Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Catholic Priest Says Homosexuality Is Gift From God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Priest Says Homosexuality Is Gift From God (3178 Views)

Catholic Priest & Islamic Cleric Embrace Each Other In Minna To Promote Peace / A Catholic Priest Holds Mass In An Open Church (Photos) / Catholic Priest Says Homosexuality Is Gift From God And That The Bible Is Not... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catholic Priest Says Homosexuality Is Gift From God by ifeoluwasegun(m): 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
Catholic Priest Says Homosexuality Is Gift From God, And That The Bible Is Not The Word Of God, And Then Pope Francis Kisses His Hand And Praises Him

A 93 year old Italian priest named Michele de Paolis, considered to be Italy’s most rebellious priest and amongst the most universally notorious advocates for the Catholic Church to change its position on homosexuality, said: homosexual love is a gift from (God) no less than heterosexual.

This same damned heretic said: The Bible “is” not the word of God

And now, just a few days ago, Francis, whether by his own will or through some malicious advisors, celebrated mass with this evil man and then kissed his hand, as this photo attests:

A REPORT FROM AN ONLINE CHRISTIAN GROUP

The sodomite supporting priest, Paolis, described in his Facebook page how the meeting got organized: when requesting the meeting, he asked the Pope, “Is it possible?” Francis then responded, “Anything is possible. Talk to Cardinal Maradiaga and he shall prepare everything.” Paolis stated on his Facebook page, “And then (unbelievably) he kissed my hand! I hugged him and wept”.

Paolis is “a well-known figure in Italy as a leading clerical apologist for the homosexualist ideology.” How, then, could the Pope not know about this man’s evil behavior? How could he kiss his hand and do mass with such a reprobate?

This same sodomite priest openly condemns the Bible, saying that its not the Word of God, and illustrates the spirit of Antichrist. He wrote in a damned book:

[W]e must overcome the letter of Scripture. It is the same St. Paul in 2 Corinthians 3:6 who says, “The letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.” … That this biblical letter.. killed and continues to kill, unfortunately, at times, not only morally but also physically, is a fact. The Bible “is” not the word of God; the Bible “contains” the word of God. …Instead of wasting energy in endless controversy the Church aims to build a Christian spirituality of joyous acceptance of self, gratitude to God in the knowledge that homosexual love is a gift from Him no less than heterosexual. A spirituality in which we dialogue and we compare to all, but obey God alone.
He moreover said that Christians:

completely ignore the phenomenon of homosexuality, which science has now clarified unequivocally: the homosexual orientation is not chosen freely by the person. The boy or girl will discover that it is an approach deeply rooted in personality, which is an essential aspect of his identity: it is not a disease, it is not a perversion. …Some church people say, “It’s okay to be gay, but they should not have sex, they can not love each other.” This is the greatest hypocrisy. It’s like saying to a plant that grows, “You must not flourish, you must not bear fruit!” …We must have patience with our Mother Church… Her attitude towards homosexuals will change.

There is a very dangerous homosexual supporting ring deeply entrenched in the Vatican, which is helping enable it when it conducts mass with such a depraved heretic.

I have myself experienced, to some measure, this homosexual supporting ring in the Catholic Church, in a conversation I had with one priest and Catholic canon law judge, named Robert L. Kincl (also known as Fr. Bob Kincl), who was ordained in Rome. Kincl had befriended us as a fan of Shoebat.com acting as conservative, yet referred to homosexual handling as permissible in the conversation. Having been shocked at his remarks, I told Kincl:

How can you, as a priest, be so liberal toward such a sick evil as two men handling each other, or as two men having a “relationship” just as long as they are not going with other men. It is evil and it is reprobate.

I also told him:

It is not tolerable for you, as both a priest and a canon law judge, to be permissive to somebody having a homosexual relationship just as long as they are not being promiscuous with other men. It is deplorable, and in the words of St. Paul, “worthy of death” (Romans 1:32).

Kincl defended his position and responded with a rejection of the Old Testament and a twisting of St. Paul’s condemnation of homosexuality in Romans, stating

We do not follow the Hebrew Scriptures. We follow Jesus Christ who never mentioned gay relationships. When St. Paul mentioned such a relationship he was referring to the promiscuousness of the Romans using sodomy.

Shoebat.com decided to investigate Kincl and found that he has a dark past. In 1993, Kincl worked as a Commander in charge of clergy at the U.S. Navy, and while he was in the service he defended another chaplain confirmed to be guilty of child molestation, named Robert Hrdlicka.

The investigation revealed that Robert L. Kincl had even written the authorities, not to charge the pedophile who molested the young boys, but urged them to send him back to serve as a chaplain:

Catholic chaplain Lt. Robert Hrdlicka pleaded guilty to molesting boys in 1993. Before his sentencing, six other Catholic Navy chaplains and the church’s archbishop for the military services urged authorities to send Lt. Hrdlicka to a church-run treatment center.

“It is my fervent hope and prayer that he will be able to return to the active ministry as soon as possible,” wrote then-Cmdr. Robert L. Kincl.

Instead, Lt. Hrdlicka went to prison.

http://shoebat.com/2014/06/05/catholic-priest-says-homosexuality-gift-god-bible-word-god-pope-francis-kisses-hand-praises/

http://www.crossmap.com/news/pope-francis-kisses-the-hand-of-concelebrates-mass-with-pro-homosexual-activist-priest-10559/print

Re: Catholic Priest Says Homosexuality Is Gift From God by HungerBAD: 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
Just when I am about leaving the Pentecostal church for the catholic, i now read this.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest Says Homosexuality Is Gift From God by ifeoluwasegun(m): 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
Maybe dey never come across this part of the Bible.

Re: Catholic Priest Says Homosexuality Is Gift From God by ifeoluwasegun(m): 1:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
HungerBAD:
Just when I am about leaving the Pentecostal church for the catholic, i now read this.

I guess you'll stop that... just guessing though, coz I won't discriminate.

However, saying the blunt truth, the Catholic is not a group of God's people - I think.
Re: Catholic Priest Says Homosexuality Is Gift From God by marshalcarter: 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
sad couldn't read but from the sub heading.....this post is stupid

Tufiakwa
Re: Catholic Priest Says Homosexuality Is Gift From God by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
when BOKO boys or ISIS boys nab you.you go explain yourself @ catholic priest grin
Re: Catholic Priest Says Homosexuality Is Gift From God by viceldo(m): 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
hope's not TRUE
Re: Catholic Priest Says Homosexuality Is Gift From God by menesheh(m): 3:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
grin

Catholic Church is always at the forefront of accepting stuffs that apparently poses a threat to Christian believes and values.

They accepted the concept of evolution as scientific fact, then inversely looking for escape route to interprete the bible verses to suit their plight. Now homosexuality. It ain't gonna work that way as many people are discovering the flaws and hidden secret behind the whole issues.

The objectivity of homosexuality is overwhelming and convincing to the extent of them conceding to it.

Nice one.
Re: Catholic Priest Says Homosexuality Is Gift From God by Anas09: 4:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
Do a research on homosexuality in the Priesthood. When I was a Child, I didn't even know what it meant, we always heard of Priest doing 12, 13 alter boys. Very common. The straight straff the nuns like mad. Get them pregnant, when the kids r born, they either put them in ophanages or simply kill them. Very common.
Re: Catholic Priest Says Homosexuality Is Gift From God by An2elect2(f): 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
You mean poo francis
Re: Catholic Priest Says Homosexuality Is Gift From God by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
Anas09:
Do a research on homosexuality in the Priesthood. When I was a Child, I didn't even know what it meant, we always heard of Priest doing 12, 13 alter boys. Very common. The straight straff the nuns like mad. Get them pregnant, when the kids r born, they either put them in ophanages or simply kill them. Very common.
its true.

But not all
Re: Catholic Priest Says Homosexuality Is Gift From God by dolphinheart(m): 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
krattoss:
its true.

But not all

Its true!!!? So what has the church done about it? Has it excommunicated them?
Re: Catholic Priest Says Homosexuality Is Gift From God by Yooguyz: 6:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
The catholic priest is right. A gay man is born with sexual attraction for other men. Our God is a perfect and Good God. For him to make to have made it so, means its a beautiful thing that he has deposited in us. smiley
Re: Catholic Priest Says Homosexuality Is Gift From God by Yooguyz: 6:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
dolphinheart:

The man is right, I don't see any reason why he should be excomminicated.
Re: Catholic Priest Says Homosexuality Is Gift From God by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
dolphinheart:

well, if they re been caught or exposed, they re been suspended in accordance with their rules.
Re: Catholic Priest Says Homosexuality Is Gift From God by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
Anas09:
this explains much about you
Re: Catholic Priest Says Homosexuality Is Gift From God by dolphinheart(m): 8:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
Yooguyz:

The man is right, I don't see any reason why he should be excomminicated.

How does the scriptures say we should handle fornicators among us (christians)?

What does the bible say about men who lie with men ?.
What does the bible say about men who use their bodies for unnatural purposes?
Re: Catholic Priest Says Homosexuality Is Gift From God by dolphinheart(m): 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
krattoss:

well, if they re been caught or exposed, they re been suspended in accordance with their rules.

Pls what does suspension entail ?
What can or cant he do when suspended?

Once caught and suspended, what is his relationship with the church and its members?
Re: Catholic Priest Says Homosexuality Is Gift From God by italo: 9:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
So Pope Francis greeted a priest that teaches error?

Hell no! Why would he do that?!

Does he not know how Jesus treated Judas - a betrayer Catholic priest?

Jesus avoided him in the protestant/pentecostal Bible.

But in the Catholic Bible, Jesus washed Judas' feet and took a kiss from him.

Which Bible are you reading?

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Says Homosexuality Is Gift From God by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
dolphinheart:

Pls what does suspension entail ?
What can or cant he do when suspended?

Once caught and suspended, what is his relationship with the church and its members?
if they re suspended, they wont celebrate the holy mass. They ve been relieved of their duties untill the suspension expires

n/b... A roman catholic priest cannot be reversed. They re priest forever according to melchizadek of old.
Thats what they believe thoor.
Re: Catholic Priest Says Homosexuality Is Gift From God by johnydon22(m): 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
dolphinheart:

?
Leviticus 20:13
"'If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman,
both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

Ok bro, you heard the bible now get to work. . God will be pleased smiley

1 Like

Re: Catholic Priest Says Homosexuality Is Gift From God by Yooguyz: 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
dolphinheart:

How does the scriptures say we should handle fornicators among us (christians)?

What does the bible say about men who use their bodies for unnatural purposes?

Stop quoting scriptures out of context, was it homosexual acts the bible condemened? Or the homosexual himself?
Re: Catholic Priest Says Homosexuality Is Gift From God by dolphinheart(m): 11:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
krattoss:
if they re suspended, they wont celebrate the holy mass. They ve been relieved of their duties untill the suspension expires

n/b... A roman catholic priest cannot be reversed. They re priest forever according to melchizadek of old.
Thats what they believe thoor.

What about the third question .
Re: Catholic Priest Says Homosexuality Is Gift From God by dolphinheart(m): 11:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
johnydon22:
Leviticus 20:13
"'If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman,
both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

Ok bro, you heard the bible now get to work. . God will be pleased smiley

Dnt understand you.
Re: Catholic Priest Says Homosexuality Is Gift From God by dolphinheart(m): 11:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
Yooguyz:

Stop quoting scriptures out of context, was it homosexual acts the bible condemened? Or the homosexual himself?

Haba! What bible scriptures have I quoted now!? Talk less of quoting out of context.? I'm only asking questions na.

What's the difference between homosexual acts and homosexual .
Re: Catholic Priest Says Homosexuality Is Gift From God by johnydon22(m): 11:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
dolphinheart:

Dnt understand you.
then read the post again, slowly this time
Re: Catholic Priest Says Homosexuality Is Gift From God by dolphinheart(m): 11:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
johnydon22:

Still dnt understand you, is that the only thing the scriptures said about them?
Re: Catholic Priest Says Homosexuality Is Gift From God by dolphinheart(m): 11:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
johnydon22:

Still dnt understand you, is that the only thing the scriptures said about them? And how christians should handle such issues?
Re: Catholic Priest Says Homosexuality Is Gift From God by johnydon22(m): 11:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
dolphinheart:

Still dnt understand you, is that the only thing the scriptures said about them? And how christians should handle such issues?

You asked for the bible said on how to handle homosexuals, i gave you exactly what you want by quoting leviticus 20:13 even romans 1:32 agree they deserve death. . .so if you want to carry out the biblical instructions on this, it is very clear what you should be doing to them.

Since obviously you don't want to or cannot follow the biblical instructions on this regard, why don't you then just leave them alone to live their lives while you live yours.
Re: Catholic Priest Says Homosexuality Is Gift From God by btoks: 6:10am On Jul 04, 2015
menesheh:
grin

Catholic Church is always at the forefront of accepting stuffs that apparently poses a threat to Christian believes and values.

They accepted the concept of evolution as scientific fact, then inversely looking for escape route to interprete the bible verses to suit their plight. Now homosexuality. It ain't gonna work that way as many people are discovering the flaws and hidden secret behind the whole issues.

The objectivity of homosexuality is overwhelming and convincing to the extent of them conceding to it.

Nice one.
please get your facts right.the catholic church teaches and stands by truth even in the face of political pressure e.g . against abortion, against contraception, against gay marriage,homosexuality acts are sinful.etc
this article refers to one sinful priest not the whole CC.

re. Evolution, the CC says that even if it were proven by science, it will be God behind the process unlike atheists who believe that evolution started by itself. In essence, God is the creator of everything,the exact process of creation has not been revealed to us.
Re: Catholic Priest Says Homosexuality Is Gift From God by Nobody: 6:22am On Jul 04, 2015
dolphinheart:

What about the third question .

his relationship with his church members will be limited to some extent. He wont be able to attend to confesions, nor celebrate the holy mass
Re: Catholic Priest Says Homosexuality Is Gift From God by menesheh(m): 6:28am On Jul 04, 2015
btoks:
please get your facts right.the catholic church teaches and stands by truth even in the face of political pressure e.g . against abortion, against contraception, against gay marriage,homosexuality acts are sinful.etc
this article refers to one sinful priest not the whole CC.

re. Evolution, the CC says that even if it were proven by science, it will be God behind the process unlike atheists who believe that evolution started by itself. In essence, God is the creator of everything,the exact process of creation has not been revealed to us.

Bolded, Next time replace that word with science science

Why would the hand of BAAL OR ALLAH be in a process capable of self replication with pretty much errors. Catholic failed to demonstrate how and why the contradicting propositions of god molding man and man evolving from a slow, from bacteria beginning to upmost complexity of different species of animals.

I didn't mention contraception, abortion; knowing fully well that there are certain things they are against. But my concern was their reasons for accepting some and rejecting others knowing apparently that all of them are against their tenet.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Festival Of Nine Lessons And Carol / How Can I End An Ungodly Relationship? / The Preaching Of Work Based Salvation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.