Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,519 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

How To Cope With Home Pressures As A Teenager - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Cope With Home Pressures As A Teenager (419 Views)

How Does A Husband Cope With A Wife Who Gives More Attention To The Kids / How Does One Cope With A Short Tempered Wife? / Teenager Gives Birth At Ilu Iboro Without Being Aware Of Pregnancy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Cope With Home Pressures As A Teenager by opeldexter(m): 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
This happened to me when I was a teenager, and I believe you can relate. When one enters the teenage years, there is always a lot of friction on the home front.
Sometimes, it feels like you cannot do anything right, they simply do not want to agree that I deserved some freedom.
Well i survived it. And share my learnings in my bok HANDLING THE TEENAGE YEARS which can be downloaded for free at www.purposefulteen.

Can you relate with this? share your experiences

(1) (Reply)

A Healthy Relationship For You And Your Spouse / Truck Kills Couple, Son In Anambra / Rely Completely On Solar Power System/durable Solar Products In Phc..pics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.