Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,784 members, 7,806,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno (14501 Views)

Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa / Soldiers Kill 10 Boko Haram Terrorists While On Operation In Borno. See Photos / Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by mrkings84(m): 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
Don't believe or take it serious any news about boko haram cus they're just tools in the hands of the Northern propagandists, right now no one talks about chibok girls anymore. The principal of chibok was rewarded with a commissioner office for a job well done.

Human living with mammals!!

3 Likes

Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by neocortex: 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
RIP to the dead.

Let no one be surprised,
Buhari has reportedly ordered the security forces to stand down and return to their Baracks while he dream up his strategy, hence the
increase in Boko Haram's attack.

Snail Baba

2 Likes

Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by rozayx5(m): 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
funny how usernames like egift demdem berem beremx omenka get missing in all these bomb blast threads. but during gej tenure the names above were always complete on first page undecided

5 Likes

Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by berrystunn(m): 2:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
Am calling on commander in chief of armed forces to resign...

I day fear you ?

2 Likes

Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by Gboliwe: 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
AustineE1:
Even with the defence command center relocated to Maidugari,the bombs are going off like never before. I thought this was one of the things APC used against GEJ,today the Dogon Yaro from Daura is busy appointing his brothers in every important positions,in the worst form of disregard to the federal character principle.
RIP to the innocent Nigerians who are dying like chickens,just because of irresponsible leadership.

The annoying part is that you won't see those noisemaking foot soldiers of APC on nairaland come to troll here like they used to. Even the useless Liar Mohammed has gone dumb! This is just the beginning. They voted a terrorist and they should enjoy the dividends of terrorism.

7 Likes

Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by CSTR2: 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Almost crushed?

The same Boko that was still attacking up till May 29th this year ?

The same Boko that your hero forgot to put to sleep properly in 2010....when he had a chance?When the boil was still lance-able.

Don't make me laugh. The reason why we threw out PDP...was not because we hated Jona or Igbos or Ijaws....or indeed anyone...but because we did not like the way your govt and its supporters blamed others for problems they could have solved. Do you know how annoying it was to see a bomb blast....and almost immediately your PDPian stool pigeons on Nairaland were telling us how it was all the North's fault.

Is that what we elected them for...to tell us whose fault...or to sort out the problem?

And for your information...I am not happy with the way this current govt is dealing with Boko too....but I don't like the way you TANoids pretend that all was well before Buhari took over...when it was not, and you know it.

@OP....I wonder where the SSS and NIA are. By now...we should have Boko infiltrated and dealt with from the inside. Also....where are our new Special Forces?
Have you forgotten the 6 weeks onslaught that pinned BH to sambisa and other border towns?
Even critics of the past govt and foreign media acknowledged the coming victory of the nigerian army which some mischeviously attributed to jonathan's election gimmicks.
Guy go and sit down if you don:t know what to say.

8 Likes

Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by jerome4u(m): 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
For christ sake this are humans not animal, the number of people dying evry day in bornu as become a evry day news, Even during the time of GEJ we still hear of nigeria army killing this boko haram, PMB hav not impress me at all.

4 Likes

Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by ocelot2006(m): 2:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
AustineE1:
Even with the defence command center relocated to Maidugari,the bombs are going off like never before. I thought this was one of the things APC used against GEJ,today the Dogon Yaro from Daura is busy appointing his brothers in every important positions,in the worst form of disregard to the federal character principle.
RIP to the innocent Nigerians who are dying like chickens,just because of irresponsible leadership.

Forget that bloody Command Centre of a thing. It was even a bad move. During GEJ's years, the COIN Ops was executed by the brilliant GoC 7th Div and elements of 3rd Armoured Div in the AOR at Adamawa. Under same GoC was the single fusion cell that provided everything from combat air support to Intelligence. The whole system worked.

But in comes the Daura President, and 2 commnd and control centres are established at both Borno and Adamawa. To make matters worse, an army Director from Army HQ was placed in charge of the Ops. The experience and knowledge of the battle space, gone, and the addition to the hierarchy simply lengthens the flow of critical information BTW the battlefield and control.

3 Likes

Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by tolustx(m): 2:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
Who said BH has run out of people to be used?

Naija which way now?
Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by jesuseun1(m): 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
my proposal to PMB in fighting insurgency-a strong dynamic database of pple living in NE will go a long way in combating terrorism and reduce the influx of pple from other countries. this will fish out the terrorist,you will be a suspect if you cannot produce the citizen card and suspect online and banking activities can easily be monitor. US is the number 1 enemy of terrorist,but how come we dont get to hear of bombing everyday in US.It is because of a working system on ground that has the details of everyone living in America,so there is not hiding place.
Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
glimpse33:
what are people still doing in borno by the way

if I was buhari, I would Reduce Nigeria to 35 states, wiping borno off the surface! the insurgency there is dimishing our image

Buhari should get to work and stop condemning attacks, else I would be forced to call him a DULLARD. lipsrsealed

RIP to the victims tho!

That is not how to fight Boko Haram.

You can carpet bomb Borno from here to eternity....and Boko will still come out.

You see....Boko is a unconventional force. The aim of an unconventional force is to fight by discouraging the enemy....not by winning battles.

A good example is the USA-Vietnam war (1963-75).

The Americans fought the Vietnamese Communists like a proper war....while the Vietnamese Communists....fought the Americans with guerrilla warfare.The result...the Americans won the major battles...but lost the war.

By contrast...the White racist govt of Rhodesia (Zimbabwe today) fought the gallant Liberation forces of the ZANLA by forming a group called the Selous Scouts....whose job was to defeat the ZANLA by fighting like them. By the end of the war.....the Scouts had been far more successful than even the elite units of the regular Rhodesian Army...like the RLI and the SAS.(They were also the only elite unit to have black officers and men fighting alongside the whites....and the black officers commanded and trained whites too...).

I hope Nigeria learns from history. If we must defeat Boko...we must take the fight to them. We must not treat them like a conventional enemy. We must also be prepared for a long fight...Boko is already prepared. Our Govt must put on its thinking cap and make the necessary reforms in security so that we can eventually defeat Boko. And it must start by fighting this war as it is meant to be fought.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by skedy1(m): 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
But this borno state is no the finish?

God help us!
Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
D.ullardinho is confused. hahaha

Most of those ediots that voted the dullard are already dead.
FOOOOOOOOLS

5 Likes

Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by oshinadekunle(m): 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
Se dis people no dey fast ni, dis people are rili rascal. undecidedSe dis people no dey fast ni, dis people are rili rascal.
Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by Beremx(f): 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
rozayx5:
funny how usernames like egift demdem berem beremx omenka get missing in all these bomb blast threads. but during gej tenure the names above were always complete on first page undecided
even during Jonathan's administration i got tired of commenting on boko haram threads. I still maintain that till today.

My heart are always with victims of boko harm insurgency.
Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by DExplorer1: 2:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
glimpse33:
what are people still doing in borno by the way

if I was buhari, I would Reduce Nigeria to 35 states, wiping borno off the surface! the insurgency there is dimishing our image

Buhari should get to work and stop condemning attacks, else I would be forced to call him a DULLARD. lipsrsealed

RIP to the victims tho!
Very funny, does that affect him or is he aware of your existence. . .
Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
CSTR2:
Have you forgotten the 6 weeks onslaught that pinned BH to sambisa and other border towns?
Even critics of the past govt and foreign media acknowledged the coming victory of the nigerian army which some mischeviously attributed to jonathan's election gimmicks.
Guy go and sit down if you don:t know what to say.

grin

I am laughing at you because you do not know how insurgent groups operate.

Look...I know all about that offensive. I also know that it won't stop the bombings.

(And no...I am not an insurgent, a Bokosupporter....I hate them,or in the Army....I am just a Nigerian Chirstian citizen).

Groups like Boko can be defeated on the battle field. But...you are defeating their field component. Their underground sleeper cell compnent is where the real action is...and those are hard to defeat.

The underground component is what is responsible for the bomb blasts all over the country. And that is where you need good intellgence and good unconventional warfare capability to stop them.

I knows am not an expert....but I have read and seen enough to know that you do not defeat groups like Boko by chasing them away into the sunset....you beat them by playing them at their game...only stronger. That is what PMB has to do....we need improved special forces capability and improved intelligence gathering. Simples.

And please....I am not here to defend any politician. My allegiance is to the Nigerian people....after God of course.

We are in for a long storm....but I know that it will end in ultimate victory....if we and our leaders put away tribalism , bigotry and corruption and fight this menace called Boko until victory.

2 Likes

Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by Tjpromise(m): 2:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
Soon this country will have bomb daily news section just like weather and business news, and we will b like "O boy aw many people bomb kill today sef," and d reply will b "just 100 not to much". Its time we take dis matter much more serious than d ebola occurence

1 Like

Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by telad(m): 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
Thought the president had all the strategies mapped out, so far; (apart from moving commadn to Maiduguri) he has been repeating what Jonathan has done.
The fact that Chad,Niger and Cameroon were debating rotation of Multinational Joint Task Force shows they don't wish it to end soon.
I think the South African proxy was doing a great job till their contract was terminated and they are cheaper and more effective than this MJTF.
Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by nwadiuko1(m): 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
In psaquare's voice....."They say they want some dullardo"
Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by DExplorer1: 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
henrysam:
With time we will beg Gej to come and rescue this country from boko haram.
All APShit supporters were talking rubbish then like Buhari will go to war with boko haram
You know GEJ stopped bokoharam in 35days of been Nigeria's President, huh?
Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by Goahead(m): 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Almost crushed?

The same Boko that was still attacking up till May 29th this year ?

The same Boko that your hero forgot to put to sleep properly in 2010....when he had a chance?When the boil was still lance-able.

Don't make me laugh. The reason why we threw out PDP...was not because we hated Jona or Igbos or Ijaws....or indeed anyone...but because we did not like the way your govt and its supporters blamed others for problems they could have solved. Do you know how annoying it was to see a bomb blast....and almost immediately your PDPian stool pigeons on Nairaland were telling us how it was all the North's fault.

Is that what we elected them for...to tell us whose fault...or to sort out the problem?

And for your information...I am not happy with the way this current govt is dealing with Boko too....but I don't like the way you TANoids pretend that all was well before Buhari took over...when it was not, and you know it.

@OP....I wonder where the SSS and NIA are. By now...we should have Boko infiltrated and dealt with from the inside. Also....where are our new Special Forces?
Typical Janjawii.d

3 Likes

Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
telad:
Thought the president had all the strategies mapped out, so far; (apart from moving commadn to Maiduguri) he has been repeating what Jonathan has done.
The fact that Chad,Niger and Cameroon were debating rotation of Multinational Joint Task Force shows they don't wish it to end soon.
I think the South African proxy was doing a great job till their contract was terminated and they are cheaper and more effective than this MJTF.

I think we need a Nigerian spestnaz.
Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
I hope the people being killed are those out of the 473,543 foools that voted this brainless clown into govt? cheesy cheesy

Let them continue eating bombs everyday. They voted change, and now the music in Borno has CHANGED from Skelewu to SHOKI! tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
Goahead:
I am a blessed and loved child of God.

Thank you very much for caling me names.

Indeed it is sad that for telling the truth....I get to be called names.

As if I am from Sudan(I am not)....the home of the janja...whatimecallit!

All right......let me make myself clear.

I am a Nigerian.

I do not care for the games that you Northerners and Southerners play.

I do not care for the PDP or the APC or any party.

I only care that my constituency....Nigeria....everyone in this blessed country from the North to the South gets the beast deal in leadership.

I am ready to vote out APC if by 2019.....they have failed.

So....if you think that I am like you or your perceived enemies....get another think.

Good afternoon.

1 Like

Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by DExplorer1: 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
I was thinking since the saTANoids said Buhari was the sponsor of the bokoharam, the bombing should have stopped now that he's the President.

1 Like

Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
It seems Nigeria has lost total control of part of its territory and boko haram is here to stay! Shameful!!!!! And to think bvhari promised to end this menace, all these politicians are bold faced liars! They just say what they think the people want and need to hear!!!! Bvhari already making GEJ look like a hero!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by telad(m): 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
bushdoc9919:

I think we need a Nigerian spestnaz.

If they will do the job, fine. I don't care who or what is used, all i want is a cure.
Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by anonimi: 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
bushdoc9919:

grin

I am laughing at you because you do not know how insurgent groups operate.

Look...I know all about that offensive. I also know that it won't stop the bombings.

(And no...I am not an insurgent, a Bokosupporter....I hate them,or in the Army....I am just a Nigerian Chirstian citizen).

Groups like Boko can be defeated on the battle field. But...you are defeating their field component. Their underground sleeper cell compnent is where the real action is...and those are hard to defeat.

The underground component is what is responsible for the bomb blasts all over the country. And that is where you need good intellgence and good unconventional warfare capability to stop them.

I knows am not an expert....but I have read and seen enough to know that you do not defeat groups like Boko by chasing them away into the sunset....you beat them by playing them at their game...only stronger. That is what PMB has to do....we need improved special forces capability and improved intelligence gathering. Simples.

And please....I am not here to defend any politician. My allegiance is to the Nigerian people....after God of course.

We are in for a long storm....but I know that it will end in ultimate victory....if we and our leaders put away tribalism , bigotry and corruption and fight this menace called Boko until victory.

I quite agree with you on the bold parts, which I also harped on in the past till now.
However, do you think that Buhari dragging a retired man, Lawan Musa Daura, to head DSS is the best way to improve intelligence gathering

1 Like

Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by Sanpas: 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
Voting in Buhari as President was a mistake of everlasting consequence. So disappointed are his supporters that some were making appointment and fighting corruption on his behalf. Unfortunately, the the celebrated news of Buhari handing over his wife's brother to EFCC could not spur him to act.He is actually 'phyting kworoshon'

2 Likes

Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
richidinho:
Is it not the same boko haram that Jonathan almost crushed before May 29?

What has this D.ullardinho done since he came on board?

#NeverAgain
Smartest boy pele ooooo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Protesters Chase Edo Workers From Offices / Buratai, Abba Kyari, Lai Mohammed Visit Shettima Over IDPs Bombing / Donatus Okonkwo Picks APC Nomination Form For Anambra Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.