doesn't have the support of the President and that of "his" party. Shame sad
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by masseratti: 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
CSTR2:
You are obviously retardded.
That is a statement of fact.
Your posts bear testament to your congenital retarddity.
Awwwwww someone is jerking off somewhere, oya come....happy now?i guess you are relieved. If your right hand is hurts use the left one.

1 Like

Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by guardsman: 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
CSTR2:
You have no brain.
What is blessed about a man that has watched over 600 people dead in two months with no single counter-attack?
What has he been doing in sambisa ?

Unlike GEJ who went dancing skelewu in kano a day after d Nyanya bombings, PMB has put in place a multinational coalition who ar going after d insurgents. d command & control centre has been relocated 4 greater fighting efficiency. Just yesterday d vice-president was in d troubled region. dis is just a snippet of what PMB is doing.
CSTR2, i remember u as a gullible defender of d clueless one who thought nigerians will return d kleptomaniac back to power. Newsflash Dumbo, nigerians ar not as dumb as u, a unicellular simpleton wit a stupidity gene who is throwing tantrums on d forum. U better start taking ur medications now b4 u run unclad into d market place. Orubebe ur role model is taking his & d tantrums hav stopped. CSTR2 WEREY!
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by codedguy1(m): 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
Goke7:

Lawan was never Tinubu's candidate, pls get that into your skull, Lawan was even Buhari's candidate, Tinubu only shifted ground for Lawan so he could have Lawan's people support in the House of rep for Gbajabamila who is more qualified to lead the house of rep after being a minority leader for long when Apc was in the opposition.

Some fellows are only trying to reap where they did not sow or even did far less than the people who worked for the party to get to where they were now. Buhari was only sold a dummy thinking it was in his interest but alas he has discovered that some fellows only use the Tinubu's excuse to pursue their own agenda, their final target is to get Buhari himself and the C in C has now known this

It is your flaccid skull that needs re examining! Lawan is seen as Tinubu's candidate to neutralise Saraki who Tinubu sees as over ambitious. Was it not Akume that was first in contest with Saraki for the position. Sit down there and be talking nonsense that Lawan was Buhari's candidate, Buhari who had said he would work with anybody- a very naïve position.

It is now u know people want to reap where they did not sow, when they were accepting all sorts of characters into their fold while chanting chanji they did not realise they were carrying ant infested woods into their house.

The consequences of that action is playing out now.
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by azimibraun: 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
Wait o! I m beginning to doubt Nigerian teachers and lecturers honestly. What is happening to our educational products? So because Buhari said he was for nobody and belongs to everybody he should just stand and watch everything he and others worked for crumble before their very eyes abi? This is sickness. Even after moronic Methu and the wailing Wailers were accessing Mr Buhari of been responsible for the crisis by not interfering.

1 Like

Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by CSTR2: 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
guardsman:

Unlike GEJ who went dancing skelewu in kano a day after d Nyanya bombings, PMB has put in place a multinational coalition who ar going after d insurgents. d command & control centre has been relocated 4 greater fighting efficiency. Just yesterday d vice-president was in d troubled region.
CSTR2, i remember u as a gullible defender of d clueless one who thought nigerians will return d kleptomaniac back to power. Newsflash Dumbo, nigerians ar not as dumb as u, a unicellular simpleton wit a stupidity gene who is throwing tantrums on d forum. U better start taking ur medications now b4 u run unclad into d market place. Orubebe ur role model is taking his & d tantrums hav stopped. CSTR2 WEREY!
Now i can see your stupiddity is genetic.
A new multinational coalition that has not even scored a single point against bokoharam aside taking pictures when lives are being lost by the day.
A relocation of the command center that has not shown any sign of effectiveness.
The main strike force for the war against bokoharam in the past govt was the 7th division which was very effective to the point where bokoharam were almost decimated prior to handover, and now your almajiri president has just disbanded them leading to lose of valuable intel, initiative and organisation.
Your president is busy taking pictures when over 600 lives have been lost in just two months.
I don't care if you keep sucking buhari dicck. My people are not the ones dying.
Atleast one thing i am greatful for is that any cry of genocide from the north will sound very hollow.

2 Likes

Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by Spybradd: 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
Yeah,they shud accept party supremacy...the same bloody way that toad tambouwaole and amumuchi and nyanshko did in da last dispensation,huh? Such a retardeenho complexity,and of cos frm west germany.
Touts

1 Like

Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by pafpatmo(m): 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
bornmekus:
Hope u knows that majority rules the house.Once they defect,their loyalists will join them and thereby making P.D.P majority.
It was this same disobedience that caused pdps failure people must be respectful and not betray their friends, groups, families or nation. What Saraki and Dogara did is wrong the party has a power sharing formula they refused to follow it. This same stubbornness and selfishness caused pdps failure. Saraki and Dogara are traitors.
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by bornmekus: 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
tonytony208:

The source gives authenticity to the news. Any eediot could have put a cock and bull story together and post it on a public forum...how come you don't know something as simple as this?
But the source is there already.
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by linearity: 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
Goke7:

My guy politics don't work that way anywhere in the world, you are elected to implement the manifesto of your political party which must be beneficial to all, you must first of all align with your party structure and identity, that is why when we vote, the names of the contestants are not on the ballot papers but that of the party and the Logo, chikena, may be when our constitution allows for independent candidates what you are saying here may suffice but for now, Party supremacy is key. PMB was naive of this at the beginning

You guys are not learning from past mistakes, this is the same attitude that made APC's anointed candidates to loss the headship at the Senate and in the House.

Yes, Saraki was a factor, but remember he was able to convince the majority to go along with him. Even if you attributed the Senate vote to a coup that prevented the naived APC Senators that chose to go and welcome PMB instead of attending their inaguration, what about the defeat that APC anointed candidates were given in the House.

APC should realize that, the majority that gave them the landslide in the last election came from different factions and interests. These various factions had only one goal in mind, i.e. to win and remain in the power. They do not care about party supremacy or party interest....in politities, there are no permanent friends or permanent enemies, just permanent interest. These deflator to APC did not drop their various interests at the door when they joined APC and they are not permanent friends with APC, they joined APC because at that time, that is the party that aligned more closely to their interest.

Instead of forcing party supremacy on the Senate, I think APC should start thinking of how they will governor....because even with their majority in Senate, it will be difficult for them to pass meaning bills that aligns to their priorities....e.g. APC have 60 votes to PDP's 49...on any bill, PDP can be guaranteed to produce all their 49 votes, but with the various factions & interests in APC, I doubt it, we saw that played out in Saraki vote....all that is needed to defeat any of their Priorities is 6 deflating votes and it is very easy to get those votes.

So, APC should be wise and know that, there is no unifying interest among it's current politicians and they should stop thinking that the APC that gave them the majority in the last election have the same interest, cohesion and unity as the previous minority APC and as such, the more you force party supremacy, the more you start tuning off many Senators and it is bad for business.

If APC want to be a true majority, they must come to terms with the diversity and ranging interest within their current formation, discuss them, allow everyone to air their interests, then find a way to address or compromise; forcefully commanding everyone to toll a single line only walk at the barracks and PMB should know the difference. He is not commanding an infantry battalion and this is not a dictatorship either.
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by manchester1: 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
hmmmmm buhari u can really lie when last did you visit sambisa instead of you to say west Germany

1 Like

Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by NaijaFutbol: 3:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
bornmekus:

ABUJA – President Muhammadu Buhari has told the All Progressives Congress
lawmakers in the National Assembly to accept the party’s supremacy in the interest of democracy.

In his opening remarks at the ongoing meeting of the National Executive Committee of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in Abuja, Buhari charged members to put whatever interest they have in their “pockets” and accept the supremacy of the party in the overall interest of democracy.

He said: “What ever your personal interests, put them in your pocket. Let APC work. Let the system work. I appeal to you to accept the superiority of the party. I cannot confine myself in Sambisa forest and refuse to participate in the meeting because I respect the superiority of the party.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/breaking-news-accept-party-supremacy-buhari-tells-senators-reps/#sthash.PzTq6Pp7.dpuf

What was he trying to say in the highlighted?
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by wirelessmaster: 3:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
hedonistic:
There can't be anything like "party supremacy" in the APC because the APC is not a proper party. It is actually an agglomeration of disparate factions with disparate interests. Unless you mean that members of this hurriedly assembled contraption should accept 'faction supremacy'... Which will be ridiculous. Why should Saraki, who belongs to the nPDP faction, for instance, accept the "supremacy" of Tinubu's Yoruba ACN faction?

Bukola Saraki has mortgaged the victory of the party that was won at the highest cost. Winning an incumbent in Africa is at a great cost with a lot of people losing their lives and their investment. Some mortgaged all they worked for. He traded it with opponent. Surely, there will be a cost for betrayal. Where was he at chatham house? Is he more important than Senator Barnabas Gemade, Senator Abdulahi Adamu and other people that are more experienced and older than him.Some of them even practiced politics with his father. He is a minority within his his party.

All the people that died in Rivers, Akwa Ibom and other states. The people that stood their ground despite AIT,NTA and other electronic and print media attacks. Those whose reputation was smeared and those elders and international communities who thought two party system is ideal for Nigeria as it had worked in Ghana. He wasted all those efforts.

PDP will go to air to oppose any Buhari move including appointment to key offices while Saraki is dinning at the Senate with them. INEC and SSS heads are just example. By the time list of nominees start getting to the Senate, then PMB and the northerners who supported Buhari would have realised they have wasted their energy.

This is not politics. Under NPN, his father Senator Olusola Saraki became the Senate Leader (Senate Majority Leader) under the NPN Machinery. In the presence of Umaru Dikko, Senator Uba Ahmed, Richard Akinjide, Akinloye, etc,his father would not have betrayed NPN even if the combined seats of the opposition of UPN, NPP and others were more than NPN.

His father dominated kwara politically and economically. All the few people that would have been very famous always died in their prime, person like Rear Admiral Lawal, Idiagbon and Adisa are all dead. Belgore tried no way. Now the son has started in another form. We shall see. Hope the 12 years effort of GMB and all the reputation and expectation from had not been traded
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by codedguy1(m): 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
yinka40:

Why can't Buhari also follow party supremacy and allow the party nominate his ministers

I tire ooo. That ministerial list will reveal a lot!

1 Like

Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by bornmekus: 3:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
NaijaFutbol:

What was he trying to say in the highlighted?
embarassed
Talking about misconduct in the party especially in the National Assembly.
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by tonytony208(m): 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
bornmekus:
But the source is there already.

I wonder! So, why the question about source again?
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by bornmekus: 3:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
tonytony208:

I wonder! So, why the question about source again?
May be you are asking after Meat with Source.
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by tete7000(m): 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
seniorklop:
If only Saraki and Dogora will listen! Power drunk fellas! APC made the greatest mistake accepting PDP decampees.

Without them they wouldn't have won the election. APC mistake was when they felt only foundation members will be allowed to hold Principal offices in the legislature. They can't eat their cake and have it and as person lay hin bed na so he go sleep on top am. APC is fake, built on faulty logic of win at all cost and then dump those you use to win.
In the build up to election, APC used propaganda to the fullest, they told blatant lies to gullible Nigerians in search of a messianic President. What they forget is that whatever is built on lies and falsehood cannot stand the test of time. I only wasn't expecting it to start falling apart too soon.
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by specco(m): 4:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
Goke7:

My guy politics don't work that way anywhere in the world, you are elected to implement the manifesto of your political party which must be beneficial to all, you must first of all align with your party structure and identity, that is why when we vote, the names of the contestants are not on the ballot papers but that of the party and the Logo, chikena, may be when our constitution allows for independent candidates what you are saying here may suffice but for now, Party supremacy is key. PMB was naive of this at the beginning
Referencing the bolded above. Apc would have fallen face down if they had fielded another instead of Buhari as their Presidential candidate. Many voters do consider the candidate and not only the party when voting.
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by guardsman: 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
vigasimple:

Has he ever been to sambisa forest? How is the war on terror going? Your snail baba and cow baba is just photo paparazzi president. All talk and no action. Even the talk is very doubtful.

Shame on the people who brought a semi illiterate 73years old grandfather of BORN TO RULE FULANI extract to lead this country.

SNAIL BABA, COW BABA.

APCshit. ASSOCIATION OF PROPAGANDIST CONFUSIONIST

[b]TANoid vigasimple, defender of d eediot Commander-in-Chief who went dancing skelewu in kano hours after d Nyanya bombings, when will u hav sense?.
d story of dis insurgency could hav been different if only GEJ saw it as an insurgency. Rather he listened to d voices of fear, suspicion & division like urs who sold him d lie dat it was northerners trying to make d nation ungovernable 4 him. He therefore did not see d people of d north east as his constituents but saw them as people who were trying to make d nation ungovernable 4 him. Having left undone what he should hav done, he discovered d truth in d twilight of his inept presidency & tried to make amends. It was too late & he got what he deserved. Otuoke straaaaaight!
PMB knows dat it is an insurgency & has put in place a multinational coalition who ar going after d insurgents. d command & control centre has been relocated 4 greater fighting efficiency. Just yesterday d vice-president was in d troubled region. dis is just a snippet of what PMB is doing.
d gullible GEJ must be cursing people like u who misled him.

[/b]
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by horlanray(m): 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fatimat Rasaki, Olamide Oni, Owoseni Ajayi Decamp To APC In Ekiti / Rumbling In APC Over 2023 Presidential Ticket / AfDB: Why My Detractors Are After Me – Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.