Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,851 members, 7,806,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo (4521 Views)

Missing 16 Year Old Girl In Jos, Plateau State / Nairalander That Has The Most Hilarious Personal Text / Why Do You Follow The Nairalander(s) You Are Following? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Minemrys: 9:58am On Jul 04, 2015
I happened to c0me across a post yesterday 0n this board by one girl, sandra s0me0ne s0me0ne, that was all beauty and n0thing m0re, that got me into c0ncluding that, 'Nigerian girls all they think about is n0thing but Beauty'.
In my mind after seeing that post of the girl claiming all beautiful, i was like "wait o, this babe kn0w wetin beauty be at all? She d0n see anything?" So n0w as a challenge to nairaland girls, i created this topic. Who can measure up to the photo of the girl in this pix? Pix c0ming
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 04, 2015
grin
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 04, 2015
Pic pls.

Hope its not sandrann na pics
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by INTROVERT(f): 10:00am On Jul 04, 2015
The OP has been living a a cocoon all his life. I wonder what kinda pic.

Am waiting sha
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 04, 2015
Waiting patiently for the ugly or Photoshop pictures u would upload. If not Asian, don't call her beautiful.
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by sinaj(f): 10:02am On Jul 04, 2015
lemme park my maybach here cool
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 04, 2015
No pic
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by agarawu23(m): 10:03am On Jul 04, 2015
Minemrys:
I happened to c0me across a post yesterday 0n this board by one girl, sandra s0me0ne s0me0ne, that was all beauty and n0thing m0re, that got me into c0ncluding that, 'Nigerian girls all they think about is n0thing but Beauty'.
In my mind after seeing that post of the girl claiming all beautiful, i was like "wait o, this babe kn0w wetin beauty be at all? She d0n see anything?" So n0w as a challenge to nairaland girls, i created this topic. Who can measure up to the photo of the girl in this pix? Pix c0ming
that moniker sandranna is a guy undecided
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Minemrys: 10:07am On Jul 04, 2015
Thats it

Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Minemrys: 10:08am On Jul 04, 2015
tunnamania11:
Waiting patiently for the ugly or Photoshop pictures u would upload. If not Asian, don't call her beautiful.
are u into asian gals?
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Minemrys: 10:10am On Jul 04, 2015
CUMSUCKER:
Pic pls.

Hope its not sandrann na pics
n0t sandranna's
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Cutehector(m): 10:10am On Jul 04, 2015
sinaj:
lemme park my maybach here cool
u no tell me say u don hit one alhaji for senate....
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by vizkiz: 10:10am On Jul 04, 2015
Minemrys:
Thats it

dude you call this shiit beauty?
1. You need to see a dentist to work on your eye! Yeah I typed dentist

2. You are just being a pervert with that picture, I see nothing beautiful about that chick..she is "just there"
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Minemrys: 10:13am On Jul 04, 2015
More

Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Minemrys: 10:15am On Jul 04, 2015
vizkiz:

dude you call this shiit beauty?
1. You need to see a dentist to work on your eye! Yeah I typed dentist

2. You are just being a pervert with that picture, I see nothing beautiful about that chick..she is "just there"
maybe u need to see a shoemaker to mend ur perspecti0n of tinz.
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 04, 2015
Minemrys:

are u into asian gals?
Indians precisely, would really wish to marry from there. grin
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by sinaj(f): 10:39am On Jul 04, 2015
Cutehector:
u no tell me say u don hit one alhaji for senate....
i dnt do alhajis wink

I do business cool
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Cutehector(m): 10:41am On Jul 04, 2015
sinaj:

i dnt do alhajis wink

I do business cool
shey u knw say diff kinds of business dey dis world..
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Emodeee: 10:41am On Jul 04, 2015
sinaj:

i dnt do alhajis wink

I do business cool

u do business? Dis girl is not a virgin and she must av a lot of space down dere.
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Minemrys: 10:55am On Jul 04, 2015
tunnamania11:

Indians precisely, would really wish to marry from there. grin
then u must be ready to dance and sing.
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 04, 2015
Minemrys:

then u must be ready to dance and sing.
I watch Zee world daily , that won't be difficult grin
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 04, 2015
tunnamania11:

I watch Zee world daily , that won't be difficult grin

See this oneundecided
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Minemrys: 11:18am On Jul 04, 2015
adeh39:

See this oneundecided
are u jealous of his choice by pretense?
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Omotayor123(f): 11:19am On Jul 04, 2015
Shoo...
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Minemrys: 11:30am On Jul 04, 2015
Omotayor123:
Shoo...
opini0ns needed...
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 04, 2015
adeh39:

See this oneundecided

You better go and eat before u faint on this thread grin
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
tunnamania11:

You better go and eat before u faint on this thread grin

Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
Minemrys:
are u jealous of his choice by pretense?
Heeeehehecheesy
Give me 57 reasons y I would be jealous undecided
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Minemrys: 12:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
adeh39:

Heeeehehecheesy

Give me 57 reasons y I would be jealous undecided

57 what? Isn't that too much:-O
anyway i think u hav a crush on the guy or u are jealous that indians have their own way of true beauty. N0t this man made beauty naija gals claim to have. And u give me 5 reas0ns why you aren't jealous or u think u d0n't have a crush on the guy.
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Minemrys: 1:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
adeh39:

by the way, is that truly u in ur dp? If it is, i have to c0nfess, its dope. D0n't let it get into ur head though, i've seen m0re, i just made it a kind gesture to admire.
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by stuff46(m): 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
Minemrys:
Thats it
This tooth pick?
Re: A Challenge To The Nairalander That Can Measure Up To The Girl In The Photo by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 05, 2015
Minemrys:

57 what? Isn't that too much:-O
anyway i think u hav a crush on the guy or u are jealous that indians have their own way of true beauty. N0t this man made beauty naija gals claim to have. And u give me 5 reas0ns why you aren't jealous or u think u d0n't have a crush on the guy.

Mmmmn................ cheesy cheesy

Mr man, I don't hv a crush on him, and I'm not jealous
grin

You can ask Tunnamania11 , he will tell u d reason y I'm not jealouswink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dream League Soccer 2024 (DLS 24) Unlimited Coins & Diamonds Download / 375 Cfm Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor For Sale At A Reasonable Price / Top 10 Wealthiest Countries In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.