Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,414 members, 7,781,201 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:33 AM

AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno (14485 Views)

Multiple Bomb Blasts Kill Many In Adamawa / Soldiers Kill 10 Boko Haram Terrorists While On Operation In Borno. See Photos / Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by anonimi: 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
DExplorer1:
I was thinking since the saTANoids said Buhari was the sponsor of the bokoharam, the bombing should have stopped now that he's the President.

The way Taliban grew out of the US sponsorship of the Mujaheddin to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan, perhaps Boko Haram terrorists have outgrown their original sponsors and sympathisers.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2193460_buharifaultsbokoclampdown_jpega413ed39790bd6df7c30d3a27da2352c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2197070_stopkillingbokoharammembers2_jpeg5f078169b2de9f9501c7a9bbf6933c41

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by igbeke: 3:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
Chai!
Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by Captainswag225(m): 3:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
at this rate, nigerians will soon be begging jonathan to come back to power.

3 Likes

Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by gratiaeo(m): 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
Attack on Boko Haram is an attack to northern Nigeria- Buhari

4 Likes

Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by konjivity: 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
I thought the military command and control has moved to Maiduguri, or are they trekking to the place?

1 Like

Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by frisky2good(m): 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
At 73, there's a limit to what I can do - Buhari, 2015

okeyglm:
buhari should wake up
Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by DExplorer1: 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
anonimi:

The way Taliban grew out of the US sponsorship of the Mujaheddin to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan, perhaps Boko Haram terrorists have outgrown their original sponsors and sympathisers.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2193460_buharifaultsbokoclampdown_jpega413ed39790bd6df7c30d3a27da2352c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2197070_stopkillingbokoharammembers2_jpeg5f078169b2de9f9501c7a9bbf6933c41
I'd agreed if Buhari was ever named.
Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by Collinsugoma(m): 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
I don't know if those Boko people are stronger than our millitary men.
Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by mightyokwy(m): 3:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Almost crushed?

The same Boko that was still attacking up till May 29th this year ?

The same Boko that your hero forgot to put to sleep properly in 2010....when he had a chance?When the boil was still lance-able.

Don't make me laugh. The reason why we threw out PDP...was not because we hated Jona or Igbos or Ijaws....or indeed anyone...but because we did not like the way your govt and its supporters blamed others for problems they could have solved. Do you know how annoying it was to see a bomb blast....and almost immediately your PDPian stool pigeons on Nairaland were telling us how it was all the North's fault.

Is that what we elected them for...to tell us whose fault...or to sort out the problem?

And for your information...I am not happy with the way this current govt is dealing with Boko too....but I don't like the way you TANoids pretend that all was well before Buhari took over...when it was not, and you know it.

@OP....I wonder where the SSS and NIA are. By now...we should have Boko infiltrated and dealt with from the inside. Also....where are our new Special Forces?
If boko haram is not the northern's fault then who's fault?. I dn't know if you still remember this comment "Any attack on boko haram is an attack to north". What have the northern governors and their traditional rulars done since inception of this insurgency. Was the boko boys not the same mechineries ur northern politicians where using to rigg election bfor they graduated to this hydra headed moster. A man who's house in on fire does not pursue rat. So you guys shld stop apportioning blame to people. When kidnapping was on rampant in the southeast their governors did not wait for Federal government to tackle the issue.Pack well jare.

3 Likes

Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by anonimi: 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
DExplorer1:
I'd agreed if Buhari was ever named.

Be careful what you ask for as you just might get it wink

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2587510_buharibokoharamnegotiator_jpegd42690cb2f2ac90a06f15aac5d233e2c

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
mightyokwy:

If boko haram is not the northern's fault then who's fault?. I dn't know if you still remember this comment "Any attack on boko haram is an attack to north". What have the northern governors and their traditional rulars done since inception of this insurgency. Was the boko boys not the same mechineries ur northern politicians where using to rigg election bfor they graduated to this hydra headed moster. A man who's house in on fire does not pursue rat. So you guys shld stop apportioning blame to people. When kidnapping was on rampant in the southeast their governors did not wait for Federal government to tackle the issue.Pack well jare.
[size=13pt]
Governments are voted in not to complain about the problems....but to sort them out.[/size]

Same goes for APC too.....just in case.

1 Like

Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by oyoyome: 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
Again? Nigeria has become a bombing site.GOD save d living

2 Likes

Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Almost crushed?

The same Boko that was still attacking up till May 29th this year ?

The same Boko that your hero forgot to put to sleep properly in 2010....when he had a chance?When the boil was still lance-able.

Don't make me laugh. The reason why we threw out PDP...was not because we hated Jona or Igbos or Ijaws....or indeed anyone...but because we did not like the way your govt and its supporters blamed others for problems they could have solved. Do you know how annoying it was to see a bomb blast....and almost immediately your PDPian stool pigeons on Nairaland were telling us how it was all the North's fault.

Is that what we elected them for...to tell us whose fault...or to sort out the problem?

And for your information...I am not happy with the way this current govt is dealing with Boko too....but I don't like the way you TANoids pretend that all was well before Buhari took over...when it was not, and you know it.

@OP....I wonder where the SSS and NIA are. By now...we should have Boko infiltrated and dealt with from the inside. Also....where are our new Special Forces?

All wasn't well bro but who told u dey wea weak in 2010?? Ppl dat attacked d IG of police at police Hq and attacked UN building sound weak to u?? Den get moles and backing no b today

1 Like

Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by kalus(m): 3:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
DExplorer1:
I was thinking since the saTANoids said Buhari was the sponsor of the bokoharam, the bombing should have stopped now that he's the President.
don't you think the boys need settlement for the job they did for him. you suck breast at all?
Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by iyrojc(m): 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
Emekamex:
150 died yesterday, 10 today; still no word from the president.

What do we want him to do
Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
It looks like the dullard aka Baba Go Slow hasn't resumed office yet. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by DExplorer1: 4:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
anonimi:

Be careful what you ask for as you just might get it wink

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2587510_buharibokoharamnegotiator_jpegd42690cb2f2ac90a06f15aac5d233e2c
Ofcourse, we can still remember how gladly PDP used it to campaign against him. It's not about what i ask for, it's about you refusing to consume lies, it's about we knowing the real truth as Nigerians. Bokoharam was a national issue in the time of GEJ and its still remain a national issue now in the time of President Buhari. No turn-tables!

1 Like

Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by Chamber10(m): 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
I have some questions bordering my mind for some days now:

1. where are those that said that GEJ was behind boko haram as a means to decimate northern population ahead of 2015 election. The bombing has continued even after the election...so shocked

2. Where are those that said that PDP is behind boko haram? Now that a new party has taken over, why do we still have incessant bombing?

3. Why has Lai Mohammed suddenly gone dumb about his usual comments and condemnation

4. Why has our new president remained silent while those that voted massively for him in Borno are slaughtered everyday. Remember he got 473,543 votes out of 501,920 valid votes cast in Borno.

5. Why is it that the military has not launched any offensive on boko haram since inception of the new president making it look as if Boko haram is winning the war?

Why...Why... Why....I need answers

CC:
nissparts, keneking, cardoctor, sultaan, bakatsine, yyb14, ceanabigger, ib55, lacasa, beremx, Jarus, BetaThings, HAH, naptu2,honeric01, Abagworo, mdautotec, DeepSight,Demdem, nagoma, hakanai, zhulkiflu, hakeem4shi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by soldierdollar(m): 4:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
glimpse33:
what are people still doing in borno by the way

if I was buhari, I would Reduce Nigeria to 35 states, wiping borno off the surface! the insurgency there is dimishing our image

Buhari should get to work and stop condemning attacks, else I would be forced to call him a DULLARD. lipsrsealed

RIP to the victims tho!

Removing the state will automatically answer boko's prayers grin
Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by RAO1(m): 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
glimpse33:
what are people still doing in borno by the way

if I was buhari, I would Reduce Nigeria to 35 states, wiping borno off the surface! the insurgency there is dimishing our image

Buhari should get to work and stop condemning attacks, else I would be forced to call him a DULLARD. lipsrsealed

RIP to the victims tho!
If he does dt..Boko Haram group has achieved their aim...
Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by lanrestic: 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
Neyoor:
may God help us.
amen
Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by unclejb2(m): 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
This great grand Pa living in Aso Rock should hide his face in shame. Boko Haram is overwhelming him. And he does not have any road map. I weep for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by anwo247: 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
Daura #Dullard is working!
Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by Hero10001: 4:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
Emekamex:
150 died yesterday, 10 today; still no word from the president.
omo, na one chance o.
Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by azidomedogo: 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
These bastards are advancing....
Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by franudi: 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
Neduzze5:
And the dullardish bunkom is still having meetings and playing inner caucus politics with the dying party called APC!!

This change mantra was a real dupe!! Fellow Nigerians, we have been magaed!!

embarassed embarassed
Igbos were right for not voting Buhari.
Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by Goahead(m): 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Thank you very much for caling me names.

Indeed it is sad that for telling the truth....I get to be called names.

As if I am from Sudan(I am not)....the home of the janja...whatimecallit!

All right......let me make myself clear.

I am a Nigerian.

I do not care for the games that you Northerners and Southerners play.

I do not care for the PDP or the APC or any party.

I only care that my constituency....Nigeria....everyone in this blessed country from the North to the South gets the beast deal in leadership.

I am ready to vote out APC if by 2019.....they have failed.

So....if you think that I am like you or your perceived enemies....get another think.

Good afternoon.
Who are the TanNoid?
Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by babestella: 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
richidinho:
Is it not the same boko haram that Jonathan almost crushed before May 29?

What has this D.ullardinho done since he came on board?

#NeverAgain

Where is the stew.pid general those e-diots and sillii Nigerians in SW voted for? I will not say they were scammed because people were screaming then that Buhari is a scam and they all listened to the hopeless e-diots in APC leadership to abuse GEJ. What is most annoying is the sillly lies and propaganda and total disrespect for the office of the presidents by the silllliiy APC leaders and thier deranged followers. Karma is a damn biatch, she will bite them so hard, the criticism has not started yet. As far as I am concerned Buhari is a failure, a nincompoop and 4 years down the line he will pack his luggage and move out of aso rock.

1 Like

Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by successmatters(m): 6:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
all4naija:
It looks like the dullard aka Baba Go Slow hasn't resumed office yet. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

still feeding his hungry cows
Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by babestella: 6:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
And Nigerians are still waiting for Buhari to stop the death sentence of those innocent Nigerians condemned to death because of flimsy religious reasons. Test 1, paper 2 ongoing. let's see if Sharia law is greater than the Nigerian constitution.
Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by Oghenebrume7: 6:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
buhari should first of all go after the sponsors of boko haram if truly he want to stop them! smileybuhari should first of all go after the sponsors of boko haram if truly he want to stop them!
Re: AGAIN !!!twin Blasts Kill 10 In Borno by mightyokwy(m): 6:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
bushdoc9919:

[size=13pt]
Governments are voted in not to complain about the problems....but to sort them out.[/size]

Same goes for APC too.....just in case.

Good, you shld tell that to those lazy and good for nothing northern governors that do nothing but wait for oyel money from the south every month.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Protesters Chase Edo Workers From Offices / Oyetola, His Deputy Dragged To Court Over Oath Of Office / Goodluck Jonathan Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree At Igbinedion University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.