Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) (27157 Views)

19-Year-Old Mother Dumps Her 2-Month-Old Baby In A Bush In Ikorodu (Photo) / UNILORIN Graduate Awaiting NYSC Killed With A Mortar In Ikorodu (Photo) / Cultists Kill Vigilance Boss In Ikorodu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
A 38-year-old housewife, Mrs Gbemisola Basorun has been reportedly abducted from her residence in Ikorodu, southwest Nigeria.
Gbemisola, mother of two and an HND graduate of Secretarial Administration, was abducted in front of her apartment at 5, Basorun Abimbola Street, Agodo-Alara via Odogunyan/Ikorodu on her way from an evening service on Tuesday.

According to eye witness accounts, the victim was returning from church in her private car, a Pathfinder SUV with registration number plate KTU 476 CM in company of her children when four unidentified men riding on a motorcycle blocked her car at the entrance of the building.

Gbemisola’s first child, seven-year-old Olamide, was about opening the gate for her mother when the gunmen alighted from the motorcycle and one of them pointed a gun at her and ordered her to the back seat where her five-year-old brother was seated.
The boy and his sister were later thrown out of the car by their assailants while two of the men sat with the woman and the other one took over the driver’s seat.

The motorcyclist and the car were said to have driven off together, leaving the children to their fate.
Abimbola Basorun, Gbemisola’s husband said one of his neighbours put a distress call across to him around 8pm and he quickly alerted the police both at Sagamu road, Ikorodu and Ogijo Police Divisions, Ogun State who later recovered the car the following day but his wife’s whereabouts remain unknown.

“I was not around when the incident occurred but the police are aware about the development and they have swung into action,” he said.
Pastor of Christ Apostolic Church, CAC, Pentecostal Chapel where Gbemisola is a Prayer Warrior, Pastor I.T, Ariyo said she is a committed member of the church.

“She is in Prayer band and Welfare departments and I saw her last during the Tuesday service,” Ariyo noted.
Also, Gbemisola was said to be ill and on medical treatment before her abduction.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/07/03/housewife-abducted-in-ikorodu/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by Elslim: 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
yeeepa

May God seee d family tru dis trial

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by msmon(m): 3:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
Where on earth is safe when you are not safe in your abode. Those kidnappers will call in few to demand a ransom, trust me. That lady appear relatively rich.

Live saving info: That poster above stole my space, no thanks to MTN.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
It is well, the rate of kidnapping and robbery these days is becoming alarming embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by INTROVERT(f): 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
See trouble o
Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by hefty4real(m): 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
tragic
Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by HENRYVENRY: 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
HIAN
Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by Seanixking: 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
May God Bring Her Back To Her Family.

Pretty Woman.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by glimpse33(m): 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
hmmmmm

Lagos boys are not smiling sad
Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by fatdon2(m): 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
embarassed
Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by Seanixking: 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
glimpse33:
hmmmmm

You Can't Help Than To Book Space wink[quote author=glimpse33 post=35441312]hmmmmm
Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by EagleScribes: 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
Lord have mercy! Another crime news from Ikorodu again! This same Ikorodu! Ambode, Ikorodu is under your watch o.

Don't worry madam. You are a kingdom citizen. The Lord shall fight for you and you shall hold your peace!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by samintegrity(m): 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
shocked
Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by lordtech(m): 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
Na wa oh shocked shocked
Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by telad(m): 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
The more reason the new government has to take job creation and youth empowerment serious.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by barry40: 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
a
Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by seedorfg(m): 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
olohun gbawa lowo eni to nsowa ti a o mo
Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by iyatrustee(f): 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
This doesnt look like kidnapping at all to me.

More like someone has scores to settle with her.

Why did they have to leave her children behind knowing fully well that their presence would boost their bargaining power?

If only we have good investigative policing in Nigeria! Pray she is found soon.

Pardon me if you dont share my views. Too much crime network dey worry me.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by tunwumi: 3:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
Haaa

Trust Nigerian police, the husband is the first suspect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by jaybee104(m): 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
na kidnapping thing now ne?
Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by knightsTempler: 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
shocked
Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by Shortyy(f): 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
sad
Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by sexaddict08(m): 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by damiloladuke: 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
too bad

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY HILARIOUS SECRET PERSONAL DIARY
Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by UltimatePals: 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by Ycmia: 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
May she b find soonest...
Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by alphaconde(m): 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
Since may 29th has anything really changed

1 Like

Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by Franchise21(m): 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
God, pls protect her

1 Like

Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by lonelydora: 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
God protect her.
Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by RJayson(m): 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
glimpse33:
hmmmmm
na person wey sabi person dey do person.
Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by RJayson(m): 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
glimpse33:
hmmmmm
na person wey sabi person dey do person.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kidnapped From Her Home In Ikorodu (photo) by doncollino: 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
KIDNAPPERS CAN BE SO FOOLISH...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnappers Release Americans And Canadians In Kaduna / Ozubulu Massacre: Suspects Serving Prison Terms In South Africa - Police / Police Uncover Ritualist's Den In Iwo, Osun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.