Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

How To Deal With Customers' Complaints - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Deal With Customers' Complaints (688 Views)

Banks Start Penalizing Customers Who Withdraw "Excess" Cash / Resolve Bank Customers’ Complaints In 30 Days – CBN / How To Deal In Agric Products From North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Deal With Customers' Complaints by Epi: 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2009
When dealing with customer complaints, be sure to use the B.L.A.S.T. method.

Believe, Listen, Apologize, Satisfy, and Thank. The customer is always “right”, so be sure to listen to the customer, apologize to the customer for any misunderstanding, fix the problem and thank the customer.

*If you don’t have a complaint sheet, be sure to ask your business supervisor/employees to jot down the customer complaints/telephone numbers.

Below is an interesting article.

http://www.customerservicemanager.com/dealing-with-customers-complaints.htm

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With Customers' Complaints by Epi: 10:14pm On Mar 05, 2009
Madam Moderator:

Could you kindly move this to the Gen. Section. I scrolled down in error only to find out that there is a Gen. Business section.

Thanks in advance
Re: How To Deal With Customers' Complaints by naijacutee(f): 12:35pm On Mar 06, 2009
No worries smiley
Re: How To Deal With Customers' Complaints by Xenisha: 6:24pm On May 30, 2022
Comments that will help you really grow your business faster. These are negative comments. Yes, I didn’t believe it at first either. But when I read this article, I changed my mind about them. At some point, I even began to rejoice that such comments are present. I changed my mind after reading this article - pissedconsumer and It can help you.

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Every Online Store In Nigeria Must Know / Status Of Free Trade Zones In Nigeria In Terms Of Abuse / Any Nasty Experience With Platinum Investments?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.