Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. (5468 Views)

Media Consultant Sues Alison-madueke For Illegally Using His Name To Attack OBJ / Yorubas Are The Most Sophisticated Nigerians, Says Ojo Madueke / Picture Of Ojo Madueke At Un General Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by onyengbu1(m): 5:27pm On Mar 04, 2009
when would this morons learn to stop insulting peoples sensibilities with all these biafran war kwashiokor nonsense.

Those kwashiokored kids are the one dominating your economy as one of your folks pointed out in another thread.

Somehow, they survived the kwashiokor and are better than your well fed dads.

LAZY MORONS!!
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by dontexe(m): 5:28pm On Mar 04, 2009
Is this not the same man that encouraged the use of bicycle, during his tenure as minister of transportation. I really can't remember what he contributed then, except that stupid idea of his. Imagine riding a bicycle from Iyana Ipaja to Victoria Island everyday ? Is that not madness ?
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by KnowAll(m): 5:36pm On Mar 04, 2009
when would this morons learn to stop insulting peoples sensibilities with all these biafran war kwashiokor nonsense.

Those kwashiokored kids are the one dominating your economy as one of your folks pointed out in another thread.

Somehow, they survived the kwashiokor and are better than your well fed dads.

LAZY MORONS!!

Aint no slowpoke anywhere we are stating facts here there were 1 million kwasikor kids in eastern Nigeria as of 1970, the saviours of those kids are General Gowon - Head of State, all ther Governors of the 12 states of Nigeria and that includes General Rotimi. So people like Ojo Madu is actually biting the finger that fed him
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by ikeyman00(m): 5:38pm On Mar 04, 2009
@ post

i think em if MKO Abiola can gun for the president ITT, why shouldnt him do so?

lazy morons, its about time yall recognise the Igbo u love to hate!  shocked

ObJ was there enough time; he still f u ked up!
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by tpia: 5:39pm On Mar 04, 2009
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by KnowAll(m): 5:40pm On Mar 04, 2009
u igbos u should embrace your Kwasikor past and dont be in denial, like holocaust denials
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by ikeyman00(m): 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2009
shocked
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by onyengbu1(m): 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2009
Gowon probably saved ur granny and not any igbo man.

who cares about your fact, maybe it is the kwashiokor that is the driving force behind the success of ndigbo today.
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by asha80(m): 5:43pm On Mar 04, 2009
@Knowall

I told you i like because you are not a closet tribalist and you are not dissappointing. wink
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by BigB11(m): 5:45pm On Mar 04, 2009
Has any body ever considered Ojo Madueke for President. The man appears more competent than most PDP key political figures we know today. Have you ever watch him talk, he might have a little imperfections arisin from his relationship with some bad eggs in PDP, but he is intelligent and confident with his convictions.Forget the fact : that he is an IBO man. Lets assume if things were done on merit. I think the guy is more competent than Yaradua or even Obasanjo,or Artiku for the job of the president.What do you think?

The way you talk doesn't necessarily qualify you for a presidential position.
Don't misunderstand my point, because it is a great skill as a leader to be able to communicate effectively; but at the same time the way you talk still represents one of the accessories (may be a leather sit) that comes in a luxury car. The most important part is still the stamina of the engine.

I have nothing against the man, he's OK, but I do not see in him the stamina or the skill to effectively lead Nigeria. I also didn't think he handled himself well when a conflict irrupted in DC between himself and Ambassador Rotimi.

A true leader must be respected, but also understand how to give respect.
A true leader must know how to handle himself under all circumstances.
A true leader must clearly recognize and embrace unity at all time.
A true leader needs not to be feared to get respect.
A true leader must have ability to operate in an interpersonally competent manner when dealing with others or opposition.
A true leader needs not to flex his muscle and must allow his charisma to naturally take control.
A true leader must have wisdom.
A true leader must have natural creativity and intellectual drive

I think Ojo Madueke is fine at his current position, but as a president, he would absolutely fall apart in a very short period.
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by Kobojunkie: 5:49pm On Mar 04, 2009
@must_a_far now has kwashikor? roflmao!!
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by KnowAll(m): 5:49pm On Mar 04, 2009
I dont hate Igbos, infact I have 3 good freinds in London, 1 Igbo, 2 Rivers- Kalabari man, and the 3rd Yoruba. but I hate denials historical facts should not be distorted. I am full qualified Naija man, my 1st wife is Igbo did not workout and I am currently married to Edo woman. I am a detribalized Nigerian grin
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by asha80(m): 5:52pm On Mar 04, 2009
wink
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by onyengbu1(m): 5:53pm On Mar 04, 2009
among all you tribalist igbo haters on nairaland, who doesnt have any igbo friends?

We don hear that one b4.

ur igbo marriage failed cos u r too dull for any igbo lady.
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 04, 2009
He's run out of ideas and of all the minsiters in the present cabinet, he's the worst material for a president.
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by mustafar1: 5:57pm On Mar 04, 2009
Kobojunkie:

@must_a_far now has kwashikor? roflmao!!

YES O! Kobo, while i was keeping a low profile. all i had to eat was jollofrice, fried rice, seasoned rice, rice crispes, tuwo, rice, rice and more rice. theres was no protein in my diet, some oil/fat, no sodium. grin grin so thats why i have a six and half pack big belly.
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by KnowAll(m): 5:57pm On Mar 04, 2009
ur igbo marriage failed cos u r too dull for any igbo lady.

Women are a diffrent specie whether dem come from Kontagora or Uruaguay
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by presido1: 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2009
KnowAll:

I dont hate Igbos, infact I have 3 good freinds in London, 1 Igbo, 2 Rivers- Kalabari man, and the 3rd Yoruba. but I hate denials historical facts should not be distorted. I am full qualified Naija man, my 1st wife is Igbo did not workout and I am currently married to Edo woman. I am a detribalized Nigerian grin
U married? shocked shocked shocked shocked  U are a disgrace to married men if itz true u are married.
When i read ur first post i pardoned you in the sense that you might be a minor.
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by stoikjoy: 6:01pm On Mar 04, 2009
Knowall, i understand your piont clearly- but sometimes your replies depicts disrespect  on the IGBO race as part of the nigerian state. You are in london and  i espect you to know this, and also be able to differentiate statements that are racially inclined and those that are not. Yours fall in the later category- i am afraid!
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by Fhemmmy: 6:01pm On Mar 04, 2009
Who is the dude?
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by BigB11(m): 6:03pm On Mar 04, 2009
Why are we so sensitive?
We have tons of Yoruba people and Hausa people that share the same hat with Ojo Madueke.
It is what it is, presidential position is not for all, and it doesn't matter who you are or where you come from.

Nigerians need to quit picking presidential candidate simply because they are doing what their positions require them to do.
I don't see a gate man being promoted to a personal assistance position simply because he opens up the gate effectively.

We need to calm down and stop settling for less.
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by jaguda(m): 6:03pm On Mar 04, 2009
KnowAll link=topic=242508.msg3544903#ms g3544903 date=1236185399]
[/quote]

If u can count the number of Igbos around u, my guy, u r a tribalist. QED

back to the thread, is the thread moderator testing the waters for Maduekwe, cos look around, the man is an AGIP - Any Government In Power. He is the greatest sychophant, ass kisser, bootlicker, even bigger than Yomi Tokoya of the Abacha era. You might wonder why he is forever relevant so far, he switches allegiance to whomever butters his bread. That man is loyal to himself.

[quote author=stoik_joy:

Must a far, i measure COMPETENCE under this framework-Knowledge , Skill and Ability.

Knowledge= If u have listen to madueke talkin,maybe u will be convinc on his competence in this area

Skill=He has always remain politically relevant compared to other of  his PDP coleagues.

Ability=Any able citizen of this country can contest election. Even sick people can act in the capacit of nigerian president not to mention people who are healthy.

I hope this answer u ?  must a far

did u ever listen to Obj speak, rambling on and on and still making no sense or hear the famous speeches of Azikiwe. Maduekwe only competence is boot licking.

Maduekwe for President - NO NONO NONO NONO NONO NO.

y don't the IGBOS prop up Emeka ANYAOKU?
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by mustafar1: 6:09pm On Mar 04, 2009
stoik_joy:

Must a far, i measure COMPETENCE under this framework-Knowledge , Skill and Ability.

Knowledge= If u have listen to madueke talkin,maybe u will be convinc on his competence in this area

Skill=He has always remain politically relevant compared to other of his PDP coleagues.

Ability=Any able citizen of this country can contest election. Even sick people can act in the capacit of nigerian president not to mention people who are healthy.

I hope this answer u ? must a far

i heard him talk at the CSIS conference in D.C. on his trip that led to his bruhaha with the ambassador. while he made some sense and also didnt make a lot of sense in some other areas.

him being politically relevant doesnt mean has a solution to a fraction of one of nigeria's cancers. we are not looking for someone who is relevant but someone who can help sow the seeds that would stop NNS nigeria from sinking like ZNS zimbabwe is currently doing.

yes he is able, his constitutional right states he can vote and be voted for. nobody can deny that. his ability should be in standing on the right side of the aisle, the side of the people. he is currently not on that side.
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by stoikjoy: 6:18pm On Mar 04, 2009
Musta far, u are absolutely right- but no matter how dirty he may apear politically today. He is far better than our present president. He appears far better than the one before yaradua, he appear far better than others who are preparig to run in the next election,
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by stoikjoy: 6:24pm On Mar 04, 2009
Jaguda, for your informationi am not testing the water for the guy. i am just expressin my views freely.
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by mustafar1: 6:25pm On Mar 04, 2009
stoik_joy:

Musta far, u are absolutely right- but no matter how dirty he may apear politically today. He is far better than our present president. He appears far better than the one before yaradua, he appear far better than others who are preparig to run in the next election,

who are the others that are preparing to run in 2011? are the others you make mention of only in PDP? is there anyone better from another party?
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by StFunmi(f): 6:26pm On Mar 04, 2009
Very ugly dude. We don't want anybody that will scare away potential investors with his ugly face.  cry cry cry
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by ikeyman00(m): 6:31pm On Mar 04, 2009
deep s hit
Very ugly dude. We don't want anybody that will scare away potential investors with his ugly face.   

u can now see how obj scared a hell out of them hence nigeria is still poor; just like ur boyfrd scares his children away
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by ikeyman00(m): 6:36pm On Mar 04, 2009
really BBIg

Has any body ever considered Ojo Madueke for President. The man appears more competent than most PDP key political figures we know today. Have you ever watch him talk, he might have a little imperfections arisin from his relationship with some bad eggs in PDP, but he is intelligent and confident with his convictions.Forget the fact : that he is an IBO man. Lets assume if things were done on merit. I think the guy is more competent than Yaradua or even Obasanjo,or Artiku for the job of the president.What do you think?

The way you talk doesn't necessarily qualify you for a presidential position.
Don't misunderstand my point, because it is a great skill as a leader to be able to communicate effectively; but at the same time the way you talk still represents one of the accessories (may be a leather sit) that comes in a luxury car. The most important part is still the stamina of the engine.

I have nothing against the man, he's OK, but I do not see in him the stamina or the skill to effectively lead Nigeria. I also didn't think he handled himself well when a conflict irrupted in DC between himself and Ambassador Rotimi.

A true leader must be respected, but also understand how to give respect.
A true leader must know how to handle himself under all circumstances.
A true leader must clearly recognize and embrace unity at all time.
A true leader needs not to be feared to get respect.
A true leader must have ability to operate in an interpersonally competent manner when dealing with others or opposition.
A true leader needs not to flex his muscle and must allow his charisma to naturally take control.
A true leader must have wisdom.
A true leader must have natural creativity and intellectual drive

I think Ojo Madueke is fine at his current position, but as a president, he would absolutely fall apart in a very short period.

so IBB OBJ Yaradua all got stima to be a president? SHOCKING STUFF!!!

STILL they all embelzzle out dollar-naira like there aint no 2morrow

u can now understand, the reason Igbo is highly feared c uz it aint gona be buzzness as usual to suit the usual croons

come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, come off it!
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 04, 2009
his big kwashioko belly begging for food.

There are some historical facts in life that one cannot distort.

Its a fact that six million Jews in during the 2nd world war.

Its a fact a million Biafran kids suffered Kwasikor just after the war. I do not know how old Ojo Mad is, but if he was between the ages of 5 and 13 then there is a very high likelyhood that he might be one of the 1 million kids with Kwasikor.

War is no child's play u see it on TV everyday in sudan and places like that.

I guess the Biafran war is only good for discussion when it has do with bashing of the Ndigbos, but usually becomes a taboo when nigerians genuinely seek to know what really happened.
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by ikeyman00(m): 6:42pm On Mar 04, 2009
know all
I dont hate Igbos, infact I have 3 good freinds in London, 1 Igbo, 2 Rivers- Kalabari man, and the 3rd Yoruba. but I hate denials historical facts should not be distorted. I am full qualified Naija man, my 1st wife is Igbo did not workout and I am currently married to Edo woman. I am a detribalized Nigerian

get this in ur gbatti brain, there are a lot of white that got black patner, still hate blacks like hell, so what next, u cannt fool us, just deviate all those stuff to wakin ur lazy croon ass up

cheekymonkie
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by stoikjoy: 6:49pm On Mar 04, 2009
stfunmi,
is obasanjo not ugly. did dat scared investors from comin to nigeria?
havent u seen yaraduas face, did that scared Gordon Brown from recievin him?

So ojo madueke look is not different. its about what u have inside not the looks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SHOCKING REVELATIONS OF BUHARI!!! / Buhari Walks Out Customs , NSCDC Boss (must Read) / Update On Nafdac Two Weeks Strike; Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.