Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,355 members, 7,780,955 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:21 AM

Massive Nationwide Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Massive Nationwide Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank (22652 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide) / Massive Nationwide Recruitment At Origin Group (Over 70 Slots) / Massive Nationwide Job Recruitment At Actionaid (AA) Nigeria General Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Nationwide Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank by Surejobsng(m): 7:17am On Jul 04, 2015
Stanbic IBTC Holdings is a member of Standard Bank Group which is Africa’s largest banking group ranked by assets and earnings and has been in business for more than 150 years. It is a global Bank with African roots and has extensive operations in 19 African countries including South Africa and 12 countries outside Africa including key financial centers like Europe, United States and Asia making us one of the biggest banking networks in the continent. It operates in Nigeria as Stanbic IBTC Bank; a subsidiary of Stanbic IBTC Holdings.

Stanbic IBTC Holdings’ strategy is to position itself as the leading end-to-end financial services solutions provider in Nigeria. The group leverages on our market exposure to offer expert services in three core business areas - Corporate and Investment banking; Personal and Business banking and Wealth management under 8 subsidiaries.

We strive to serve all our customers exceptionally as well as invest in the growth of our people and support them to achieve their career aspirations.

BUSINESS BANKERS
Job description
Stanbic IBTC Recruits
Current vacancies exist for Personal Bankers and Business bankers, with proven sales, relationship management and client services skills, 2 - 5 Years work experience in similar roles in the retail and corporate banking environment.

Desired Skills and Experience
BUSINESS BANKER (NATIONWIDE) Bsc- 2.2 and above
2 - 5 Years work experience in a similar role
Hands on experience with SMEs, credit skills, sales expansion skills
Good interpersonal and communication skills
Must be detail-oriented with strong organizational & implementation skills
Ability to meet tough sales targets and maintain client service relationship
Ability to achieve individual sales goals through new business sales (SMEs), referrals and retention of account relationship
Ability to promote & market the bank products

PERSONAL BANKER (NATIONWIDE) Bsc- 2.2 and above
2 - 5 Years Work Experience in Banking
Have a relationship management background and customer service experience /skills
Experience in banking & relevant applications
Good interpersonal and communication skills
Must be detail-oriented with strong organizational & implementation skills ability
To promote & market the bank's products ability
To meet tough sales targets and maintain client service relationship
Ability to acquaint customers with bank activities and resolve customer related issues
Ability to multi-task, plan, make decisions

METHOD OF APPLICATION

Kindly send your CVs and clearly indicate on it the specific role you are qualified and applying for (Personal banker or Business banker) to pbbresourcing@stanbicibtc.com on or before the 8th of July 2015.
The email header should state the role applied for.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Massive Nationwide Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank by phollybee(m): 7:39am On Jul 04, 2015
Oh my Goodness FTC for d very first time in two years... I'm so happy though it cud b Childish buh ah don care! Back to d matter, I wish those who will apply for dis great job opportunity a huge Success!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Nationwide Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank by lokodon(m): 7:48am On Jul 04, 2015
phollybee:
wow
Is that all you can say?
Re: Massive Nationwide Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 04, 2015
Nice. Thanks. What's the different between the two?
Re: Massive Nationwide Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank by Benny4(m): 9:04am On Jul 04, 2015
alfred5:
Nice. Thanks. What's the different between the two?

SAME, all balls down to Marketing.... Thank me later

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Nationwide Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank by skoles007(m): 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2015
Stanbic again? undecided
ok continue
Re: Massive Nationwide Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank by wisefizz(m): 12:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
uh... wetin be massive for here?

abasha
Re: Massive Nationwide Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank by shedrack222: 12:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
Seen

Ever heard of Giga-mansions? They are 10 times the size of a huge mansion (photos)

[url]proudlyweb.com/ever-heard-of-giga-mansions-they-are-10-times-the-size-of-a-huge-mansion-photos[/url]
Re: Massive Nationwide Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank by akinlex(m): 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
What's massive here now? Nigerians sites with false headlines undecided undecided undecided
Re: Massive Nationwide Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
Best of luck to those that will be applying.
Re: Massive Nationwide Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank by Mubbyleey(m): 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
I hate bank Job with passion... Wouldn't allow any of my folks do it.
I gat my reasons for saying this o before you quote me.
Re: Massive Nationwide Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank by jerflakes(m): 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
Next news will be "mass layoff of workers at stanbic bank nationwide"

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Nationwide Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank by dayojags10(m): 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
only fools apply for banking jobs this days
Re: Massive Nationwide Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank by Swanky092: 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
DEFINITION OF CHANGE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Nationwide Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank by akinlex(m): 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
I will comment wen am done

Modified

Now that I have succeeded in booking a space i no found out that I didn't fit in for these above jobs. Holla me whenever a company needs a DBA designer/administrator

With good pay
Re: Massive Nationwide Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank by siegfried99(m): 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ok cool
Re: Massive Nationwide Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank by babalonshee(m): 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
let me try my luck
Re: Massive Nationwide Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank by countsparrow: 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
MASSIVE INDEED

The last bank that did the so called MASSIVE reccruitment never got back to their candidates...
Re: Massive Nationwide Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank by adebrightayo(f): 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
Marketing, ok!
Re: Massive Nationwide Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank by saintol(m): 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
OK o massive.
Re: Massive Nationwide Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank by beyoncausme: 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
nice one....
Re: Massive Nationwide Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank by dareyb68: 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
Job Vacancy AT Massive Academic and Non-Academic Staffs Position Recruitment at Caleb University, July 2015

http:///Hk1pY8
Re: Massive Nationwide Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank by alaoeri: 12:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
Massive recruitment & after short period of time massive sack will follow. undecided
Re: Massive Nationwide Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank by sobmos(m): 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
Atleast dem recognize 2.2.
Re: Massive Nationwide Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank by Warlord3000(m): 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
how do you get the work experience in the first place when they wont even give you a job to start with sef undecided
Re: Massive Nationwide Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank by amanze15(m): 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
Okay, but una test hard no be small, shocked
Re: Massive Nationwide Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
ibtc the bank with the best ATM machine so far

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Nationwide Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank by pretydiva(f): 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
Seen. Naija wil b great again
Re: Massive Nationwide Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank by lonelydora: 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
KingAdeOluomo1:
ibtc the bank with the best ATM machine so far
Even Internet banking.

Imagine I called their customer care on a Saturday night and he responded and solved my transaction problem within 20 minutes.

I'm proud to be their customer after Mumu Ecobank nearly messed my business up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Nationwide Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank by solaugo1: 12:58pm On Jul 04, 2015
Practice sample recruitment aptitude test questions @

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! / Arik Air Vacancies / Sumeru Nigeria Limited Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.