Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,782 members, 7,802,424 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

A 4th Of July Open Letter To President Putin By A Citizen Of The United States - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / A 4th Of July Open Letter To President Putin By A Citizen Of The United States (708 Views)

Jammeh Donates All Harvested Rice In His Farm To President Barrow / Throwback To President Trump At Wrestlemania 23 (video) / ECOWAS Issues Last Warning To President Jammeh Ahead Of Barrow's Swear-in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 4th Of July Open Letter To President Putin By A Citizen Of The United States by NairaMinted: 11:54am On Jul 04, 2015
A 4th of July open letter to President Putin by a citizen of the United States

July 03, 2015

Dear President Putin and Russian citizens,

I am an American and I write this as July 4th approaches. Many people here already have their flags up, many more will be putting them up in preparation of the big celebratory day to come. They will wave them, place them on their vehicles, display them on their homes and wear them on their bodies. And what will it mean to them? An allegiance, a loyalty, a love for a nation in which they live? A tolerance, a living breathing collection of souls going about their lives with little or no regard for the direction in which our leaders are taking this country? How can this be? How can so many not care, but even endorse such madness that comes from Washington?

We have a President that spews venom, lies, and propaganda, against the Russian nation and you. A congress that does the same, passes laws, endorses sanctions and creates measures to cause misery and suffering for the Russian people. A disgusting group of corporations that is called the mainstream media that publish and broadcast the venom from Washington, never to question the true intentions of their masters but only promote their agenda.
Most of my fellow Americans have become so intellectually lazy that they accept this trash, this poison willingly, preferring to have their so called facts delivered through their God screens. That is what I refer to the TV. To Americans, it is like the word of God. Most will never refuse to believe it. The absolute refusal to see the other side of what is happening has blinded them. I believe a nation lost.

In that regard, I have for years considered putting up a flag on the 4th of July. But for over 30 years I have not been able to find a reason when I consider the actions and direction of my country. However, this year I have decided to put a flag up. Yes, finally I have a reason do so.

This year I will put the white, blue and red flag of the Russian nation on my house.

I will do it to show my support for my Russian brothers and sisters and you President Putin that are under attack by my evil leaders. I can not change their direction, they are to corrupt, but I can show that I do not accept it, I can say that I do not agree with them. It is but a little action in support of Russia that I can do, and I will defend it against neighbor, community, local, state and federal attack.

In addition, I would also like to apologize for a specific piece of poison delivered from the mouth of our pathetic president. His grouping of Russia as a threat to the US, equivalent to Isis and Ebola. This disgusting statement came from the charred and burnt soul of a little man that is frustrated and defeated. He will never acknowledge this mistake, and it saddens me greatly that he delivered it to the great nation of Russia. So please accept my sincere apology for this and all the other insane lies coming from Washington toward you President Putin and your people.
I would like to say persevere my brothers and sisters in Russia, but there is no need. You are Russian, and you do. You know hardship and adversity, you always overcome.

One day I would like to put up an American flag, right beside my Russian flag. That would mean so much to me and the world. It would mean my country has seen the light. But for now the light is eastward. I see it from here. A glow over the Motherland, a true Christian nation. God is pleased with Russia. This I know.

Listen and see America, you too Obama, Hillary, McCain and all you that demonize Russia. That is the sound and sight of an $18 trillion eagle being swatted out of the air by the Great Russian Bear.

Sincerely and with admiration and respect,

Carpenter

PS: the photo chosen by Carpenter to represent him is his late friend “Chainsaw looking due East with intend to go“
Re: A 4th Of July Open Letter To President Putin By A Citizen Of The United States by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 04, 2015
cheesy
Re: A 4th Of July Open Letter To President Putin By A Citizen Of The United States by Shortyy(f): 12:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
who did he call a pathetic President
Re: A 4th Of July Open Letter To President Putin By A Citizen Of The United States by Goodyshoes(m): 6:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
In case....
Re: A 4th Of July Open Letter To President Putin By A Citizen Of The United States by banom(m): 3:48am On Jul 07, 2015
Oiooo
Re: A 4th Of July Open Letter To President Putin By A Citizen Of The United States by Appleyard(m): 12:26am On Jul 08, 2015
oh! What a moving piece of writing! An emotional thesis coming from a patriot whose patriotic spirit has been diminished and relegated to a mournful position, as a result of the pitiable and repulsive state of affairs emanating from his own country. A country that has brought so much evil and pain upon many accross the globe; that even God Himself and His laws are not exempted from the carnage of the US-led Anglo Neo con Empire of Satan.

A country in which you can not collect rain water without paying for it. With institutions satisfying the wishes of the Devil: a police force racist to the core and specializes in killing blacks and latinos even from the back.

A nation in which "The game is rigged,” writes Senator
Elizabeth Warren in her new book A
Fighting Chance. It's rigged because the rich and their lobbyists have rigged the rules of the game
to their favor. The rules are reflected in a tax code and
bankruptcy laws that have seen the greatest transfer of
wealth from the middle class to the rich in U.S. history. The result? America has the most billionaires in the world, but not a single U.S. city ranks among the world's most livable cities. Not a single U.S. airport is among the top 100 airports in the world. The bridges, road and rail are falling apart, and the middle class is being guttered out, thanks to three decades of stagnant wages, while the top 1 percent enjoys 95 percent of all economic gains. A rigged tax code and a bloated military budget are
starving the federal and state governments of the revenue
it needs to invest in infrastructure, which means today
America looks increasingly like a second rate nation, and
now new data shows America's intellectual resources are
also in decline. For the past three decades, the Republican Party has waged a dangerous assault on the very idea of public education. Tax cuts for the rich have been balanced with spending cuts to education. During the New Deal era of the 1940s to 1970s, public schools were the great leveler of
America. They were the great achievement. It was
universal education for all, but today it’s education for those fortunate enough to be born into wealthy families or live in wealthy school districts. The right’s strategy of defunding public education leaves parents with the option of sending their kids to a for-profit school or a theological school that teaches kids thier ancestors kept dinosaurs as pets.

Cost of education increasing everyday, thereby pushing many of the poor out of line. With some government schools forbidden the teachings of Christ, but encourages degrees in witchcraft studies and occultism. Yet they go about preaching justice and equality---a clearly defined case of hypocrisy!

The richest country in the world, but nearly 50 million of your people don't have basic health care coverage. And it even became worse when the World
Health Organization ranks your healthcare system 37th
'best' in the world, just above Slovenia, and just below
Costa Rica. (And far below Colombia, Cyprus, Saudi Arabia
and Morocco.)

God made them Adam and Eve, But the US want us to marry them as Adam and Steve! Thus redefining God's law!

So you can understand why Mr. Carpenter could not put up his own country's flag! The reality speaks for itself! Not forgetting that

He is just one of the few ones awake!

5 Likes

Re: A 4th Of July Open Letter To President Putin By A Citizen Of The United States by AraduF90(m): 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
OP why is this thread hiding here?
Re: A 4th Of July Open Letter To President Putin By A Citizen Of The United States by jaysniggs: 12:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
It takes a great deal of effort and time for an outsider to know the truth about America, it takes even greater effort for an American to know the truth about "America".
Kudon to the writer.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

See What Jimmy Carter Has To Say About Hillary Clinton / Fidel Castro Is Dead at age 90 / Comprehensive Situation Of Crises In Cameroon (graphics Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.