Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Joke Of The Day - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke Of The Day (1208 Views)

*waec* Joke Of D Day / Best Joke Of Today ( Wife Adult Joke In Hindi ) / Joke Of The Day. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joke Of The Day by Emyemyberry(m): 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
I went to the police station in Portharcourt to certify my document. On arrival, I met one of the policemen reading the bible, specifically Genesis, I was so impressed so I asked him, "Officer, who killed Abel, Adam's son?"
He raised his head, looked at my face with dismay and said, "I don't know, ask Sgt Asare, he is in charge of murder cases
Re: Joke Of The Day by aweda141(m): 10:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
Emyemyberry:
I went to the police station in Portharcourt to certify my document. On arrival, I met one of the policemen reading the bible, specifically Genesis, I was so impressed so I asked him, "Officer, who killed Abel, Adam's son?"
He raised his head, looked at my face with dismay and said, "I don't know, ask Sgt Asare, he is in charge of murder cases
lol funny bro

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Next President Of Nigeria Inspired By Marijuana / I Pray This Type Of Problem Befalls All NAIRALANDERS! / What Will You Do If You Were In This Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.