Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH (49472 Views)

Abuja-Nasarawa Road Shut Down As Northeners Celebrate Buhari's Arrival (Photos) / Uproar As Buhari Appoints SGF, Chief Of Staff, Others - Vanguard / Appointments: Uproar As Buhari Favours Northerners(nairaland Inview) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by donwilly3: 1:17am On Jul 04, 2015
Oya come and still support him. But it is no fair at all ooo. The one DAT pains me is dat of inec chairman who handed over to a southern er but was reversed in oda to appoint a Northerner

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by igboboy3(m): 1:17am On Jul 04, 2015
The emergence of the Hausa-Fulani agenda!!
Ahmadu Bello is laughing and drinking kunu in the great yonder!
GEJ may have had his (many) flaws, but I still believe he would have been a better option.

40 Likes

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by denedene(m): 1:18am On Jul 04, 2015
na wa o! people no de sleep for Nairaland?esp the peopke abv me. anyways! buhari should do the needful, i know it's not mandatory but some of his appointment should be outside his region
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by Biggiestep(m): 1:18am On Jul 04, 2015
d
gov

ment of dzzzzzz fifol

2 Likes

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by stephany007: 1:18am On Jul 04, 2015
let him rule the way he wants he his the president for now and what he do today will account for him when he leaves office.

3 Likes

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by elbinmanny(m): 1:20am On Jul 04, 2015
The Olodo Of The Federal Republic cheesy
Stoopidity dey run for him blood cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by blazed1(m): 1:20am On Jul 04, 2015
All I can say is it is well with us(nigeria)
rozayx5:
http://www.punchng.com/news/appointments-uproar-as-buhari-favours-northerners/
[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by GodblessNig247(m): 1:20am On Jul 04, 2015
What do u expect from a Fulani man. There has been heightened mistrust between the core northerners and Southerners ab initio.

7 Likes

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by declaro(m): 1:21am On Jul 04, 2015
I don't know that Nairaland.com is very popular in Nigeria. I thank God that I am part of it.
Politics is deceptive.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by geostar: 1:23am On Jul 04, 2015
MrNigeriaOne:
Calm your nerves asap!!! Not evn 1% of the FG has been appointed yet! Just a coincidence that all the early appointments happen to be northerners haven't you thought... maybe all the appointments made already were originally planned/allocated/zoned to their various geopolitical slots?

you are also from north......sharaap man.
bro una fit put una pple 4 dere but una no go fit take over nigeria. if buari do any how na 4yrs him go fit reach.

13 Likes

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 04, 2015
Menace2Society:
I will love to put a bullet into your brainless skul!a great service to humanity
If u see me bro, can u stand me?
U sound like a br at

10 Likes

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by Crysallis(m): 1:26am On Jul 04, 2015
This post long ooooo.

See as people wey vote change dey complain! There are more changes coming.

4 Likes

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by tonytony208(m): 1:26am On Jul 04, 2015
I said it before this election that buhari is President of the north and not of Nigeria. When APC was courting the defection of rabiu musa kwakwanso in 2014 or so, buhari said categorically that he intends to revert the marginalisation of the north. Many APC goons never shared this opinion then, but it is now happening. Well, let's hope the trend will not continue with ministerial appointment.

Buhari,so far, has proven to be President of northern Nigeria.

11 Likes

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by fanysteve: 1:27am On Jul 04, 2015
As a tiger can't change his colours,so also PMB can't change his true-self from manifesting,this is only a lesson to christains.

17 Likes

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by coolviv: 1:31am On Jul 04, 2015

1 Like

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by lionphil(m): 1:32am On Jul 04, 2015
Just shows how dumb and silly u are, u don't care if all the ministers are northerners...

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by Bonethugss: 1:32am On Jul 04, 2015
Thats nice, so they quoted from Nairaland..... grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by alawi5k: 1:33am On Jul 04, 2015
Punch? Stop quoting our comments. I don't want Seun to be censoring some of the PMB contagious appellation such as

duara du..llard,

dullard.lnho,

babaonechance,

dogo yaro,etc

2 Likes

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by fanysteve: 1:33am On Jul 04, 2015
I use to think that Nigeria depends on oil from the Niger-Delta, 9 appointment and yet no Niger-Deltan in it,only Northerners, sai baba(a fight against Boko haram is a fight against the NORTH --PMB)

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by tonytony208(m): 1:34am On Jul 04, 2015
MrNigeriaOne:
Calm your nerves asap!!! Not evn 1% of the FG has been appointed yet! Just a coincidence that all the early appointments happen to be northerners haven't you thought... maybe all the appointments made already were originally planned/allocated/zoned to their various geopolitical slots?
it only happens that that "coincidental" 1% makes up a large chunk of the most important appointments.

3 Likes

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by lionphil(m): 1:37am On Jul 04, 2015
tonytony208:
it only happens that that "coincidental" 1% makes up a large chunk of the most important appointments.

That's one thing his low IQ has refused to make him see

9 Likes

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by 9jatatafo(m): 1:39am On Jul 04, 2015
APC Change!!! We are experiencing a one sided change

4 Likes

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:44am On Jul 04, 2015
Stop hiding the comments. Let the oppressed southerners opine their thoughts.

23 Likes

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by ohenhen1: 1:50am On Jul 04, 2015
The appointments so far are minor. The INEC and DSS appointments are temporary. We have too many people on this site that are too emotional. All this uproar is not necessary. Each state will produce at least one minister. Nigeria is a federalism. Who cares about Northerners getting inconsequential posts? As a Lagosian, all I care about is who will be

The Presidency
Minister of Finance
Minister of Petroleum
Minister of Transportation
Minister of Trade and Commerce
Minister of Agriculture
Minister of Education
Minister of Healthcare
Foreign Minister
Minister of Defense
Minister of Works
Minister of Environment
Minister of Communication
Attorney General
Minister of Power
INEC chairman
DG of Sports
COAS
SGF
EFCC chairman
FIRS boss
NSA

All of the other posts are irrelevant to me. I don't care if it is a Northerner or Southerner, as long we choose the best candidate based on merit.

2 Likes

Re: Appointments:uproar As Buhari Favours Northeners -PUNCH by Femolacaster(m): 1:54am On Jul 04, 2015
Chai, people dey para for PMB oooooo. Well, I am somehow disappointed as his fan, but notwistanding, he still has time to make amendments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Burning, Looting Of Nigerian Shops In South Africa: FG Takes Definitive Measures / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges / The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.